Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,167 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

12 Days To Our Wedding. What Advice Can You Give Us? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Days To Our Wedding. What Advice Can You Give Us? (2611 Views)

My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Days To Our Wedding. What Advice Can You Give Us? by Katier00(f): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Namady:

Thanks dear... you sound like a psychologist.
psychologist by experience not profession. Life has taught me a hand full.

1 Like

Re: 12 Days To Our Wedding. What Advice Can You Give Us? by 2dice01: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Namady:

Sadly she’s the last born. Sorry lad
cry cry
grin grin
Re: 12 Days To Our Wedding. What Advice Can You Give Us? by payosehtor(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
both of u MUST make "compromise" a watch-word (should i elaborate?)

show her what it means 2 be honest, sincere &truthful in real.financially and otherwise ok?
Re: 12 Days To Our Wedding. What Advice Can You Give Us? by ogawisdom(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
Namady:
our wedding is scheduled to take place on 23th March 2019. The Pre-wedding photos are attached below.
I have been on Nairaland since 2010 and I have learned a lot. So, I want to use this medium to seek for your advice as I am about to start a new life.
Lemme me very brief. I’m a private Sch teacher with Master’s degree while my fiencee is a registered nurse already working with state government. We dated for 7 years but we hardly spend more than two weeks together in a year. What advice can you give us? ��

Look for a better job but get married Sha
I know your wife earns way better than u now don't be comfortable with that. Else u will learn the hard way. For me u r jobless almost, working in a private school where u can be fired anytime
Re: 12 Days To Our Wedding. What Advice Can You Give Us? by queenfav(f): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
Just ensure you love and respect one another.

1 Like

Re: 12 Days To Our Wedding. What Advice Can You Give Us? by ImaIma1(f): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Oyindidi:
Learn to tolerate your partner as love alone can't keep a marriage. You're both coming from a different background so study your likes and dislike so as to live in harmony.

Don't deny yourselves some good romance, its bonds couples.

Don't sleep with your kids on same bed when they start coming grin

The last point is very important but I noticed that most parents do it. For me, from the day my baby left the hospital, she slept in her own bed. There are exceptions...when she wakes up and is uncomfortable. But as soon as she falls asleep, she's is back in her bed most times.

Good advice
Re: 12 Days To Our Wedding. What Advice Can You Give Us? by ImaIma1(f): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Namady:

Sadly she’s the last born. Sorry lad

Sadly? That should be a plus for you cheesy. No younger siblings to add to the equation.

1 Like

Re: 12 Days To Our Wedding. What Advice Can You Give Us? by Namady(m): 12:37am On Mar 14, 2019
ogawisdom:

Look for a better job but get married Sha
I know your wife earns way better than u now don't be comfortable with that. Else u will learn the hard way. For me u r jobless almost, working in a private school where u can be fired anytime
I’m on it already. Thanks
Re: 12 Days To Our Wedding. What Advice Can You Give Us? by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Never invite third party into your home, neither parents, siblings nor friends. I wish you best of luck, congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Lady Lets Her Husband Do All Domestic Chores, Is It Normal? / Lock Down Wahala : Can Children Watch “R” - Rated Movies With Parents? / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.