Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive (38401 Views)

Gawuna Vs Yusuf: Tribunal Declares Kano Election Inconclusive, Orders Rerun / Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by bigerboy200: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
drskyfly007:
Kwankwanso defected to PDP just to teach Ganduje his Godson a lesson..

He has no problem with buhari and never gave Atiku 100% support that was why kano votes went to bubu.

The governorship election to him is the main deal and that's why he is giving Ganduje a good chase for his money.

Dont know if u are in kano or have visited b4...

Whenever u go there u will understand the cult like fellowship that man has..

Kwankwansiya is a movement whether we like it or not
This your analysis is empty with all due respect. How can u say kwakwanso was never in full support of Atiku, haba, was it not coz of Atiku the massive crowd came to the Kano stadium? And PDP supporters were claiming “it is over it is over for buhari”? You can’t tell me much about Kano, cos I only just left that place. Yes, kwakwasinya is a movement, but there are other movements in Kano. kwakwansiya has been defeated in the polls, not once or even twice. So stop overating him abeg.
Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by merbenko: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
buhariguy:
The video is fake. The giver of the bribe dont have immunity, why has he not be arrested, anyway the election is over, the best candidate which is ganduje wil stil win. Remember- ganduje is better than kwankwaso in all area, even in integrity.
Have u lost your senses of reasoning, with all this evidence u are still doubting it and even refer Ganduje better than Kwankosiya, SMY

2 Likes

Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by Excelboi(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
buhariguy:
The video is fake. The giver of the bribe dont have immunity, why has he not be arrested, anyway the election is over, the best candidate which is ganduje wil stil win. Remember- ganduje is better than kwankwaso in all area, even in integrity.
My incoming Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf dey laugh you. We no fear re-run. Kano is not Osun... You will see what Kano politics is like. Watch out grin

1 Like

Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by bigerboy200: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
merbenko:
I didn't see Ganduje coming whatever means because Kano aren't myopic in politics, Abba Gida Gida will eventually win because most of the pulling Unit is PDP strong hold. All they state declared inclusive, is only plateau state APC have hope
I disagree with u on the “Kano are myopic in politics”. Those guys and northerners in general are better informed politically than any other region.Tjey don’t joke with their transistor radios and bbc Hausa.
Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by nameo: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
fiizznation:
lol don't worry yourself, Ganduje will definitely comeback. People are not happy with him
but kwankwaso needs to be humbled in kano state. Dude(kwankwaso) is acting as if kano is his father's property. And besides kano is just too important to fall in the hands of those criminal PDP guys.

You are calling PDP criminals yet you are praying that Ganduje, the guy caught in a video snuffing dollars into his babariga, wins in the election.

The arrogance in the hypocrizy of most of you Buharists.

angry

3 Likes

Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by buhariguy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
fk001:

I am pro Buhari but I have to commend him I must say, Buhari is no match to any politician of Northern origin. Now aside Buhari, tell me who have followers the way kwankwaso has in Northern Nigeria?
his followers are not in his polling unit, are not in his ward, are not in his local govt, are not in his senatorial zone. Kwankwanso is nothing, thief atiku is even popular than him,

1 Like

Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by misano(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
jaxxy:

Lol let them try it and see now. Unless they are ready to commit genocide.

I think this will D first time U ppl will be feeling APC's desperation. Trust me, U will be very disappointed in APC.

1 Like

Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by merbenko: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
bigerboy200:
I disagree with u on the “Kano are myopic in politics”. Those guys and northerners in general are better informed politically than any other region.Tjey don’t joke with their transistor radios and bbc Hausa.
Did you read my comments upside down
Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by BrainSanitizer: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Osun scenario loading....
INEC should watch. Kano may not be as easy as Osun. Northerners are entirely resilient when it comes to issues like this. I just hope whatever happens would not lead to any serious crisis.

3 Likes

Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by merbenko: 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
buhariguy:
his followers are not in his polling unit, are not in his ward, are not in his local govt, are not in his senatorial zone. Kwankwanso is nothing, thief atiku is even popular than him,
Seems this guy is in pain now
Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by mutiu1990: 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
misano:

Ganduje will win. Buhari has no integrity.
na your papa get integrity or your atiku

1 Like

Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by fk001(m): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
buhariguy:

Why are you guys trying so hard to deny that it wasnt kwankwaso influence that made Abba popular and hence win the election.

The reason kwankwaso didn't deliver Kano during the presidential was obviously because of Buhari. Had it been it was another candidate in APC I promise you kwankwaso will have done the unthinkable in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
Abdullah36:
I think now GANDUJE may win the rerun

if APC was leading do you think the election would be inconclusive grin

Ganduje cannot loose reelection that's the fact. his lost will cost APC a big blow ahead of 2023 election in northwest

1 Like

Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by misano(m): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
mutiu1990:

na your papa get integrity or your atiku

You go know after D rerun. APC go beat PDP. And those that were thinking they kick out Gandollar while Buhari folds his hands will be so disappointed in him (Buhari).
Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by merbenko: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
misano:

You go know after D rerun. APC go beat PDP. And those that were thinking they defeat will Gandollar while Buhari folds his hands will be so disappointed in him (Buhari).
So u are calling on Buhari to rig the election in favor of Ganduje right?and tomorrow u will say Buhari have integrity, u are a learner in Kano politics

2 Likes

Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by buhariguy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
nameo:

You are calling PDP criminals yet you are praying that Ganduje, the guy caught in a video snuffing dollars into his babariga, wins in the election.
The arrogance in the hypocrizy of most of you Buharists.
angry
you have not answer my question, is kwankwaso more clean than ganduje? No governor in nigeria since 1999 that has not collected kickback, but The video was cococted by kwankwaso, who is the bribe giver?

1 Like

Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by misano(m): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
merbenko:
So u are calling on Buhari to rig the election in favor of Ganduje right?and tomorrow u will say Buhari have integrity, u are a learner in Kano politics

Buhari has no integrity. Kano is going to find that out after the rerun.
Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by misano(m): 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
buhariguy:
you have not answer my question, is kwankwaso more clean than ganduje? No governor in nigeria since 1999 that has not collected kickback, but The video was cococted by kwankwaso, who is the bribe giver?

This one is well known for talking rubbish. Buhari's shoemaker. Always in Buhari's anus sipping kunu.
Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by merbenko: 12:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Someone should help me with numbers if accredited voters of Kaduna state please
Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by buhariguy(m): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2019
fk001:

Why are you guys trying so hard to deny that it was kwankwaso influence that made Abba popular and hence win the election.
The reason kwankwaso didn't deliver Kano during the presidential was obviously because of Buhari. Had it been it was another candidate in APC I promise you kwankwaso will have done the unthinkable in Kano.
so he couldnt win his polling unit, ward and not to return to senate just to pls buhari, hmm
kwankwaso must be generous

2 Likes

Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by pacificom: 12:09am On Mar 12, 2019
It is pragmatic if INEC could annul some states with inconclusive and controversial results. Election can be reconducted in such states. We have some desperados who won't like to shift their leg from the corridor of power and they are engaged in criminal act of influencing the election result.
Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by EDOLUWA: 12:11am On Mar 12, 2019
Everywhere PDP is leading is declared inconclusive. The INEC Chairman and APC are truly working together to destroy our democracy.

I laugh for the future of this Country! !

1 Like

Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 12, 2019
xtocom:
So inec can have all the time for all these so why all these are not applicable to the presidential election?
is the total number of canceled votes upto 3m? And u must consider the terrain and landmass involved. Must everything favour the candidate u want? I'm not a fan of Ganduje, but u guys should allow INEC do its job. Too many people claiming to know it all. Same INEC u people are criticising announced Oyo for PDP, announced most South South States as PDP. The problem is always selective bias. Wud u av said same if Ganduje was leading and INEC declared the election inconclusive? Nawao
Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by fk001(m): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2019
buhariguy:
so he couldnt win his polling unit, ward and not to return to senate just to pls buhari, hmm
kwankwaso must be generous

I didn't say that.

What I meant was Kwankwaso failed to deliver Kano during the presidential election was because Buhari has more influence than him in Kano.
Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 12, 2019
#shithole abracadabra loading!.... spits!
Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by Indispensable85(m): 12:28am On Mar 12, 2019
Kennydoc:

Ganduje cannot come back. If as an incumbent governor, he could not consolidate on Buhari's win (plus APC's win of all the legislative seats) in Kano 2 weeks ago to beat Abba Yusuf hands down, then he has lost it.
If 50% of the voters in the cancelled PUs turn out in the rerun, APC will need to win over ⅔ of all the votes in the 100 PUs to emerge victorious. I've gone thru the results in all the 44 LGAs. It's in only one LG that APC polled more than ⅔ of the votes. In most other LGs where they won, they won marginally. Let's not forget that PDP beat them hands down in many other LGs.
Ganduje is gone bro. You can bet on it.

My guy don't bet on anything in Nigeria ooooo.
We'll just pray that the powers that be will allow the people's will,otherwise they can upturn it with ease.
Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nafizzey(m): 12:34am On Mar 12, 2019
I see Ganduje upturn the result...
Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by Indispensable85(m): 12:36am On Mar 12, 2019
They've given the barawo a life line.
Re: INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive by garfield1: 12:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Kennydoc:

Ganduje cannot come back. If as an incumbent governor, he could not consolidate on Buhari's win (plus APC's win of all the legislative seats) in Kano 2 weeks ago to beat Abba Yusuf hands down, then he has lost it.
If 50% of the voters in the cancelled PUs turn out in the rerun, APC will need to win over ⅔ of all the votes in the 100 PUs to emerge victorious. I've gone thru the results in all the 44 LGAs. It's in only one LG that APC polled more than ⅔ of the votes. In most other LGs where they won, they won marginally. Let's not forget that PDP beat them hands down in many other LGs.
Ganduje is gone bro. You can bet on it.
Its clear you didnt follow osun polls nor taken part in election duties.have you asked how oshiomhole and ortom won their polling units flawlessly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign / Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) / Obafemi Awolowo’s Letter From Prison (dated 28th March 1966)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.