Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) (47807 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 58th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) / El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by Cammo: 8:25am On Mar 12, 2019
Where is Abagworo
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2019
Thank you Ndi Imo without them it wouldn't have been possible

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by bender79: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2019
Let him come and perform magic. We are waiting....
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by MrImole: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2019
Congratulations to the Governor elect:

The Rt Hon. Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha!
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2019
Mbaise man cheesy
Rochas appointed his relatives
This man will appoint only Mbaise people, na today

Same coin different sides

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by Onyemaboy(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2019
The end of iberiberizim in imo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by uju22(f): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2019
On behalf of My Anambra people I congratulate ndi Imo state from the hand of rochas

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by egojeny1(f): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Kai, but this man looks broke. The money he used to campaign for Governorship two times no easy. Congrats, you may not probe Rochas' adminstration but make sure you probe Rochas' family(nuclear and in-laws)
Asin ehn! He looks so broke and soft. May God give him the wisdom to rule.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2019
Lagosians and South westerners should learn from the people of Imo on how to say NO to god-fatherism in a state!

But unfortunately, tribal sentiments and cowardice may prevent them from learning well!

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2019
Donnest4u:
Best news of the day. We the Mbaise nation congratulate our own and wish him a wonderful tenure. God bless and give you knowledge to rule. Amen
baba get sense
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2019
Wow... It seems Rocha's is going to loose out on both ends.

No Governorship for his candidate no senatorial position for himself.

I have this feeling Buhari might not even consider him for an appointment. undecided

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2019
The worst is that none of these guys here will be given even an adviser position in his government letalone a commissioner position. But they are the people that truly worked for his progress. This may be the last picture he will take with them until after 4yrs and this may be the last time he will stay with them like this.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by madmohamed(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2019
frankblinkz:
Dear Rochas...we (Imolites) will erect a statue of you in Imo state crying profusely in shame and bitterness..
Guess where!!! we doing that at Your Hometown man,and I bet u, we are not gonna waste a dine erecting it, those he has failed at his home town will do that for us....

God bless Imolites ...God bless Imo state, a true son of the soil has come to rule,not this Aboki who was running familiocrazy here.
Imagine commissioner for happiness and couple fulfilment and the people aren't happy.
Rochas you will cry bitterly.
You toiled with us,you this "IBERIBERISM"
God has showed you that u have no power of your own.
By putting confusion in ur little brain..Oh u tot u were very smart to sideline APC and create another party AA.
Bringing a small boy to come rule imo state and embezzle funds..
You were so greedy u didn't see all this,You want it all... "IBERIBERISM" indeed.

NB:Emeka Ihedioha is here to "REBUILD IMO"
PDP!!!!
emeka ijedioha is man of the people congrats my brother. We ndi Anambra is waiting for obianumanu to come and impose his puppet to us we will show hem
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2019
amaniro:
The guy looks easy going and accessible. Good luck Emeka.

Meanwhile Okoroauwusa family & co are in sifia pains

The first thing that woukd be siezed / sealed is Okorawusa's wife's multibillion dollar estate.....In a nutshell, they are finished
Buhari just used and dumped him cheesy
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2019
Congratulations emeka
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by kings09(m): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2019
amaniro:

No forget Abagworo
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2019
madmohamed:
emeka ijedioha is man of the people congrats my brother. We ndi Anambra is waiting for obianumanu to come and impose his puppet to us we will show hem
Thanks man...it's going to be victory for us all
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2019
MyGeneration:
Wow... It seems Rocha's is going to loose out on both ends.

No Governorship for his candidate no senatorial position for himself.

I have this feeling Buhari might not even consider him for an appointment. undecided
aww,that will be terribly disastrous to him.
He will commit suicide oooo,right now he's thinking of the state to go on exile
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by Bighead9: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2019
zoba88:
Imo State governor elect Emeka Ihedioha was pictured celebrating his supporters last night after he was declared the winner of Imo governorship election.He won after Gov. Okorocha's son in-law Uche Nwosu failed to win desperate all the desperate steps taken by Gov. Okorocha

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/imo-state-governor-elect-emeka-ihedioha.html

Trash.
APC won the election but PDP rigged it in their favor.

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by Yoshy: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2019
One thing I love about Imo state is, once they are disappointed in you as an elected officer, people will fight to defend their vote.

Rochas was able to win second tenure because he still has the goodwill of many people then, if not we won't even be talking about Uche Nwosu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by zuko435: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2019
Cows go increase for erigwara....aboh mbaise people can relate.....make we self flex small

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by marv1: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Shame on Rochas okorocha ,
Shame on Amosu ibikunle.
They wanted to shine outside their party now they have been put to shame.
You can not be a dictator and Lord in the state of your party . It won't get you anywhere.
Their eyes are clear now .
Nonsense jagbajantis.
You have become politically irrelevant statue builder governor.
He is free to continue to build more statues when he leaves office.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by bluntMonkey: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2019
zoba88:
desperate all the desperate

grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by Ochyman(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2019
All Good....Imo state don better....
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by Roland17(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
Barrister Kessinger, I sight you! Job well done.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by transportvac: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Kai, but this man looks broke. The money he used to campaign for Governorship two times no easy. Congrats, you may not probe Rochas' adminstration but make sure you probe Rochas' family(nuclear and in-laws)

VACANCIES
1. STATION MANAGER
2. TICKETING / MARKETING OFFICER
We are the fastest growing Transport and Logistics Company in Nigeria. We have set up branch offices in AJAH and CELE in Lagos State and urgently need qualified candidates to fill in some positions.
Applicants must
• Have a B/SC or HND from a recognized Nigerian institution
• Be Computer Literate especially in MS Office packages
• Must have a minimum of one year working experience in a transport / logistics company
(Experience in the use of fleet management software will be an added advantage)
Also He /she must be:
• polite
• presentable
• outspoken
• Fluent and clear in expressing himself or herself
• Resident in the area/location he/she applied for
Our preferred candidate must be a team player and people oriented. She / He must be ready to multi-task while working late hours under pressure.
All applicants for the STATION MANAGER position must have valid driver’s license.
Our remunerations are competitive in line with industry standards.
Please use the position applied for, name and location as the subject of your application
Example: STATION MANAGER, CHIDERA BOSE MUSTAPHA ,CELE BRANCH
Send all applications (CV, Copy of Degree or Diploma and Recent Picture) to transportvacancies247@gmail.com
Submissions will end on Sunday, 10th March 2019 and interviews will commence immediately
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

Former deputy speaker of HOR fa? Chai
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by midnighter(f): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

I thought i was the only one thinking that the man looks somehow haggard i was watching him on tv, i said ok maybe he's just tired. but its like he just always looks like that

I think he used to have a beard and he has now removed it. and he doesnt know how to keep clean shaven
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
amaniro:

U are wicket cheesy

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by ReachHard: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
cheesy

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
OK. The governor is from my place.
Congratulations sir. I hope that imo state is will be better understanding your tenure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics) / The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) / Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.