Stats: 3,195,213 members, 7,957,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun (37658 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos / Buruji Kashamu Replaces Adeleke Shittu As Ogun PDP Governorship Candidate / PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo (2) (3) (4)

Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by helinues: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Baawaa:
Yewa people are the ones that missed their golden chance by not cooperate,Ijebu people brain washed them that Amosun want to become godfather so they abandoned their sons and followed Ijebu like goats and eat Amosun's cassava grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We told Una.. Amosun is a goner
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by cydophobia(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Boss you are right. The effect of too much cassava consumption actually caused it.
dan761:
. You are on Point Jare ,Moreso the Yewa people also played into the hands of Amosun by allowing him to Impose Akinlade on them ,Yewa already has a very Popular Candidate in person of GNI before if they have stood there ground to Support GNI ,With the APM Voters , Something great could have happened but for Amosun selfish gain they lost .
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by vision2050: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ijebu forces, Amosun said they are minority, please tell him minority ti di majority.
Abiodun till 2027
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by Baawaa(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

Actually, if you added the votes for both candidates, it was more than Abiodun's votes. Saying that Yewa abandoned their candidates is Factory-fitted ignorance.

However, if you say Yewa were foolish not to present a single candidate, I agree with you 100%
They were more than foolish
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
LibertyRep:
Kashamu played his part of the bargain very well.

He was to stop Ladi Adebutu from contesting which he achieved. Had the young man contested, the dynamics would have changed.

you know nothing about politics. PDP dead in Ogun after OGD tenure. the ladi won't make any different as Kashamu still have a political weight than him
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by Bar1941(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
Baawaa:
Yewa people are the ones that missed their golden chance by not cooperate,Ijebu people brain washed them that Amosun want to become godfather so they abandoned their sons and followed Ijebu like goats and eat Amosun's cassava grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GNI also from Yewa got over 140, 000 votes, if he supported APM tripple A should have won, why blamming the Ijebu people and not his fellow Yewa person?
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by Easysolution(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
KINGwax007:
Kashamu was just an agent
Thank you, he is the agent of confusion

Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by highcadre: 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
Tufiakwa!!
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by Phikom(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

Next Level may not be good for you, that is your unfortunate luck.

As for me, my family, friends, neighbours and well wishers, next level would bring all of us good tidings.
Amen Amen and Amen in Jesus name...

Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by opomulero101(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
bigtt76:
Time to send him to the US to face corruption charges cheesy cheesy cheesy

In ur wildest dreams hmmm.
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
Baawaa:

You are totally wrong and very wrong. Some Amosun boys and social media warriors already know me - babaolofin. I stopped making comments on anything Amosun because of their responses.

Contrary to what you said, Amosun and his boys said Amosun is the Tinubu of Ogun State.

Amosun created problem for Yewa people by not allowing Senator Olalekan Solomon (Yayi) a prominent Yewa son and a Chartered Accountant just like Amosun to contest . He called him Tekobo.

On September 9, 2018 , Amosun carried out a Kangaroo meeting where he nominated Akinlade as the APC governorship candidate. That was the first time Akinlade was officially unveiled to the whole world as Ogun Governorship candidate.

I said the process is wrong and unacceptable. On nairaland till 2 a.m in the midnight, two Amosun boys engaged me.

https://www.nairaland.com/4722090/adekunle-akinlade-emerges-apc-ogun/5#71054851

In my final submission, I told them, Amosun can never be a political godfather in Ogun and that Ogun will only remember him for his style of Cap. It is very important we go through nairaland thread of September 9, 2018 to know the genesis of APM in Ogun State and Amosun fall.

Senator Kashamu is a matured and open minded person and very generous. He has done the best by congratulating Dapo Abiodun. Amosun, Dapo Abiodun and OGD are long time friends . They are still friends. Dapo Abiodun and Lado (Ladi Adebutu) are brothers, they will meet at Iperu. Senator Kashamu has done the best.

Ijebu is not against Yewa, it is Amosun selfishness that cost Yewa the governorship.

Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by wizkidblogger(f): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bar1941:

GNI also from Yewa got over 140, 000 votes, if he supported APM tripple A should have won, why blamming the Ijebu people and not his fellow Yewa person?

I tire oo
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by MrMcJay(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
babaolofin:

You are totally wrong and very wrong. Some Amosun boys and social media warriors already know me - babaolofin. I stopped making comments on anything Amosun because of their responses.

Contrary to what you said, Amosun and his boys said Amosun is the Tinubu of Ogun State.

Amosun created problem for Yewa people by not allowing Senator Olalekan Solomon (Yayi) a prominent Yewa son and a Chartered Accountant just like Amosun to contest . He called him Tekobo.

On September 9, 2018 , Amosun carried out a Kangaroo meeting where he nominated Akinlade as the APC governorship candidate. That was the first time Akinlade was officially unveiled to the whole world as Ogun Governorship candidate.

I said the process is wrong and unacceptable. On nairaland till 2 a.m in the midnight, two Amosun boys engaged me.

In my final submission, I told them, Amosun can never be a political godfather in Ogun and that Ogun will only remember him for his style of Cap. It is very important we go through nairaland thread of September 9, 2018 to know the genesis of APM in Ogun State and Amosun fall.

Senator Kashamu is a matured and open minded person and very generous. He has done the best by congratulating Dapo Abiodun. Amosun, Dapo Abiodun and OGD are long time friends . They are still friends. Dapo Abiodun and Lado (Ladi Adebutu) are brothers, they will meet at Iperu. Senator Kashamu has done the best.

Ijebu is not against Yewa, it is Amosun selfishness that cost Yewa the governorship.

Bro, don't worry yourself. Yewas know their true enemy and he has been put in his place.

If Amosun wanted Yewa, he should have left Yayi alone. He wanted a puppet with Yewa tag.
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

Actually, if you added the votes for both candidates, it was more than Abiodun's votes. Saying that Yewa abandoned their candidates is Factory-fitted ignorance.

However, if you say Yewa were foolish not to present a single candidate, I agree with you 100%

Political mathematics is different from Primary School Arithmetics. It is purely a very tough mathematical equation. If Akinlade had withdrawn for GNI or vice versa, it does not amount to total votes being equal to the sum total of the votes each candidate had when contested individually. Dapo Abiodun would have still won.

Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by iswallker(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
See the folks you elected...
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by iswallker(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
babaolofin:

Political mathematics is different from Primary School Arithmetics. It is purely a very tough mathematical equation. If Akinlade had withdrawn for GNI or vice versa, it does not amount to total votes being equal to the sum total of the votes each candidate had when contested individually. Dapo Abiodun would have still won.

It doesn't need to be equal, what they needed in the first instance is to have more votes that APC which they would have achieved...
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by mayormick(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

A very good point bro, I didn't see yewa people abandoning their own. It is just unfortunate that Amosun brainwashed them into thinking he wants them to rule by selling Akinlade to them even if it is for his personal interest, their votes was divided BTW GNI & Akinlade. Yewa people should have thrown their weight behind GNI
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by lenghtinny(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

Bro, don't worry yourself. Yewas know their true enemy and he has been put in his place.

If Amosun wanted Yewa, he should have left Yayi alone. He wanted a puppet with Yewa tag.

Don't mind them jàre....

Amosun's Fanboys are not only delusional but aggressive.... They prolly thought state elections was the same as local government elections that they usually rig...

They thought it was all about the money, forming power on top incumbency like say na incumbency go vote on election day...

Ijebu did not kill the Yewas ambition, it was the stupidity and stubbornness of the long cap clowncheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by eddie7: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
I only hope that all those HARD-MEN that got themselves killed for these politicians have a TV viewing centre over there to watch all of these hugging & laughter on earth here by these yeye men
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
priceaction:
Wike and ameachi will never do this..
Those ones are bloodsucking demons.
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by OYEDIPE(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
LibertyRep:
Kashamu played his part of the bargain very well.

He was to stop Ladi Adebutu from contesting which he achieved. Had the young man contested, the dynamics would have changed.
You truly understand the politics. Ijebu parapo!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by LibertyRep: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you know nothing about politics. PDP dead in Ogun after OGD tenure. the ladi won't make any different as Kashamu still have a political weight than him

You need to ask around what momentum Lado has been gathering before the court stopped him.
Had he contested, Dapo of APC would have had it rougher at the Ogun East axis.
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by SachaBastien(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
You kill for a "your candidate" on Saturday, you die for him. You curse and spew all manner of invectives and on Monday he's hugging the "other side". Only the poor and the dejected see the other side, the wealthy and the well placed see only the winning side.

Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by Fidelismaria: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Division everywhere

Even in a state people are still divided

Anyways check my signature

Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by Fidelismaria: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
So which part of the division is DAPO ABIODUN from?

Is it Ijebu,yewa or Abeokuta?
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by Realbelieveer(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
kingkakaone:

Democracy happened in some states on Saturday.
Kwara, Ogun, Oyo and Kano states were clear examples.
Oga that's not democracy. That's pure power!!

I don't do politics. So keep your reply.

God bless naija
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by Tinted803: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
kahal29:
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the last governorship election in Ogun State, Buruji Kashamu, visited the Governor-elect, Dapo Abiodun, who was the candidate of the All Progressives Congress.

Kashamu visited Abiodun on Monday and the duo was seen hugging each other and in a friendly mood.Baba ni ye.

See photos:

https://punchng.com/photos-buruji-visits-dapo-abiodun/
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by Tinted803: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
TheTourist:
There is nothing in DEMOCRACY but HYPOCRISY.
Baby.
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
PDP showing maturity in this game of politics

Same cant be said about APC because they symbolizes evil .

Evil just like ur grammar.
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by Konquest: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
seunmsg:
Very commendable. This is how we roll in the south west. Ajimobi and Adelabu already congratulated Seyi Makinde. Agbaje called Sanwo-Olu to concede defeat even before the final declaration was made. And just today, Kashamu did not just concede defeat, he personally visited the winner.

As far as all the contestant are concerned, the election is over and governance should follow. No point wailing stupidly for the next four years and trying to bad mouth the winner.

^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
grin... I love the camaraderie on display by the SW political
top guns.

Most of these guys are actually close buddies in business and social
clubs and they know how to settle themselves.

Prince Dapo Abiodun, the Ogun State governor-elect is actually a very amiable
guy despite being a billionaire oil magnate. He is just as amiable and refined as Kwara
governor-elect and oil magnate Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq [the CEO, First Fuels
Limited, and son of Alhaji AbdulGaniyu Folorunso Abdulrazaq, the first Northern
Nigeria lawyer in 1956]

Congrats to all of them.

See the pictures below of Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel and Ibikunle
Amosun campaigning together in 2002... and Governor Ganduje and
Senator Rabiu kwankwaso riding a Vespa scooter bike in 1981!

https://www.nairaland.com/5062480/amosun-dapo-abiodun-campaigned-gbenga

https://www.nairaland.com/4664740/ganduje-giving-kwankwaso-ride-bike

Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by Smartwave: 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
kaen1317:
As you celebrate victory it's only God that knows what this NEXT LEVEL is all about but I know it's nothing good
maybe for you. For us , is progress
Re: PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun by PureMind2: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Was at dapo house saw dis live lot of people coming in to pay home age to dapo power is good he was celebrated like new king

Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) / Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election / Fayose, Aregbesola And Atiku Spotted In Abuja