Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,937 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) (26921 Views)

Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) / Krystal Okeke Bags Doctorate Honour In Chicago (Photos) / Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by super254(m): 12:11am On Mar 12, 2019
Realzikkist:
Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka
Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka
Igbo Igbo amaka amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka
igbo nzuzu
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Shiver99: 12:17am On Mar 12, 2019
Happy celebrations to her, she is an attractive woman. But her looks are a dime a dozen in igboland.
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 12, 2019
PotatoSalad:
[s]I don't like black ladies that bleach their skin. Take a good look at this beauty and tell me why anyone would want to bleach their skin[/s]

Posted by an afonja and liked by all afonjas because THEY DON'T HAVE LIGHT SKIN AMONG THEMSELVES. BIAFRANS HAVE THEM, SO NO BIAFRAN CAN EVER POST THIS NONSENSE BECAUSE LIGHT SKIN IS PART OF WHO WE ARE! WICKED THINGS, PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, CAUSING TROUBLE LEFT AND RIGHT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:24am On Mar 12, 2019

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by noisy45(m): 5:51am On Mar 12, 2019
Igbo amaka
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2019
She's beautiful but there are more prettier ladies in the east.i stayed in awka last year.i can testify.
You will think they are mummy water wink
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Dottore: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2019
grandstar:
She's just okay. Nothing special
Can we see the photos of all the women that surround your life so we compare. Start from your sisters and gf
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2019
who put her there... how does she emerge as a winner of d show?.. ima nor understandin.. but IGBO AMAKA
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Na sure girl we dey chat wella for IG

Bad guy!
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Dottore:

Can we see the photos of all the women that surround your life so we compare. Start from your sisters and gf

God bless you for this. Okay, she the prettiest thing in the world. Can I have her number?

Thanks
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Dottore: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2019
grandstar:

God bless you for this. Okay, she the prettiest thing in the world. Can I have her number?

Thanks
Yeah sure but the photos I demanded first
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2019
we Igbos get fine fine girls.... igbo people representing everywhere...... God bless igbo tribe
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
PotatoSalad:
I don't like black ladies that bleach their skin. Take a good look at this beauty and tell me why anyone would want to bleach their skin
LA mama
LA cute
She is so cute
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Realzikkist(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
super254:
igbo nzuzu
afonja anu afonja anu
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Akios63(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Must we see everything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) / “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma / John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Loses His 2 Year Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.