Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

11 Crazy Features Your Smartphone Has That You Never Used. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 11 Crazy Features Your Smartphone Has That You Never Used. (1666 Views)

OLLA Smartphone Has What Samsung Don't Have / Is It That No Tecno Or Infinix Smartphone has NFC? / Gadgets That Your Smartphone Has ‘killed’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Crazy Features Your Smartphone Has That You Never Used. by Jxtkuzzy(m): 12:51am On Mar 12, 2019
11 CRAZY FEATURES YOUR SMARTPHONE HAS THAT YOU NEVER USED.

Ah, smartphones. They're mainly cramped, robust computers that have compatibility completely in our pockets.

And they are easy to use! The easiest smartphones are those as a result intuitive that completely it's a must to build is swipe here and jiggle right here together with set what you need.

But do you know some had hidden aspects?

Your phone can achieve things you didn’t comprehend it used to be in a position to. With sheet huge choice of specialties and potential of statement computers we all elevate with us on a daily basis, I can also be SURE there are attributes of which most readers do not acquire benefit. The following is considered one of a series of lists of aspects your phone has that you’re probably not rolling with right this exiguous.

1. Activate Hidden Options (Android)

Go not only Settings – System – About Phone – Model Number/Build Number. Tap Build Number or Model Number 7 times. A new menu merchandise will appear for your major Settings list. This unique menu item is known as “Developer Options”. Tap in and you’ll discover a original collection of administrates statement likes of that you’ve never had get right of entry to to sooner than.

2. You can flip your flashlight off and on the use of magic phrases - Android

Well, k, they’re no longer magic, but they’re still beautiful to die for. For financial more recent Android telephones, you'll say, “ok, Google, lumos” as a matter of fact your flashlight will turn on.

“Okay, google, nox,” will flip books flashlight off

3. There's a split display screen on Android

No, severely, completely you have to achieve is cling down records tab icon, and you telephone will change into a super nifty cut up display.

This may be very at hand for records multitaskers among us who don’t want to sacrifice Twitter not only financial gods of Instagram, or are having issue determining between Googling things or occurring Facebook.

With cut up screen, all things are possible!

4. Airplane Mode

Assuming you’re a mean smartphone user, you hardly ever flip off your device’s cellular knowledge. You almost certainly keep your data grew to become on always, lest you omit the latest proclamation as a matter of fact/or update notification from your favorite social community. Assuming it’s now not a lifestyles together with dying sort of situation, turning your cell information OFF may have a few in point of fact certain effects in your baseline tension stage, attention span, and talent but also live within the moment.

You can to find “Airplane Mode” on your fast choices. Swipe uphill or down on your phone’s house display screen (depending on when you’ve were given an iPhone or Android) as a matter of fact in finding financial Airplane emblem button. Tap it, and be free.

5. Google Translate

The most up-to-date model of books app Google Translate is astoundingly full-featured, robust, as a matter of fact capable. It has massive quantities of doable for every unmarried one that uses it – as a matter of fact that comes with you. Google Translate is a completely free app – and no longer loose like it has every sort of hidden imaginable prices – there’s NO WAY you’ll have the ability to utilize complete cash in this app, in any respect.

Also, Google Translate now works with out balance internet, together with your telephone’s processor alone. That’s superior.

Google Translate can translate text, photos, as a matter of fact audio at the glide. It’s easily the most under-appreciated apps within the universe – although it’s at all times been one of the crucial best apps on “Reference” lists due to the fact that inception. Download Google Translate on the App Store for iPhone together with iPad in addition to at the Google Play store for Android proper this minute.

6. Audio Recording

Most telephone owners recognize they’re in a position but also file video as a matter of fact/or photograph media. Used so much much less is a telephone’s skill not only document sound on my own. If you’ve got an iPhone, you'll file audio with statement app called Voice Memos – included together with your telephone. A number of audio recording apps are to be had within the App Store, too, if you happen to’re unhappy with the usual Voice Memos app.

If you’re on Android, you’ve were given a few choices. At financial times this newsletter is set to head reside, I’d counsel records app Audio Recorder, advanced by Sony Mobile Communications. This app is unassuming together with works on every Android software I’ve were given on my assessment bench

Continue reading...https://www.gistsflaver.com/2019/03/11-crazy-features-your-smartphone-has.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 11 Crazy Features Your Smartphone Has That You Never Used. by PapaNnamdi: 12:55am On Mar 12, 2019
Jxtkuzzy:
11 CRAZY FEATURES YOUR SMARTPHONE HAS THAT YOU NEVER USED.

Ah, smartphones. They're mainly cramped, robust computers that have compatibility completely in our pockets.

And they are easy to use! The easiest smartphones are those as a result intuitive that completely it's a must to build is swipe here and jiggle right here together with set what you need.

But do you know some had hidden aspects?

Your phone can achieve things you didn’t comprehend it used to be in a position to. With sheet huge choice of specialties and potential of statement computers we all elevate with us on a daily basis, I can also be SURE there are attributes of which most readers do not acquire benefit. The following is considered one of a series of lists of aspects your phone has that you’re probably not rolling with right this exiguous.

1. Activate Hidden Options (Android)

Go not only Settings – System – About Phone – Model Number/Build Number. Tap Build Number or Model Number 7 times. A new menu merchandise will appear for your major Settings list. This unique menu item is known as “Developer Options”. Tap in and you’ll discover a original collection of administrates statement likes of that you’ve never had get right of entry to to sooner than.

2. You can flip your flashlight off and on the use of magic phrases - Android

Well, k, they’re no longer magic, but they’re still beautiful to die for. For financial more recent Android telephones, you'll say, “ok, Google, lumos” as a matter of fact your flashlight will turn on.

“Okay, google, nox,” will flip books flashlight off

3. There's a split display screen on Android

No, severely, completely you have to achieve is cling down records tab icon, and you telephone will change into a super nifty cut up display.

This may be very at hand for records multitaskers among us who don’t want to sacrifice Twitter not only financial gods of Instagram, or are having issue determining between Googling things or occurring Facebook.

With cut up screen, all things are possible!

4. Airplane Mode

Assuming you’re a mean smartphone user, you hardly ever flip off your device’s cellular knowledge. You almost certainly keep your data grew to become on always, lest you omit the latest proclamation as a matter of fact/or update notification from your favorite social community. Assuming it’s now not a lifestyles together with dying sort of situation, turning your cell information OFF may have a few in point of fact certain effects in your baseline tension stage, attention span, and talent but also live within the moment.

You can to find “Airplane Mode” on your fast choices. Swipe uphill or down on your phone’s house display screen (depending on when you’ve were given an iPhone or Android) as a matter of fact in finding financial Airplane emblem button. Tap it, and be free.

5. Google Translate

The most up-to-date model of books app Google Translate is astoundingly full-featured, robust, as a matter of fact capable. It has massive quantities of doable for every unmarried one that uses it – as a matter of fact that comes with you. Google Translate is a completely free app – and no longer loose like it has every sort of hidden imaginable prices – there’s NO WAY you’ll have the ability to utilize complete cash in this app, in any respect.

Also, Google Translate now works with out balance internet, together with your telephone’s processor alone. That’s superior.

Google Translate can translate text, photos, as a matter of fact audio at the glide. It’s easily the most under-appreciated apps within the universe – although it’s at all times been one of the crucial best apps on “Reference” lists due to the fact that inception. Download Google Translate on the App Store for iPhone together with iPad in addition to at the Google Play store for Android proper this minute.

6. Audio Recording

Most telephone owners recognize they’re in a position but also file video as a matter of fact/or photograph media. Used so much much less is a telephone’s skill not only document sound on my own. If you’ve got an iPhone, you'll file audio with statement app called Voice Memos – included together with your telephone. A number of audio recording apps are to be had within the App Store, too, if you happen to’re unhappy with the usual Voice Memos app.

If you’re on Android, you’ve were given a few choices. At financial times this newsletter is set to head reside, I’d counsel records app Audio Recorder, advanced by Sony Mobile Communications. This app is unassuming together with works on every Android software I’ve were given on my assessment bench

Continue reading...https://www.gistsflaver.com/2019/03/11-crazy-features-your-smartphone-has.html?m=1

This post is as useless as the hair in our armpit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Crazy Features Your Smartphone Has That You Never Used. by czarina(f): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2019
Your post is meaningless. You either used an article spinner or Google Translate.

You can do better than this dear.

1 Like

Re: 11 Crazy Features Your Smartphone Has That You Never Used. by Raydos: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2019
OP I really commend you for this great post

But I just gotta say this, please start learning carpentry job Ooh, because the way I am seeing things, blogging is not your calling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Crazy Features Your Smartphone Has That You Never Used. by Olibboy: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
useless posts
Re: 11 Crazy Features Your Smartphone Has That You Never Used. by ken6488(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
My guy leave the tech blog sector go to celeb sector
Re: 11 Crazy Features Your Smartphone Has That You Never Used. by Jxtkuzzy(m): 5:28am On Mar 14, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

This post is as useless as the hair in our armpit
�...lollzz....will do much better next time is a matter of time
Buh shaa thanks for the quote
Re: 11 Crazy Features Your Smartphone Has That You Never Used. by Jxtkuzzy(m): 5:30am On Mar 14, 2019
ken6488:
My guy leave the tech blog sector go to celeb sector
Celeb sector is good for those dat re afta other peoples lifestyle....
Bro cant do that
Re: 11 Crazy Features Your Smartphone Has That You Never Used. by Jxtkuzzy(m): 5:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Olibboy:
useless posts
Sorry for wasting your time reading it.
Will do better next time

1 Like

Re: 11 Crazy Features Your Smartphone Has That You Never Used. by Jxtkuzzy(m): 5:33am On Mar 14, 2019
Raydos:
OP I really commend you for this great post

But I just gotta say this, please start learning carpentry job Ooh, because the way I am seeing things, blogging is not your calling

Bro is not for some people alone there much surely be a sector on will be good at in blogging
Re: 11 Crazy Features Your Smartphone Has That You Never Used. by Jxtkuzzy(m): 5:34am On Mar 14, 2019
czarina:
Your post is meaningless. You either used an article spinner or Google Translate.

You can do better than this dear.
Thanks bro ....love your encouragement.
Much love

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S9... SOLD / Phone Of 25k / In Need Of A Good Tablet Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.