Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Have Power To Make A Woman’s Bum Bigger And Curvier – Bishop Obinim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Power To Make A Woman’s Bum Bigger And Curvier – Bishop Obinim (378 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Power To Make A Woman’s Bum Bigger And Curvier – Bishop Obinim by sirpekun: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
A Ghanaian pastor, Daniel Obinim but popularly known as Bishop Obinim says he has the power to make a woman a woman’s bum grow bigger.

The bum enlargement Bishop spoke up following the trend of women going for plastic surgery to enlarge their bums.

Bishop Obinim says ladies do not need to go for plastic surgeries but should come to him for their miraculous bum enlargements.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/i-have-power-to-make-a-womans-bum-bigger-and-curvier-bishop-obinim/ to read more.

Re: I Have Power To Make A Woman’s Bum Bigger And Curvier – Bishop Obinim by Acjohn(m): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
When Jesus Christ is interest in making a believer a friend (John 15:15) this one is trying to make them more children of the world. May God save his soul and the soul of those he intend to deceive
Re: I Have Power To Make A Woman’s Bum Bigger And Curvier – Bishop Obinim by viyon02: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Under logical reasoning, can we say this is man of god? What is the correlation between bum bum and the Scripture

1 Like

Re: I Have Power To Make A Woman’s Bum Bigger And Curvier – Bishop Obinim by Generalnomercy: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
This must be a Bumbustically Funky Pastor.

1 Like

Re: I Have Power To Make A Woman’s Bum Bigger And Curvier – Bishop Obinim by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
angry useless Fraudster pastors angry nairaland fake pastors can you guys see una partner grin common sense is not common

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap today

1 Like

Re: I Have Power To Make A Woman’s Bum Bigger And Curvier – Bishop Obinim by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2019
The power is in his dickson. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tribe Rejoices As They Receive Bibles In Own Language For The First Time / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Hear A Gun Shot. / In Theory, Humans Could Now Live Forever: Genomics Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.