Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,526 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

How I Want To Be Remembered - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Want To Be Remembered - Buhari (306 Views)

10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For / Ambode: See Some Legacies In The Transport Sector That He Will Be Remembered For / What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Want To Be Remembered - Buhari by Jamesssng(f): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has declared that he would want to be remembered as a leader who kept his word that elections in Nigeria must be free, fair and credible.

Garba Shehu, the President’s spokesperson in a statement in Abuja, said President Buhari made this known he received Governor Aminu Masari of Katsina State at his private residence in Daura, Katsina State, on Monday.

Masari was in Daura to formally inform the president of his election victory in March 9 Governorship poll.

President Buhari commended Nigerians who heeded to his pre-election appeal to cast their votes peacefully.

The President, who described the governorship and state assembly elections across the country as largely successful said: ‘‘I have maintained a position that elections must be free and fair and people have the right to make their choices and vote their conscience.

“I am happy they understood the message and did just that.

‘‘Power is a public trust that belongs to the people. Power is not by strength or wisdom but by Providence.

“Elected persons must be fair and just. This is the legacy I want to leave behind. A leader must be fair and just. All leaders should strive to do that,’’ he said.

https://globalsentinelng.com/2019/03/12/how-i-want-to-be-remembered-buhari/
Re: How I Want To Be Remembered - Buhari by Heffalump(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2019
This old man should just stop toiling with our emotions.

The only thing Buhari will be remembered for is violence, tribalism, bitter hatred, poor governance, and ethnic cleansing embarassed

4 Likes

Re: How I Want To Be Remembered - Buhari by magoo10(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has declared that he would want to be remembered as a leader who kept his word that elections in Nigeria must be free, fair and credible.

I laugh in fulfude
Next level hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: How I Want To Be Remembered - Buhari by Officialgarri: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2019
Chai.... My hero . I love you so much sir !!!

No matter how much propaganda the generation of Pigs wage against you, you shall be remembered as the most efficient ruler in our first 20-24 years of Democracy.

Re: How I Want To Be Remembered - Buhari by Realadey(m): 9:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Hmm,posterity judges either positively or negatively, ensure u do what's right,anytime any day,That's all.
Re: How I Want To Be Remembered - Buhari by ZombieNation: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2019
This man is criminally insane to spew all this jargons.

2 Likes

Re: How I Want To Be Remembered - Buhari by respect80(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2019
Then he needs to format our brains to forget the evil many have witnessed in his time

1 Like

Re: How I Want To Be Remembered - Buhari by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2019
T
Re: How I Want To Be Remembered - Buhari by Arexit: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy imagine

(1) (Reply)

Peace Corp Of Nigeria Ask Buhari To Reconcider Bill / (INEC) Has Fixed March 23 For Bye-elections In The Six States / Take Part In Our #BoredTeenChallenge And Win N100,000 -SustainNg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.