Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Satan Made Me Do It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Made Me Do It (269 Views)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? / "Satan Delivered Islam To Muhammad And Following Islam Will Lead You To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satan Made Me Do It by budaatum: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
A Birmingham City fan has been jailed for 14 weeks for attacking Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish during the second city derby.

Paul Mitchell, of Rubery, Worcestershire, ran on to the pitch and hit Grealish from behind about 10 minutes into Sunday's game.

Mitchell, 27, admitted assault and encroachment on to the pitch at Birmingham Magistrates' Court earlier.

He "cannot explain what came over him yesterday morning", his solicitor said.

More on the beeb.
Re: Satan Made Me Do It by MuttleyLaff: 3:05am On Mar 12, 2019
I admire the sheer honesty and truthfulness of the man. No devil set up as a fall guy excuse. If he had inwardly searched properly, he would have found out to put it down, as one of those momentary lapse of negative madness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Stay In All The Plain / . / Daystar Donates 10 Million Naira For Idps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.