Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

US Rapper Cardi B Celebrates Nigerian Dance Group Dreamcatchers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Rapper Cardi B Celebrates Nigerian Dance Group Dreamcatchers (727 Views)

Bbnaija’s Jackie B Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover / Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Rapper Cardi B Celebrates Nigerian Dance Group Dreamcatchers by MhizMuna: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
The U.S Bronx rapper, Cardi B took to one of her social media pages, Instagram to be precise to give a big shout to the popular orphan dancers group called the Dreamcatchers which is based in the city of Ikorodu, Lagos Nigeria.

In sharing a video done by the group for her current hit single titled Please Me featuring multiple Grammy award winner Bruno Mars, Cardi said:

I want to thank @dreamcatchersda kids for always showing love and sending me sweet videos saying hi to me .It makes me soo happy to see kids loving me and even knowing me and enjoying my music from across the world!!.Guys follow @dreamcatchersda if ya ever want to feel motivated and want a smile on your face! These kids are always full of life and energy.I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️.

WATCH VIDEO HERE - https://www./2019/03/us-rapper-cardi-b-celebrates-nigerian-dance.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy KICKS Fan In The Face At A Concert In Zambia (VIDEO) / How To Earn 65,000,000 Naira- Buy A Car Of Your Dreams In Just Four Months / Ex-bbn Star, Gifty Shares Nude Pictures Online While On Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.