Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows (798 Views)

I Am Still In The Race: Wase Visits Buhari, Vows Not To Step Down For Abbas / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows / You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by AreaNews: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
I promise to leave legacy of free, fair elections in Nigeria – Buhari vows

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday in Daura, Katsina declared that he would want to be remembered as a leader who kept his word that elections in Nigeria must be free, fair and credible.

The President spoke while receiving Governor Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State, who came to formally inform him of his election victory in last Saturday’s Governorship poll.

He also commended Nigerians who heeded to his pre-election appeals to cast their votes peacefully.

Read more details here: http://areanews.ng/?p=6101

For more breaking news and top stories visit www.areanews.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by DMerciful(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
After benefitting from a fraudulent one! Why not fix it before contesting if you had any integrity?

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
PDP winning in these States but your people declared it inconclusive.

Benue
Sokoto
Bauchi
Taraba
Adamawa

Suspended river,kano and others because PDP is winning

2 Likes

Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by TheFreeOne: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
You want free and fair elections but decided to declare war on the right of Nigerians via the army.

But refused assent to electoral reforms bill.

And your party keeps pushing for violence and inconclusive elections in opposition parties stronghold whilst you look the other way.

What an irony cheesy grin grin

The politician is like an acrobat : he keeps his balance By saying the opposite of what he does.

-Barres

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by ogwanogwa: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Odikwa egwu. Ironical in deed

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by Realtord43: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
What an irony. shame on you BUHARI

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by Hedonisst: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
This stupid thing that calls itself president is just so disgusting. Beyond disgusting really.

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by simplyhonest(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
our president is not a "thing"...what that "thing" has achieved can never be forgotten
Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by QuickStandard: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin grin grin

I laugh in Swahili
Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by Zanotty(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
D name buhari is d opposite of free and fair anytin

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by orion7: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
this man na cow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by Chubhie: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
What an irony
Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by limeta(f): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Who know Buhari should pls take him back to london hospital
The man no well.
Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by mightyhaze: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Buharig,...rigging personified!
Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Is this president residing in a different Nigeria? It is only the states where POD are winning that your INEC know what is Inconclusive Election.
Buharig for real grin
Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
But you have succeeded to conduct a shoddy election - the worst since 1999 till date.
Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by Saao(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Old age is disturbing this man, I tell you
Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by Masterclass32: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Like all the other promises you made without delivering on any.
Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by Lec25(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oh Buhari is this what you have become, a habitual lair.
Re: I Promise To Leave Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari Vows by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
AreaNews:
I promise to leave legacy of free, fair elections in Nigeria – Buhari vows

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday in Daura, Katsina declared that he would want to be remembered as a leader who kept his word that elections in Nigeria must be free, fair and credible.

The President spoke while receiving Governor Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State, who came to formally inform him of his election victory in last Saturday’s Governorship poll.

He also commended Nigerians who heeded to his pre-election appeals to cast their votes peacefully.

Read more details here: http://areanews.ng/?p=6101

For more breaking news and top stories visit www.areanews.ng

My president by God's grace I will write a clew on this that you are the only president in Nigeria that kept to your promise of free and fair elections. I love you.

(1) (Reply)

9th Senate:Orji Kalu Ranking Senator Was NRC REPS Member In 1992:by Alade James / Kano Rerun: Gama Voters Visit Kwankwaso Residence Endorse Abba Gida-gida / Ihedioha Is Officially The Governor Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.