Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

God In The Business Of Science & Technology - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / God In The Business Of Science & Technology (372 Views)

We Are Prepared To Build Better Future Using Science, Technology – VP Osinbajo / Black Panther And African Science, Technology, Engineering, Math / Science/technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God In The Business Of Science & Technology by bigbobo4: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
School of Wisdom & Witty-inventions

Israelites are in Babylon and the Babylonian system has taken a grip of the heart of many believers thus controlling several facets of their lives but now arise a people who do know the God of Daniel - the God that reveals secret!

God is raising men!

Kings and priest they are.

The church has lost the position for which Christ died to secure for her on earth. So also the believers.
We are not of this world. Neither are we subject to it. Our destiny is to rule and to enslave the earth.

_You need knowledge and wisdom to rule._ You need to understand what you are subduing. Even people in the world knew this secret.

You will hear an herbalist say I know the true name of death, so I can't die; I know the actual name of affliction, so I can't be afflicted. What they are saying is that I bear rule in that area. I can exercise authority because I have uncovered the depth and mystery of death. That's what they meant by I know the name of death.

The church has _'religionized'_ her practices and the things indirectly affecting us. We have even been taken away from the realms of the spirit.

Check the words of Jesus, his words are very absolute, he didn't only promise us the unveiling of bible knowledge. He said the Holy Spirit will *teach you ALL things.*

Our mindset in the today's church is that we are only to rule ourselves in or within the church. We have done this for long and even left the realm of politics, technology, science & entertainment. _We grew up to believe there was no way a normal human being could have gathered all the ICs, capacitors, resistors and all the components of the motherboard of a computer without _dark spiritual knowledge or power_ let alone to gather the computer parts for such great task. While this is true to some extent, we must also note that dark wisdom is only a subset of the Wisdoms of light! we are now reaping the harvest of our greatest undoings.

God won't come down to right those wrongs. It is man's destiny to do so. The bible says, Jesus is the Wisdom and Power of God. In proverbs, Holy Spirit told us that Jesus who is Wisdom was with the Father in the beginning and by him was all things made. ALL things Including science. This means, we have a _universal set - Jesus, who is the superset of all knowledge and wisdom._

All knowledge is contained in him including science, technology & innovation.

If the children of the world are succeeding, it is because they were trained in something. Some people must be trained in magic, others witchcrafty and yet others, reading of the stars. Brother, *what have you been trained in?*

The earth and the worlds were created by a higher/greater being called God. Its all a motion of his Wisdom playing out. If you like do research from today till tomorrow, in order to understand creation, you need to access a knowledge bigger than that of creation (whether original or fake). In other words, the knowledge of the creator.

Mind you, man is a creature himself who was created with the inquisitive capacity of God. He needs to access a higher knowledge. Everyone who have contributed meaningfully to science has at one point or the other accessed a higher knowledge whether consciously or unconsciously.

The devil has nothing. All he has and give is a copy or duplicate of an original dimension in God.

I stopped disturbing myself with using my mouth to run down a thing or man of God that people say operates with demons or Satan. I just say to myself, well if Satan who is a chief duplicator can do that, it means there is an original somewhere in God that I can access and believers greater result.

It is those who ask that can receive. You can't ask for what you don't know.

Science itself is within the sphere of our soul under the subjection of our spirit controlled by the Spirit of God. It is only a fragment of the knowledge of God and operates by His Wisdom. The world is yet to know this calibre of men emerging in our time.

There are some angels who will walk and work with us, they are called angels of Witty inventions

If your heart burns and you desire to join this move of God...kindly join the WhatsApp group.

https:///Ipso5z9uhmF33vwCzgmuPK

(1) (Reply)

Are Possible To Produce Hydrogen Fuel From Saltwater? / VIDEO: NVIDIA Ventures Into Building Robots Not Just Graphic Cards / How To Get 1084mb With N200 On Airtel Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.