Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy (6275 Views)

Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Otedola 5Bn Donation To DJ Cuppy Foundation In A Funny Way / Tonto Dikeh Plays In Novelty Match In Commemoration Of Fathers Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
ENTERTAINMENT FAMILY, SLEEQ, JUMABEE LAUNCH OLORUNNIPA FOUNDATION IN HONOUR OF FATHERS' LEGACY

Nigeria Music producer, Segun Olorunnipa, popularly referred to as Sleeq2daBone has been joined by other members of the family, including "Jumabee", Nigeria highrated Artist to express gratitude to the entire public for the success of their first project and the launch of the Olorunnipa Cares Foundation, which they dedicated to the legacy of their late Father, who lived on in 2004.

Olusegun Olorunnipa is the eldest son of the four children of late Chief Olorunnipa, whose legacy and Impacts have continued to create good honour and acceptance for every member of the Olorunnipa family, 15years after he departed gloriously.

Sleeq is the Chief Executive Officer of S2DB Group, an organization which is co-owned with Jumabee, his younger brother and artist managed by the outfit. The organisation specializes on music production, entertainment consultations, Artist bookings, event and talent management.

Over the years their achievements have been remarkable and obviously commendable, especially with the tremendous efforts they have made in the entertainment and showbiz industry.

While reacting to the launch of the new Olorunnipa Foundation, Sleeq commended the unconditional inputs and sacrifices which their mother have implore to ensure that they attain such success in life. Via his Instagram handle he referred to his mother as the real MVP and stressed that the family would never let her down.

Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2019

Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by Onyi22(f): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Family is not anything, family is everything.....

2 Likes

Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by ikombe: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2019
Your father is dead but his Manhood lives on grin

May this foundation touch more life's than vizkiz has touched more girls grin

Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by Raydos: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2019
I will post a joke and only get 9 likes

The day I will post that I win Bet9ja 50million and I get 100likes

That's day you will know I'm wicked, I will personally Hire soldier and go to you guys house One-by-one for fresh Beating
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by ebuka10box(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2019
Who be sleeq abeg...but nice one sha
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by Houseofglam7(f): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2019
Okay bye
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by mycar23: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Been long coming
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by johnshagb(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2019
Nice one homeboy. I really wish jumabee can break the upcoming syndrome and blow for real. Okunboy
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by sisto23: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2019
very commendable
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by wms2: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2019
good way to honor ur father
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by Mycoin(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2019
nice one more blessings
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2019
Success is worth celebrating. Wehdon great Family
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by vizkiz: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2019
ikombe:
Your father is dead but his Manhood lives on grin

May this foundation touch more life's than vizkiz has touched more girls grin

Samsung s9+ for sale at a give away price wink Check profile and signature for more info

1 Like

Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by noskcid(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2019
Do you need USA, UK, and Germany number?
You can make and receive calls and text with international numbers only.
Note: you can't make and receive local (Nigeria) calls.
Whatsapp me for more details.
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by ikombe: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2019
vizkiz:

guy i nono why dr strange comot me from event whatsapp group
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by ibukunobi: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2019
Late Chief Olorunnipa is like a childhood Dad to me. He use to be a Senior and well respected Nurse at General Hospital, Kabba, he lived in one of my Dad's Appartment close to St. Monica's College, very friendly man with a gorgeously looking wife. I can never forget those faces, it was between late Eighties and Nineties. Suddenly the world forced him into Politics, he became Chairman, Kabba/Bunnu LGA shortly after OYI LGA was splited. I remember vividly the day my Dad advised him to flee from Politics, that it is dirty. He replied my Dad, that his time is over, that my Dad now belong to Old generation. No ill feelings towards him, I really loved this man because he is vibrant. fast foreward to 2003 Governorship election in Kogi State, he was appointed as the INEC chairman or so. but who appointed him, PDP Govt. They fought Prince Abubakar Audu out of lugard house, and handed over barton to an innocent Ibrahinm Idris, then financial battle set in between the faction of Arch. Dr. Steven Olorunfemi and Duro Meseko cum Olorunnipa's faction. what I heard, I may be wrong is that Chief Olorunnipa refused to help them to move Government money out for their Dirty politics, that was his sin, they threaten to kill him and they did in a very shocking way. it is really really Sad. I am happy his kids are progressing, I will only advise them never to involve in Nigeria politics.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by Jssamuel33(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
ibukunobi:
Late Chief Olorunnipa is like a childhood Dad to me. He use to be a Senior and well respected Nurse at General Hospital, Kabba, he lived in one of my Dad's Appartment close to St. Monica's College, very friendly man with a gorgeously looking wife. I can never forget those faces, it was between late Eighties and Nineties. Suddenly the world forced him into Politics, he became Chairman, Kabba/Bunnu LGA shortly after OYI LGA was splited. I remember vividly the day my Dad advised him to flee from Politics, that it is dirty. He replied my Dad, that his time is over, that my Dad now belong to Old generation. No ill feelings towards him, I really loved this man because he is vibrant. fast foreward to 2003 Governorship election in Kogi State, he was appointed as the INEC chairman or so. but who appointed him, PDP Govt. They fought Prince Abubakar Audu out of lugard house, and handed over barton to an innocent Ibrahinm Idris, then financial battle set in between the faction of Arch. Dr. Steven Olorunfemi and Duro Meseko cum Olorunnipa's faction. what I heard, I may be wrong is that Chief Olorunnipa refused to help them to move Government money out for their Dirty politics, that was his sin, they threaten to kill him and they did in a very shocking way. it is really really Sad. I am happy his kids are progressing, I will only advise them never to involve in Nigeria politics.
you've said it all. The day he was assassinated, it was a terrible day in kabba.
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by Simongm(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
ibukunobi:

You'd just refreshed my memories, one of the bad part of politics in Okun land. Those who won election then, where are they today?
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by akanji1: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Wooow! The familiarity of the name brought me into this thread and guess what it's what I thought. Olorunnipa live on. It was really a bad day all over Kabba and Edumo about his bloody assassination that day. What a story. But come o mama still looks beautiful as before even up till now, kudos to you all.
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by vizkiz: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
ikombe:
guy i nono why dr strange comot me from event whatsapp group

He talk say you no dey come.
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by ikombe: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
vizkiz:

He talk say you no dey come.
Lmao you go fear setup. We had a little argument about something i posted, then he removed me angry
Re: Sleeq, Jumabee Launch Olorunnipa Foundation In Honour Of Fathers' Legacy by mixratio(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
ibukunobi:

I went to school with Juwon, now known as jumabee.
He always loved to sing back then. Very jovial and kind.
We were classmates at fgc ugwolawo then.

I remember the day they came to pick him from school and we all got the sad news of his dad's demise.

I never saw him again until I came across his recovery testimony from covid 19 here on naira land. That thread is what led me to this one.

So glad he is doing well.

Joleco my guy, peace.

(1) (Reply)

Download Zip. Eminem Encore Album / Stop Being Offended By My Dressing Am Proud Muslim Lady Shuns Critics / The Meme Tuface Does Not Want You To See (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.