Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! (9750 Views)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / Insecurity: Withdraw Troops From Igboland, Onyeka Onwenu Tells Buhari / Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by archangel1(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2019
Xander85:

Oh please, spare us the sermon!

If PDP is a northern party, is it APC that’s a welcoming pan-Nigerian one? We’ve said it time without number that Nigeria as presently sustained primarily to service the interest of the core muslim north, so you’re not telling us anything we don’t already know!

You’d be naive to think any permutation that has to operate under the present status-quo can bring the much expected Uhuru to any southern region or ethnicity!....It’s been rigged to favour the north!
great one from s great son. carry go. fire them.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by Konki: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2019
archangel1:
Nna gi muru gi,
a great son

Otua ka odi.
Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by Konki: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2019
deomelo:

Obviously your lose. List what you've benefited for 20 years PDP follow follow.

Shortsighted Igbos.

grin grin

Taaaaa!

Don't say what u know not.

APC is not a party of thinking minds.

5 Likes

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by olagbola45(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2019
archangel1:
more solidarity umu Igbo!!

Solidarity by still leaving a dead state like abia to pdp
Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by olagbola45(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2019
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

Abeg no quote me again

I am not a daft oyoruba Muslim illiterate from Osun that you will be deceiving with this your Osun Defender low level tier propaganda.

Ur life has always b staying in dat rout of a abia home of pigs

Aregbe with low revenue and everything and work supersede all ur south east God forsaken state

No development no good roads no beautification nothing nothing pigs and refuse everywhere in abia

Shame on you people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by olagbola45(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2019
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

Marxist welfare case.

Did Aregberascal pay salaries?

Is Osun not the most indebted state in Nigeria with no hope of repaying the bad loans the Tinubu personal marabou took and looted?

Respect the choice Imo and the SE and SS have rightfully made in rejecting your satanic party.

I am looking forward to Tinubu's asylum inmate stooge disgracing himself.

Now that is what you should concern yourself about.

Tinubu is ur headache and you can never have a leader like dat with ur stupidity and hatred

It high time we do regional government but if we still here like dis u will still remain backward noni

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by ZombieNation: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2019
[s]
olagbola45:

Tinubu is ur headache and you can never have a leader like dat with ur stupidity and hatred

It high time we do regional government but if we still here like dis u will still remain backward noni
[/s]

Zombie follow-folliw

I can never worship any man.

Slave talking that my masser is the best.

3 Likes

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by archangel1(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2019
Umu Igbo! pour more champagne! wicked party has finally left our promising land

3 Likes

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by olagbola45(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2019
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

Zombie follow-folliw

I can never worship any man.

Slave talking that my masser is the best.

Yes I will b a slave to a good leader who have vision to make a region much better

U not a slave show us ur achievement in d south east and even ur south south with all d revenue u collecting where is d achievement?show us
Bunch of thieves
Bunch of backward people

Abia home of pigs grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by archangel1(m): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2019
olagbola45:

Solidarity by still leaving a dead state like abia to pdp

I hope the thing no pain you so much? Any party that is not APC is welcomed in Igbo land.
Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by olagbola45(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2019
archangel1:
Umu Igbo! pour more champagne! wicked party has finally left our promising land

Ur crying is not today

Nah u go curse all ur governor last
Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by ZombieNation: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2019
olagbola45:

Yes I will b a slave

That's all I need to know

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by archangel1(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2019
olagbola45:

Yes I will b a slave to a good leader who have vision to make a region much better

U not a slave show us ur achievement in d south east and even ur south south with all d revenue u collecting where is d achievement?show us
Bunch of thieves
Bunch of backward people

Abia home of pigs grin

guy! no hate speech in this beautiful thread of joy and solidarity. gbaru ogwu GI nuo

1 Like

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by olagbola45(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2019
ZombieNation:

That's all I need to know

D Mumu in ur body no go leave

Enjoy ur stupidity and idiotic manner on ur own

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by ZombieNation: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2019
[s]
olagbola45:

D Mumu in ur body no go leave

Enjoy ur stupidity and idiotic manner on ur own

[/s]

Slave, go and wash Remi Tinubu's pant

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by olagbola45(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2019
archangel1:

guy! no hate speech in this beautiful thread of joy and solidarity. gbaru ogwu GI nuo

Lol

Shey I lie? Is abia beautiful state?
Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by archangel1(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2019
olagbola45:

Ur crying is not today

Nah u go curse all ur governor last
leave that headache for us. what is important now is that, that party has finally left with their bad luck.

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by archangel1(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2019
olagbola45:

Lol

I said thread not state. little zombie.
Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by archangel1(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2019
Olagbola rejoice with the house. little zombie
Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by archangel1(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2019
O ye! NDI Igbo rejoice! rejoice for the great Zombie party has finally left your promising Land of Milk and Honey.
Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by BotherMleeper(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2019
Xander85:

Oh please, spare us the sermon!

If PDP is a northern party, is it APC that’s a welcoming pan-Nigerian one? We’ve said it time without number that Nigeria as presently sustained primarily to service the interest of the core muslim north, so you’re not telling us anything we don’t already know!

You’d be naive to think any permutation that has to operate under the present status-quo can bring the much expected Uhuru to any southern region or ethnicity!....It’s been rigged to favour the north!

I frankly have no idea what you're on about

Everyone in PDP has lost their coherence the moment they lost the elections woefully.
Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by BaaleOko: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2019
olagbola45:

Bunch of thieves
Bunch of backward people

Abia home of pigs grin
Apart from Lagos which owes its development to the contributions of Nigerians of all ethnic groups, and of course its cosmopolitan outlook that attracts huge Federal/foreign investments... which other South West state have the yoruba people built to the standard of Lagos? Why is the IGR of other states like Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti not on the same bar with Lagos? you people just come here and disgrace yourselves with false conjectures about the East when you losers don't even travel outside your regions to get exposed. I can't think of any state in the SW outside Lagos that beats any state in the SE on any indices you care to present, even ordinary Ebonyi that gets possibly the lowest federal allocation in the whole of Nigeria, has experienced monumental transformation in the past few years and is literally a construction site for new infrastructures year in year out. Stop basking in your ignorance, get out of your slum in ogbomosho and travel all over Nigeria, stop wasting your brain cells eating that useless gbegiri soup that has been infested with all the filth gotten from the broom you idiots use to sweep your gutters... and still use to stirr your soup.

3 Likes

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by archangel1(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2019
BaaleOko:

Apart from Lagos which owes its development to the contributions of Nigerians of all ethnic groups, and of course its cosmopolitan outlook that attracts huge Federal/foreign investments... which other South West state have the yoruba people built to the standard of Lagos? Why is the IGR of other states like Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti not on the same bar with Lagos? you people just come here and disgrace yourselves with false conjectures about the East when you losers don't even travel outside your regions to get exposed. I can't think of any state in the SW outside Lagos that beats any state in the SE on any indices you care to present, even ordinary Ebonyi that gets possibly the lowest federal allocation in the whole of Nigeria, has experienced monumental transformation in the past few years and is literally a construction site for new infrastructures year in year out. Stop basking in your ignorance, get out of your slum in ogbomosho and travel all over Nigeria, stop wasting your brain cells eating that useless gbegiri soup that has been infested with all the filth gotten from the broom you idiots use to sweep your gutters... and still use to stirr your soup.
Nwa ama ala fire them dey go!
Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by archangel1(m): 9:00am On Mar 12, 2019
post your solidarity. Umu Igbo.
Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by archangel1(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2019
More 'likes' here O Umu Igbo amuru n'mma
Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by BeautifulMind2: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2019
olagbola45:

Lol

Abia is far better than most states in southwest, Abia major problem is ABA/Port Harcourt road which is federal road

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by kcmichael: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2019
And yet u say u want to be president?
Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by xandercage1: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2019
deji17:
Congratulations. Now that backward region can now witness development
This one went & collect pics from his underdeveloped state ..........abeg go & sit down
Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by BeautifulMind2: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2019
olagbola45:

Lol

Most of you westerners are very ignorant, I read where you guys where busy attacking Delta because Ifeanyi Okowa of PDP won his re-election which state in southwest out Lagos can you compare to delta in infrastructures, human developments and urbanization? Delta mighty be one of the indebted states but it's a very rich state unlike Osun, Ekiti and Oyo which are heavily indebted

which state in Southwest can you compare to Delta state outside Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by KGD10: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2019
BaaleOko:

Ogun state IGR alone dwarfs the sum total of all the SE states.

Come to Ogun and Akure, Ibadan, even Osun and see the wonderful infrastructures, you would realise you have been living in a dug holes all this while. Dug holes that have children sitting on the floor like we have in Enugu schools or the dirtiest place in the world named Abia state. There's no place in the aforementioned SW state you would see roads as poor as those you have in the SE. No where you would find dilapidated schools as poor as those you have in the SE. Only Ekiti stuck out like a sore thumb but I bet Fayemi is getting on it.

That aside, nobody contribute nada to the development of Lagos. Lagos seaport was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. The first industrial lay out and housing estates in Lagos were built by Awolowo and continued by Jakande. Lekki estate was the brainchild of Tinubu. Eko Atlantic city is almost completed.

All what Ibos do in Lagos is to constitute nuisances everywhere after destroying their region with failures. You pay no tax but to bring your failure into SW. We will start making it tough for you people in SW. It's a matter of time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by olagbola45(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Most of you westerners are very ignorant, I read where you guys where busy attacking Delta because Ifeanyi Okowa of PDP won his re-election which state in southwest out Lagos can you compare to delta in infrastructures, human developments and urbanization? Delta mighty be one of the indebted states but it's a very rich state unlike Osun, Ekiti and Oyo which are heavily indebted

Is wot okowa getting is those state in south west getting?
Re: At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! by KGD10: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Ibadan City better pass this na. Lol. When you ain't proud of the failures in SE, you switched to SS. Lol. Can't stand alone tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo's Estate:See How An Excavator Is Used To Convey Residents Over Flood / Anselm Ojezua Reacts To Inauguration Of 8 Lawmakers In Edo Assembly / Communal Clash In Gombe Leaves 19 Dead And 50 Houses Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.