Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds (20163 Views)

Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by asawanathegreat(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Inconclusive national electoral commission INEC.
Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by vacanci: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2019
chiefoboh1:
oga na wen bubu come into power we start to dey hear DAT English for election mata, even councillor election con start wear inconclusive for body

Check the records. If u have been following election since 2006 you will see inconclusive results. Again read the electoral act and the provisions are there. Recall that the PDP led assembly passed our present electoral act into law
Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by Evalove77(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Yakubu Mahmoud= Inconclusive national electoral corruption.
Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by mainman7(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2019
vacanci:

Oh pls just shut up with all your crap. PDP is the biggest scam worldwide. They are even behind in Plateau state and their spokesperson is directing INEC to declare PDP winner that they won't accept inconclusive. PDP is the only party that dish out directive to the INEC even as opposition. They have been used to doing that when they were in power. When Taraba and Bayelsa we're declared inconclusive by Jega in 2015, did PDP not win eventually.

Was Jega an appointee of Buhari? PDP appointed Jega and he had declared results inconclusive between 2011 and 2015.

It is always only ok when PDP wins. What a strange world.

As for your hatred for Buhari. Your butter blood will do u no good rather high blood pressure while Buhari enjoys his victory for next 4 years.
If Buhari's herdsmen were relentlessly killing your father, mother, blood brothers, sisters and families like they do this Plateau, Benue people, will you still vote him in to wipe out your entire generation? Common sense that is not common has not told you that it is impossible for APC to win that place without rigging?! Shouldn't your brain tell you that they are only trying to measure people's resistance sense and temperature first because they knew that people would never accept such obvious tampering? I won't disrespect amoebas by calling you brainless animal, because even with their brainlessness, they still act for the better of ecosystem. Pathetic soul, it would have been better if you remained just a waste to this generation, but you and your likes are simply allergic to seeing progress of Humanity. I won't dignify you with anymore reply because your reasoning is far below that of goats and dogs, eternal slave of gutter drinkers.

1 Like

Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by johnkay1(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2019
mainman7:
Tell me you typed that from a dream. Is either you just don't want to wake up to the reality on ground or your dead conscience is simply trying to make light of the reality. Everybody has commended those past Presidents for their genuine love for humanity. But this President that has severally shown that he has a irredeemable distaste for obeying the rule of Law shall ensure that once the people have been robbed of their Victory, they shall never get it back unless they stand their ground now to protest and insist. Never in the history of our Nation has it been this bad. The Military and Police has been ferociously used against Nigerians on their own Lands. Their rigging is already successful in many states where APC has been declared winner, yet they can't have small conscience and leave these ones. Everybody shall die one day, even those that kill to oppress and suppress Nigerian people. So, fear of death should not make people to submit to satanic permanent slavery. Why would this happen if we have a President that has integrity? Buhari, posterity shall never forgive you for ensuring the most bloody election in the History of this Nation. Cowards die many times before they die, even if they enslave and rape their children before their own eyes. "Freedom is never given, till it's taken." No single APC Winning was declared inconclusive, WHY ALWAYS PDP?! Nigerians should wakeup and support the States, else they'll rig the rerun like they did in Osun. NO NEED for any rerun, we have winners already. With one Voice and Action mandate INEC to declare the PDP winners winners! We must not allow this Buhari's satanic wickedness to continue. Until we stand up to wickedness like those River State guys that stopped those soldiers from carrying away the stolen ballot... We are more, these less intelligent idiots can't use gun to throw us into eternal slavery. Resistance is now! The obvious bitter truth is that a lot of APC won States happened because the People didn't man up to defend their Votes and prevent rigging. The Kano CP that still has conscience stood up for Truth and frustrated the great effort of Buhari mechanism to rig the election. Wherever there is no Democracy Soldier(s) to stand up for the people, Buhari ensures the good Will and excruciating civic efforts of the people is subverted. Kano CP is a great Democracy Soldier, he did for Kano the exact thing Sugar did for Oyo State. To the foools that said we should leave Buhari INEC to do their work (rigging), the reverse of what we see now in Kano would have been the case if Kano CP is a coward for Buhari. People should stop being cowards and selfish not protecting the future of their Children. To all the courageous good People that didn't allow evil to prevail over Good, Posterity shall never forget you. Thanks so much great Soldiers of Democracy.

Hmmmm.... I will tell you this election is not as bad as we perceive it to be. What happen now is that we have access to information faster than ever before. Check the result of all election conducted under PDP, inspect the figures and you will know everything was manipulated. Especially those conducted by Obasanjo. Now we get information fast and react to it ( some people are just online warriors)

I'm not supporting rigging but no election has been conducted in Nigeria without rigging even the most talk about " June 12".

1 Like

Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by vacanci: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2019
mainman7:

If Buhari's herdsmen were relentlessly killing your father, mother, blood brothers, sisters and families like they do this Plateau, Benue people, will you still vote him in to wipe out your entire generation? Common sense that is not common has not told you that it is impossible for APC to win that place without rigging?! Shouldn't your brain tell you that they are only trying to measure people's resistance sense and temperature first because they knew that people would never accept such obvious tampering? I won't disrespect amoebas by calling you brainless animal, because even with their brainlessness, they still act for the better of ecosystem. Pathetic soul, it would have been better if you remained just a waste to this generation, but you and your likes are simply allergic to seeing progress of Humanity. I won't dignify you with anymore reply because your reasoning is far below that of goats and dogs, eternal slave of gutter drinkers.

You are just a useless ethnic bigot filled with stench hate.

did any herder tell you he was sent by Buhari? So if a yoruba man attacks another tribe in Ikeja, then the Lagos state governor sent them.

For your information, we in idoma land, benue have realised that the PDP is politicizing the herdsmen crisis as if it started during Buhari government. My state governor is the number one herder in the state and he is responsible for some of the crisis. We voted more for Buhari because he is peace loving. Check votes that came out from local government in Agatu where herder crisis happed too. PMB won because we know the truth. In Plateau state when they were busy ravaging the Birom during Yaradua and Jonathan era, was it Buhari that sent them?

Does it mean because Buhari is Fulani, then all fulani must be who you want them to be? When people commit any offence, they should be accountable instead of you to spill so much hate on someone else. Are the governors of each state not the number one security?

You will hate for all i care, PMB is doing his next 4 years and you can go and eat cow dung
Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by Reptyle(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2019
amhelpless:

is that not why they are intentionally canceling PDP votes? to abuse the law!

They are not "intentionally canceling PDP votes".

They are canceling "votes".

If you have proof that all of the canceled votes are for PDP, then you should approach the tribunal.
Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by Optimist88(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2019
adanny01:

Can you tell me what is wrong with inconclusive elections.

This inconclusive cry is just a display of illiteracy.

Is the result already recorded going to change?How many inconclusive elections turn out to be won by the second candidate?

It is disturbing to see people i regard as literates complaining about inconclusive elections like it's just happening today. PDP is sinking Nigeria even as the opposition.
You're not in Nigeria! Your questions here shows that!
Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2019
Reptyle:

They are not "intentionally canceling PDP votes".

They are canceling "votes".

If you have proof that all of the canceled votes are for PDP, then you should approach the tribunal.

may your life be miserable! you mother life, your father life and your children life! may Fulani descend on them!
Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by Reptyle(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
amhelpless:

may your life be miserable! you mother life, your father life and your children life! may Fulani descend on them!

Lol!

I'm blessed beyond a curse my brother. grin

My family and I are overflowing and abounding in the blessings of God so let me redirect some your way. grin

May your life be blessed! May your mother and father be blessed! May your children be blessed. May all you lay hands upon turn to gold and may this anger and hate burning inside of you not destroy you. May you find favor everywhere you turn.

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen!
Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by adanny01(m): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Optimist88:
You're not in Nigeria! Your questions here shows that!

Be sensible, I am in Nigeria. In fact i am more in Nigeria than you since i stand at the geographic center of Nigeria.

The law that made the election inconclusive in those states, how wrong is it? What wrong did the collation officers did, if you dont reply with the correct response to this questions, you are the one who is not in Nigeria.

You allow propagandist think for you. Obviously, you have nothing to say unless a propagandist speaks for you.
Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by Optimist88(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
adanny01:

Be sensible, I am in Nigeria. In fact i am more in Nigeria than you since i stand at the geographic center of Nigeria.

The law that made the election inconclusive in those states, how wrong is it? What wrong did the collation officers did, if you dont reply with the correct response to this questions, you are the one who is not in Nigeria.

You allow propagandist think for you. Obviously, you have nothing to say unless a propagandist speaks for you.
Mr. Senseless, for your info I live in Abj, work in National Assembly quarters so you can see how senseless you're! You can actually live in Nigeria while your senses are far away in the Iceland hence can't comprehend not only the political precincts here but your existence! So Move closer to senses!
Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by adanny01(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
Optimist88:
Mr. Senseless, for your info I live in Abj, work in National Assembly quarters so you can see how senseless you're! You can actually live in Nigeria while your senses are far away in the Iceland hence can't comprehend not only the political precincts here but your existence! So Move closer to senses!

Mr sensible, so your insults is accepted, can you be sensible enough to respond to the real issue?

You blabber insults but cannot address the only thing you were asked which has every thing to do with the main topic. Sometimes i wonder if some you are from mars.
Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by Rotji(m): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
unite4real:
Why is everyone acting like inconclusive election started with this current INEC. here are 2015 inconclusive elections by past INEC. They were challenged in the supreme Court and they lost out.

As a matter of fact, 2015 election had 7 states inconclusive. Even in 2011 election, there were inconclusive as well.

They should go to court and test it again

Oga this particular one of 2019 has a very disturbing pattern, states where PDP is taking away from APC are mostly the ones being declared as inconclusive. WHY Funny, disturbing and annoying enough, places like Kano (Nassarawa) and Bauchi (Tafawa Balewa) where APC stalwarts (Dep. Governor for that matter) and thugs went to tear result sheets afforded INEC the opportunity to declare as inconclusive even though voting were carried out very peacefully and just because APC is losing they'll connive to disrupt collation and announcements of the results and INEC will jump on it and declare inconclusive. Who does that?! And Buhari has the guts to say he is leaving a legacy of free and fair elections?!
Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by Optimist88(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
adanny01:

Mr sensible, so your insults is accepted, can you be sensible enough to respond to the real issue?

You blabber insults but cannot address the only thing you were asked which has every thing to do with the main topic. Sometimes i wonder if some you are from mars.
Can't you decode the fact that I'm saying you've not raised any sensible issue here!
Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by adanny01(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Optimist88:
Can't you decode the fact that I'm saying you've not raised any sensible issue here!

Cant you answer a simple question?

Let me ask again, what wrong did the collation officers or INEC do with respect to declaration of inconclusive elections in the affected states that PDP is complaining and that you support the PDP.?

In other words, what is the flaw in declaring inconclusive elections?

What would you have INEC do instead?
Re: Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds by ArewaTech1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
inec should change thier name from independent national electoral commission to inconclusive national electoral commission

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) / Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja / Sen. Bukola Saraki’s Security Withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.