Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Dad Is In Love With Samsung Galaxy S10 (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Dad Is In Love With Samsung Galaxy S10 (photos) (1744 Views)

‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Dad Is In Love With Samsung Galaxy S10 (photos) by Trendme: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nigerian Billionaire daughter and Brand ambassador to Samsung “DJ Cuppy” Reveals her Father is impressed with the new features of the newly released Samsung GalaxyS10 which just got on sale few weeks ago.

Photos below

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/dj-cuppy-reveals-her-dad-is-in-love-with-galaxys10-photos/

Cc ;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Dad Is In Love With Samsung Galaxy S10 (photos) by Rico96(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Dad Is In Love With Samsung Galaxy S10 (photos) by olu77(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
That is her ambassadorial duty. Before nko, will she say her father is not impressed?
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Dad Is In Love With Samsung Galaxy S10 (photos) by frommee0: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin
olu77:
That is her ambassadorial duty. Before nko, will she say her father is not impressed?
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Dad Is In Love With Samsung Galaxy S10 (photos) by Realtord43: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Even my dad is impressed with my infinix hot 5 angry

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Dad Is In Love With Samsung Galaxy S10 (photos) by megist80: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin lolz shut up London use I guess DATS if e even de sef
Realtord43:
Even my dad is impressed with my infinix hot 5 angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Dad Is In Love With Samsung Galaxy S10 (photos) by Patrick33(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Everybody is impressed..except apple fanboys..and the tecno users who cant afford it and will be shouting "Overpriced" grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Dad Is In Love With Samsung Galaxy S10 (photos) by megist80: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin
Patrick33:
Everybody is impressed..except apple fanboys..and the tecno users who cant afford it and will be shouting "Overpriced" grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Dad Is In Love With Samsung Galaxy S10 (photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
lipsrsealed

This life, when someone gathered thousands of naira to buy a phone that they will release another series next year, while someone is still begging God to provide small capital for him to start a business undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Dad Is In Love With Samsung Galaxy S10 (photos) by frommee0: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

TV Host, Doyin Kukoyi Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Zlatan Ibile Strikes A Pose In A Private Jet With His Laptop(Photo) / Why Are Most Celebrities Indecently Dressed In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.