Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari (14371 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out / 9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group / 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by fasho01(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
As if it's your relationship with the NASS that made you lifeless and ineffective

1 Like

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by ohiku4every1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Omo dis Buhari reelection really pain some pple Oooo
see as dey no fit hide the pain
dey just dey trowey vex anyhw
E pain dem well

3 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Ugosample(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bolustical:
Dear PMB,

You must be interested in the leadership of the National Assembly, this time.

You cannot just work with anybody, just let Oshiomole and Tinubu do their jobs. You won't regret it.

Sad to say

But the national assembly will be hijacked the second time

you will see
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by godimento: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
All the blood Buhari spilled in this country will come after him. His boys are busy killing in River State, Buhari become deaf and dump. Latter Osinbajo will come and tell us mr. president is not aware. God who judge Pharaoh and Nebuchadnezzar most surely visit Buhari. Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by olajizz01(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
godimento:
Living corpse.
You need this
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
We hope so
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Ttipsy(f): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
like seriously he knew the meaning lol
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by archivengr: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lagos: ‘Sanwo-Olu Didn’t Win’, Guber Candidate Heads To Court

https://archivengr.com/lagos-sanwo-olu-didnt-win-guber-candidate-heads-to-court/
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by stormwarrior(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
LiveByNight:
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

Thief

Fuel pump price increase bill to N220 per liter loading

Dollar to naira exchange rate bill to N700 to $1 loading

All states must submit 10% land mass to grazing bill loading

Islam as national religion bill loading

Presidential tenure extension to 8 years bill loading

Internet data price increase by 200% bill loading

All graduates from Nysc must serve in a farm bill loading

definition of stupidity,is knowing d truth,seeing d truth but it believing the lies,son of a bitch think before u type shit.

2 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by IMASTEX: 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
I think it should rather be, NASS look forward to effective relationship with the executhievies
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Toni19: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
can you still relate with your old school mates? i am sure you were very stubborn when you were in school. see like it or leave it, this man is the president, only God can change him now. Even Atiku by now is regretting why he comot from APC. everyone don chop him money. be careful o
DerscomTQJ:
Evil man!
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
You mean a semi authoritarian State
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
#STOLENMANDATE
#NOTMYPRESIDENT
#CANCELPRESIDENTIALELECTIONSLIKEKENYA
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by blazer2018: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bolustical:
Dear PMB,

You must be interested in the leadership of the National Assembly, this time.

You cannot just work with anybody, just let Oshiomole and Tinubu do their jobs. You won't regret it.

So that they will come and be threatening him with impeachment later abi? Ask Ambode what it is like not to have the control of your Assembly.
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Mutuwa(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Submit to who? I'm glad you don't know me, if not you will realize you are on a long thing, don't be f00lish!

I am glad I don’t know Charlie’s like you.But all I know is that he is ruling you and by extension everyone around you wheather you like it or not Live it that. Don’t be dumb
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Mutuwa(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Is it by force, let him rule you I don't know him

Hehehehehe!are you in Biafra?it is by force if you are in Nigeria.
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Mutuwa(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

I have denounced my Nigerian citizenship as he rigged himself back, so don't force me enjoy your zoo country

Wow. No shaking. Although you are using a zoo website to communicate. I wonder how you think? grin
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by bareal(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
semyman:
If you like slack and allow riff raffs hijack NASS again.
Note that Dino, Ekweremadu and Dogara are coming back

Including Amosun grin
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Mutuwa(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

I'm not communicating with you, neither am I using your server or IP tongue

Oh! What a chump.so Nairaland doesn’t belong to the zoo?
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by Mutuwa(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Bigger chump, I'm using Non-Nigerian version of Nairaland, better go and sleep

You just made a mockery of your origin Charlie. Non Nigerian version of Nairaland,you think all and sundry are as confused as you.
What a chump.
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by stormwarrior(m): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Bigger chump, I'm using Non-Nigerian version of Nairaland, better go and sleep
try must to use ur anus to think next time plz
Re: I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari by kjhova(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
LiveByNight:
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

Thief

Fuel pump price increase bill to N220 per liter loading

Dollar to naira exchange rate bill to N700 to $1 loading

All states must submit 10% land mass to grazing bill loading

Islam as national religion bill loading

Presidential tenure extension to 8 years bill loading

Internet data price increase by 200% bill loading

All graduates from Nysc must serve in a farm bill loading

Eh yaah.

Your pastor must have really played you these last few months pre-election. See as you just regurgitated the spurious talking points like a 3rd grader on nursery rhymes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters / Panama Papers: David Mark Denies Having Eight Offshore Companies / Buhari Begs Doctors Not To Go On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.