Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Story Time: The Downfall Of Wiszey Episode Two - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Story Time: The Downfall Of Wiszey Episode Two (617 Views)

Story Time: The Downfall Of Wiszey Episode Three / Story Time: The Downfall Of Wiszey Episode Two / Story Time: *the Downfall Of Wiszey* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Time: The Downfall Of Wiszey Episode Two by WiszeyBlog(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2019
*THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY*
EPISODE TWO
When mrs. Kester returned home,
she made the "kwack" sound. She was calling her duck.
But her calls were all in vain.
She started yelling at the top of her voice that someone had stolen her duck.
On hearing this, my sister, Gift,
walked up to me:
"I saw what u did to the duck!" she said.
My heart skipped a beat immediately.
I really thought no one saw me.
While I was still in deep thought,
she again interrupted:
"Will u tell her what u did to her duck or I should help u?"
That's big trouble for me. My parents trusted me a lot & I really don't want them to find out I did a thing like that.
Gosh!
I was really mad at Gift.
I knew she wasn't going to keep her mouth shut about the duck.
I knew she was going to tell mrs. Kester because mum and dad taught her never to see evil and keep quite.
She reminded me of my dad's usual saying:
"THE WORLD IS NOT ONLY SUFFERING FROM EVIL PEOPLE; THE WORLD IS ALSO SUFFERING FROM THE GOOD ONES WHO SEE THESE EVILS BUT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT"
There was only one way to eliminate the secret from the entire surface of earth; to kill Gift!
I got a knife from the kitchen. Gift tried to scream but I held her mouth tight.
I only wanted to threaten her with the knife. Honestly, I wasn't going to kill her.
But just then, my dad walked up and he ran after me.
I tried to run but I hit my left foot on stone &....
Continue reading here >>>>> https://www.wiszeyblog.com.ng/2019/03/story-time-downfall-of-wiszey-episode_10.html

(1) (Reply)

We write local and foreign articles / Seo Writer Needed / I Need A Creative Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.