Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

To My Mbaise Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Mbaise Nation (1453 Views)

Imo Assembly 2023: MBAISE NATION Vows To Unseat Otuibe, Vote Engr. Rex Okoro / Mbaise Nation Gets Consensus Guber Candidate As Basil Maduka Engages Residents / The Three Mbaise Nation House Of Assembly Members Join Uche Nwosu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Mbaise Nation by Ndukings92(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
I felicitate with a father,a brother and a kin Emeka Ihedioha.I have confront a lot of friends that speak ill of the Mbaise nation all because with great solidarity God brought victory and justice to we Imolite,our name as a nation"mbaise" have been tarnished and bamboozled by those that don't know us,by mere hear say that mbaise did this mbaise did that.I have asked a lot of friends,Have I in any way treated u bad? Am I not from that mbaise that u always talk ill of?I have endured a lot cos am from mbaise, I have been criticized a lot cos am from mbaise but no place like home cos we are d best but not because u won d election sir.please prove to them that we are peace loving people.we care about others,the only thing about us is that we keep record,we may not complain but we are observant. We never forget,we don't start wars but we never run away forms war. We retaliate when necessary and that's what makes us Mbaise nation. Pls sir Emeka Ihedioha don't let us down,be neutral, be hardworking as always and don't let us down.I won't compare u with Rochas from Ideato instead am looking forward to compare u with Dee Mbakwe.peace NDUKING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Mbaise Nation by sonature1: 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ndukings92:

I felicitate with a father,a brother and a kin Emeka Ihedioha.I have confront a lot of friends that speak ill of the Mbaise nation all because with great solidarity God brought victory and justice to we Imolite,our name as a nation"mbaise" have been tarnished and bamboozled by those that don't know us,by mere hear say that mbaise did this mbaise did that.I have asked a lot of friends,Have I in any way treated u bad? Am I not from that mbaise that u always talk ill of?I have endured a lot cos am from mbaise, I have been criticized a lot cos am from mbaise but no place like home cos we are d best but not because u won d election sir.please prove to them that we are peace loving people.we care about others,the only thing about us is that we keep record,we may not complain but we are observant. We never forget,we don't start wars but we never run away forms war. We retaliate when necessary and that's what makes us Mbaise nation. Pls sir Emeka Ihedioha don't let us down,be neutral, be hardworking as always and don't let us down.I won't compare u with Rochas from Ideato instead am looking forward to compare u with Dee Mbakwe.peace NDUKING

Una don start to write nonsense?

6 Likes

Re: To My Mbaise Nation by Ndukings92(m): 6:47am On Mar 12, 2019
What makes it nonsense?

1 Like

Re: To My Mbaise Nation by mightyhaze: 7:05am On Mar 12, 2019
needless to say. people who criticise others because of hearsay are misguided. but pls lets all forget about the past and forge on. u have nothing to prove to anybody. myself from orlu have no apologies for that ,why should you from mbaise.

God finally picked our collective call by clipping that maniac at douglas house presently. May God lead our state to greatness through hon. Emeka Ihedioha.

Godbless Imo state!

1 Like

Re: To My Mbaise Nation by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 12, 2019
You people have started this nonsense, Ihedioha's win is a win for the whole South East and not for only Imo State not to talk of Mbaise alone.
Please be guided, he is going to be the governor of I'm State, the Eastern heartland and not your Mbaise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Mbaise Nation by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2019
Don't gloat, please be humble in victory.
The way people talk ill about this two brothers Mbaise and Ngwa people is too bad .
Expect much criticism for Ihedioha an Mbaise man just like Ikpeazu an Ngwa man in Abia state no matter how good they perform

2 Likes

Re: To My Mbaise Nation by pazienza(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2019
I hope if Ihedioha flopps and other Imolites decide that he would not go for second tenure, that Ihedioha will not start playing the kind of clannish politics Okezie Ikpeazu and his goons are playing in Abia, by insinuating that Ihedioha is being attacked by other Imolites because he is from Mbaise and then , saying that if Rochas and other bad performing governors from other parts of Imo state were allowed two tenures, that Ihedioha should be allowed second tenure, even if he fails to make reasonable impact in his first tenure.

May we not see a scenario in Imo state, where by any criticism of Ihedioha by other Imolites would be interpreted as criticism and hate for Mbaise people, as Okezie and Ngwa people had turned it in Abia.

I wish Mbaise people the best. Ndi Mbaise, you lots have a big role to play in Imo rebuilding, don't be like the Ngwas in Abia state, don't allow greedy politicians use you to divide and conquer Ndi Imo and then steal the state blind.

3 Likes

Re: To My Mbaise Nation by maestroferdi: 8:16am On Mar 12, 2019
pazienza:
I hope if Ihedioha flopps and other Imolites decide that he would not go for second tenure, that Ihedioha will not start playing the kind of clannish politics Okezie Ikpeazu and his goons are playing in Abia, by insinuating that Ihedioha is being attacked by other Imolites because he is from Mbaise and then , saying that if Rochas and other bad performing governors from other parts of Imo state were allowed two tenures, that Ihedioha should be allowed second tenure, even if he fails to make reasonable impact in his first tenure.

May we not see a scenario in Imo state, where by any criticism of Ihedioha by other Imolites would be interpreted as criticism and hate for Mbaise people, as Okezie and Ngwa people had turned it in Abia.

I wish Mbaise people the best. Ndi Mbaise, you lots have a big role to play in Imo rebuilding, don't be like the Ngwas in Abia state, don't allow greedy politicians use you to divide and conquer Ndi Imo and then steal the state blind.
Ngwa people are unduly hated by other Abia people....

People conditioned their minds that Okezie Ikpeazu must be a failure so that no matter what the man did, detractors had their guns blazing to disparage/malign him at all cost.

If we must move forward as a people, these silly stereotypes in Igboland must stop: It is undermine our growth and unity as a serious people.

I am no Ngwa man nor an Mbaise man though...
Re: To My Mbaise Nation by pazienza(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2019
maestroferdi:
Ngwa people are unduly hated by other Abia people....

People conditioned their minds that Okezie Ikpeazu must be a failure so that no matter what the man did, detractors had their guns blazing to disparage/malign him at all cost.

If we must move forward as a people, these silly stereotypes in Igboland must stop: It is undermine our growth and unity as a serious people.

I am no Ngwa man nor an Mbaise man though...

Let's tell ourselves the truth, Okezie Ikpeazu has been a monumental failure.
Success can not be hidden. If he built roads and flyovers like Umahi did in Ebonyi, or pay civil servants as and when due like Ugwuanyi in Enugu, no one will have the guts to criticize him.

Ikpeazu is a failure, it has nothing to do with conditioning or non conditioning. What he and his goons who even happen to be non Ngwas from T. A camp are doing is to stoke up clannish sentiments to cover his failure, by claiming that all those who attack Ikpeazu for his poor performances, are doing so because they hate Ngwa people.
Does this make sense to you?

There is no moving forward with incompetent leaders and those who out of clannish sentiments insist that underperforming leaders be retained. This is exactly why Buhari is Nigerian President today.

7 Likes

Re: To My Mbaise Nation by Agbaletu: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2019
pazienza:

This is exactly why Buhari is Nigerian President today.
You are very apt. I always like to read your comments on issues like this.

3 Likes

Re: To My Mbaise Nation by Arysexy(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2019
Mbaise and their senselessness again. This election could not have been won by Ihedioha if not for the problem Rochas had with Uzodimma.

Making this win an Mbaise effort will Jeopardize Emeka's Goodwill. Remember there is a second tenure.

U mbaise braggers should please end this Ur brag before other part of Imo endlessly keep u ppl out of Douglas house.

BTW I'm not from IMO, but the way Mbaise is going about this win, u will hurt others that made Ihedioha winner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To My Mbaise Nation by AnambraforPeter: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2019
ovadozes:
You people have started this nonsense, Ihedioha's win is a win for the whole South East and not for only Imo State not to talk of Mbaise alone.
Please be guided, he is going to be the governor of I'm State, the Eastern heartland and not your Mbaise.

2 Likes

Re: To My Mbaise Nation by iyrojc(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Una don start to write nonsense?[/quote]

What is the nonsense he said.

pazienza:

Bro. That is what i am praying for Ihedioha. Much is expected from him. I am an Mbaise man and reside in Aba. okezie is a big failure to Abians and i don't pray our own should be like him.

2 Likes

Re: To My Mbaise Nation by Ndukings92(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
All this people that are writing rubbish,did I monetize or brag about d name Mbaise here?I did not even follow this thread to see all this comments from u psychos, if u have grudges about that name Mbaise y don't u wait for a better avenue to lash out ur sentimental words.FOOLS trying to be relevant
Re: To My Mbaise Nation by rummmy: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2019
Imo people, be careful of apc confusionists parading them selves as mbise

(1) (Reply)

Victory At Last! Inec Declares Pdp Winner Of Election As Saraki Blasts Apc / HURIWA Begs Buhari To Reverse IPOB Proscription / BREAKING: APC Expels Ex-gov And Dep. Chairman Who Called For Oshiomhole’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.