Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

'lamiju Akala Condemns Hon. Sugar's Murder, Condoles With Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'lamiju Akala Condemns Hon. Sugar's Murder, Condoles With Family (380 Views)

After 14 Ivfs & Miscarriages, Hadiza Okoya Welcomes Twins With Lamiju Alao-akala / Lamiju Akala Flags Off Road Construction Projects In Ogbomoso / Oyo Guber: 'lamiju Akala Congratulates Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'lamiju Akala Condemns Hon. Sugar's Murder, Condoles With Family by adeoluphilips: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2019
'LAMIJU AKALA CONDEMNS HON. SUGAR'S MURDER, CONDOLES WITH FAMILY

The Executive Chairman of Ogbomoso North Local Government Area and son of former governor Alao-Akala, Hon. Olamijuwonlo Ayodeji Alao-Akala, has expressed his condolences and shock over the death of the federal lawmaker and Action Democratic Party (ADP) senatorial candidate in the just concluded elections, Hon. Temitope Olatoye Sugar, who was gruesomely killed on Saturday.

In a condolence message signed by the council boss on Tuesday, he described the late Hon. Olatoye Sugar as a vibrant lawmaker whose death came as a rude shock.

“My thoughts and prayers are with the families, friends and constituents of the late Rt. Hon Olatoye Sugar. He was a seasoned legislator and a conscientious lawmaker who always put the interests of the common man first — and championed them at the federal level. He will be greatly missed.

“My deep condolences also go out to Speaker Dogara, his colleagues in the House of Representatives, the Action Democratic Party (ADP) and Oyo State government over this great loss. I pray for the repose of the soul of the deceased, and for God to comfort those he left behind” Olamiju said.

Hon. Olamiju condemned in the strongest terms, the “crude and senseless manner of the attack leading to the death of the federal lawmaker, and called on the relevant security agencies “to ensure that the perpetrators of this dastardly act are apprehended and brought to book”.

(1) (Reply)

[FULL LIST] States Where INEC Declared Governorship Elections Inconclusive / I Know They Have Sent You To Eliminate Me - Reno Omokiri / Buhari Vows To Deal With Those Behind Collapsed Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.