Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner (49586 Views)

Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents / Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement / INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner Of Imo Governorship Election 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner by Nukilia: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
guru90:

Exactly my Brother....... Love this your statement!!!

Its only a matter of time before APC zombies are sent packing from the presidency...

#NoTimeForRubbish

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner by Oxb90: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
chicgrace:
the igbos are usual casualty of inec dominated by the north
can you explain, Sir

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner by Charly68: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Greed & avarice destroy the dream of the author of Iberibeism ,he may likely lose his senate dream due to his blinded sense of judgement too. He built a house & used his hands to destroy it..I hope his likes would learn to be fair and honest in their quest for power. Very soon the state will unleash EFCC against him to return his hidden funds & landed properties.. And let someone come and say Buhari has not done well..

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner by fikiman7000(m): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
frankblinkz:
he is not close to loosing his certificate,he has lost the certificate..
I dont know if I make sense here
Lol I'm just trying to be kind by saying he's close
Re: Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner by ReachHard: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
tongue

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner by gebest: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nukilia:
When the righteous is in power the people rejoice grin grin grin
who is the righteous one there
Re: Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner by Honor10: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
remigiusizunna:
Rochas is on his way to political oblivion.
It's only in the west that you can try this nonsense and go away with it.
Try it here in the east ...... anyi apaiwa gi azu sharperly

is ur brain working? Amosun is from where?
Re: Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner by Nukilia: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
gebest:
who is the righteous one there
The one who brought smiles to the faces of the people
Re: Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner by remigiusizunna(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Honor10:

is ur brain working? Amosun is from where?

Is 1/6 a pass Mark?

ITI
Re: Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner by Honor10: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
remigiusizunna:

Is 1/6 a pass Mark?

ITI
I don't care, ur theory is false
Re: Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner by Honor10: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
remigiusizunna:

Is 1/6 a pass Mark?

ITI
I don't care, ur theory is false. And tell me how come Ikpeazu win Abia?
Re: Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner by gurusblogger(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin
Nukilia:
When the righteous is in power the people rejoice grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner by gurusblogger(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
smiley
fikiman7000:
End of an era for okoroausa...i wonder how he will contest for presidency come 2023 after losing imo governorship and close to losing his certificate to the senate...this things reminds me of a proverb which says "you can't kill two birds with one stone"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models / Ibrahim Babangida Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage (Throwback Photo) / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.