Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Osaze Akil Pics Are Driving Nigerian Women Wild And Making Nigerian Men Envious! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osaze Akil Pics Are Driving Nigerian Women Wild And Making Nigerian Men Envious! (2212 Views)

Grand P, The Man Who Drives Women Wild / Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious / 'My Pics Are Hotter Than Yours- Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Takes Their Romance To IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze Akil Pics Are Driving Nigerian Women Wild And Making Nigerian Men Envious! by onyxdiarymedia: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Osaze Akil set twitter on fine and had guys and girls lamenting
, wishing and shooting shots because of his good looks! Can
we blame them? No! The clout is well deserved.

Based in American and descent of Nigerian parents, from Edo,
Osaze Akil is an artist and graduate of University of Georgia.
He is an Urban planner and Landscape Architect!

His skin routine is marvelous, we definitely will be needing his
tips and routine.

More pictures here...

https://onyxdiary.com/african-men-spotlight-osaze-akil/

Re: Osaze Akil Pics Are Driving Nigerian Women Wild And Making Nigerian Men Envious! by onyxdiarymedia: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2019

Re: Osaze Akil Pics Are Driving Nigerian Women Wild And Making Nigerian Men Envious! by daddytime(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kai this my Edo brother make me remember the good ol days...

Na so I be that year o..well chiselled and even fine pass this boy. ..

Thank God for life, sound health and graceful ageing sha...
Re: Osaze Akil Pics Are Driving Nigerian Women Wild And Making Nigerian Men Envious! by Onyi22(f): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..............see body
This kind of guys r very active in bed........
Evidence of good living........
If some guys on this forum remove their cloth, na skeleton we go see.....
It will not be well Wit poverty
Re: Osaze Akil Pics Are Driving Nigerian Women Wild And Making Nigerian Men Envious! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin who is ugly baboon? angry someone should answer me

Bring your Adsense and website so I can buy them all
Re: Osaze Akil Pics Are Driving Nigerian Women Wild And Making Nigerian Men Envious! by jesmond3945: 12:11am On Mar 12, 2019
Nonsense what is so special na this kind people the waka around with negative vibes, the look down on person becasue dem dey obodo oyibo but na superstar online.

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade- International Village Girl In Her New Picture / Akon’s Range Rover Stolen While In The Gas Station / [download_zip] Tyler, The Creator Call Me If You Get Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.