Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Jimi Abaje Should Have Rejected Lagos Election Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Abaje Should Have Rejected Lagos Election Result (419 Views)

Gifts Buhari Should Not Have Rejected, By Niyi Akinnaso / Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Abaje Should Have Rejected Lagos Election Result by 68816419: 5:42am On Mar 12, 2019
If I were Mr Jimi, I would have rejected the said result, we all know that the electoral process was altered, their is no way APC would lead PDP with that large margin in Lagos going by the fact that Lagos is no man's land and previous results was said to be very closed.
Re: Jimi Abaje Should Have Rejected Lagos Election Result by simplyhonest(m): 5:52am On Mar 12, 2019
good thing is .you are not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Abaje Should Have Rejected Lagos Election Result by lawbabs: 5:54am On Mar 12, 2019
68816419:
If I were Mr Jimi, I would have rejected the said result, we all know that the electoral process was altered, their is no way APC would lead PDP with that large margin in Lagos going by the fact that Lagos is no man's land and previous results was said to be very closed.

I like your sense of humour and sarcasm...

(1) (Reply)

BMO To PDP: Stop Whining, Count Your State Election Blessings / Okowa Receives Governorships Candidate Of Ppa Dr Obire Oghene Jodiakpo At Govern / Price Of Cooking Gas Increases To N2,067.68 In February - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.