Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC (14018 Views)

Video Of Asari Dokubo & His Boys That Got People Talking (vid) / VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by BusinessHub1: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2019
Quorax:

Same here... Exactly.

So sad bro
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by sexyking1: 11:03am On Mar 14, 2019
Ejimagift:
sad Empty chest beaters. Go ahead and bomb pipelines and watch hunger kill your region. North has agriculture and the south west has sea ports and oil in ondo/lagos. The niger deltans will suffer the consequences of IYC nonsense.
Cry cry baby. Just one month of their hostility Nigeria entered recession. They hold this country by their balls and can clear Nigerian army. Buhari shouldn't start what he can't finish that's all.

5 Likes

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by jrusky(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2019
Provocative? Really Abeg make una waka one side.

They will provoke you the more. I expect you people yo use your PVC to shut this demon in Aso Rock off your region completely but yet he managed to carted away thousands of votes getting more than expected percentage and now you are shouting provocation.

They will provoke you the more.

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2019
BusinessHub1:
The level of division buhari is creating in Nigeria will take forever to correct. Before now I used to see us all as Nigerians, but buhari has made me realized I am from south south, that he is a northerner, that we have Igbo, that we also have Yoruba.

I find it very difficult to like this man no matter how much I try.

This is the truth.

. if there was unity & oneness in nigeria what triggered the civil war .
if there was unity in nigeria then why the ethnic fight between yorubas & hausas in '93 after mko election
Was it buhari that initiated the ethnic fight in jos between the hausas and igbo traders ,e.t.c
So many times i hear this bullshit never in history bullshit coming from reno or mischievous elites ,and o ask is there anything happening under the sun of nigeria today that never happened before, did hausas & yorubas see themselves as one , do igbos even accept been nigerians. keep fooling urselve & keep blaming buhari

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by EdoBozz(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2019
Buhari is yet to taste the might of the Niger Delta militants who have since calm down. He thinks this is Boko Haram or Herdsmen that oppress local communities in the northern region with faceless leaders that are hiding on a regular basis and using innocent dull brainwashed northerners to commit havoc.

I wish the real militant can rise up against this present administration.
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by Hoodbilonia: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2019
Hahahahahahsh

Asari quiet
He became deaf and dumb immediately he sighted soldiers
Ffk your own dey load so
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by EdoBozz(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2019
sexyking1:

Cry cry baby. Just one month of their hostility Nigeria entered recession. They hold this country by their balls and can clear Nigerian army. Buhari shouldn't start what he can't finish that's all.

Just leave that indomie generation kid that has no idea of the capacity of the Niger Delta militants.

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by Rotimi47: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2019
Though I don't support violence but people need to see the way these guys put out words! They didn't drag any tribe into it.

Now if something happens; GOD forbid, you won't get any tribe trying to get at them.

They are smart dudes.

You don't make more enemies if you don't call out other tribes in your fight.

If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by EdoBozz(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Hahahahahahsh

Asari quiet
Ffk your own dey load so

That is what a wise man does and I know it will be hard for a kid like you to understand. The idea was to trigger Asari to any violent move and use that as an excuse to hold him down. He knew all that already and kept his calm which is why even the military couldn't dare touch him. If he was picked up there for no reason, I can assure you that by now, you would be thinking of how to leave naija. Anyway I know your brain self never reach that level of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by enemybulldozer(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2019
robosky02:
Invasion of Asari’s residence provocative – IYC

The Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) Worldwide on Monday said the invasion of the residence of its former President Alhaji Muhajid Asari Dokubo by the military was an invitation to war.

In a statement by the IYC National President, Barrister Oweilaemi Pereotubo, said the Ijaw Nation viewed the above actions as a deliberate declaration of war, adding that as a people with rights they would not watch their people continue to be killed.

Oweilaemi said the “unprovoked, unnecessary and illegal arrest of our leader will not be accepted by the Ijaw people.”

IYC therefore called on the President Muhammadu Buhari to call the Nigerian Army to order and restore a civil administration of justice as clearly enshrined in the constitution.

“Only a few days ago, the residence of King Ateke Tom in Okuchiri, in Okrika local Government area was invaded and one shot dead with several injured and properties destroyed.

“Within the period of these elections Ijaw people have lost over fifty people and everyone of it has been caused directly or indirectly by the cheer desperation of the All Progressive congress led Government,” the statement reads.

IYC added that as a peace- loving people they have orchestrated and accepted the proclamation of the Amnesty programs as a means and vehicle towards the cessation of arms conflict and violence to enable the region have its fair share of aggressive government attention.

The group added at the same time the amnesty has given the federal government the avenue to deal with the age long issues of deprivation marginalisation and underdevelopment which has led to the relative peace enjoyed in the region.

“However let it be on record that if anything happens to Alhaji Muhajid Asari Dokubo, the Ijaw Nation will take steps that will not be convenient to the Nigerian Nation.

“We have bled too much to keep the unity of this Nation. Enough is enough.

“We want to use this medium to inform the Nigeria people and the international community that the peace of our region is being destroyed and the implications will be grave.

“Rivers is not at war and we wonder why the militarisation especially when the North East is ravaged by the non- stop effects of the deadly terrorise group Boko Haram and the military is comfortable here and not in such areas of gross necessity.

“We looked patiently to the resolution of his unethical action of the Nigeria Military by the President and commander in chief of the federal republic of Nigeria,” the group stated.

http://thenationonlineng.net/invasion-of-asaris-residence-provocative-iyc/
Buhariguy, tell your Oga say ijaw youth don vex o!

Also tell him that pointing accusing finger on Wike will not help him and his cabals
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by naijacann: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2019
Ejimagift:
sad Empty chest beaters. Go ahead and bomb pipelines and watch hunger kill your region. North has agriculture and the south west has sea ports and oil in ondo/lagos. The niger deltans will suffer the consequences of IYC nonsense.

This is the most racist and bigoted stupid write up on this topic
Such an ignoramus
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by lagdmark(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2019
Ejimagift:
Must you Agberos comment on issues you're ignorant about. Face your motor park touting let the ijaws talk sense into Dullardino.

3 Likes

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by Hoodbilonia: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Abegi
EdoBozz:

That is what a wise man does and I know it will be hard for a kid like you to understand. The idea was to trigger Asari to any violent move and use that as an excuse to hold him down. He knew all that already and kept his calm which is why even the military couldn't dare touch him. If he was picked up there for no reason, I can assure you that by now, you would be thinking of how to leave naija. Anyway I know your brain self never reach that level of reasoning.
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by RevenGeMission: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
by kerosene governor or apc govenment ??

MEGA4BILLION:
If the north are satisfied with agriculture, there wouldn't be dying for one Nigeria. As for the seaport in west, the story will change when Ibom deep seaport is completed
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by JeffSiberstein: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ejimagift:

See fool. North has agriculture, most of the things we eat in South-South we can plant in our backyard and those we can't plant we can import because we have seaports(PortHarcout,Warri, Calabar etc.). The only reason the south west and the north are ganging up against the Southeast and Niger Delta is because we can live without them but they can't live without us.

Lagos is what it is today because they have the only functional seaport in the country. Let the seaports in the Southeast and Niger Delta become functional, Lagos population go dry up. Not forgetting that all the companies that are in Lagos use there as their office their money comes from the SE/ND.

My challenge to the leaders of the SE/ND make our seaports functional and let the games begin.

Not forgetting I will never forgive Goodluck Jonathan for developing the SW/North and leaving his own region to decay.

2 Likes

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by noisy45(m): 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
u think agric and ondo oil is what sustains Nigeria

U dey mind the idiot
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by noisy45(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nigeria should now that we ijaws of Brass dealt with the almighty colonial Britian at sea with our small canoe gun boats. Nigeria army in s just small for us
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by noisy45(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
EdoBozz:

The fear is that buhari is suspecting our senior men of stockpiling weapons for another struggle
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ejimagift:
who told u THEY will be bombing pipeline dis time? mumu ... THIS TIME EVERYONE MUST NOT LIVE TO SEE NIGERIA RISE TO BECOME A COUNTRY AGAIN.. just mark my word u idiot

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by olisaEze(m): 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Hahahahahahsh

Asari quiet
Ffk your own dey load so

“The gentle treading of a tiger is not a show of cowardice”. Don’t be deceived the Nigerian Army does not underestimate that man and his ilks, only a fool will.
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ejimagift:

Oya leave their oil for them na oga
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
RevenGeMission:
by kerosene governor or apc govenment ??

That shouldn't be your headache
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by grad2012(f): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2019
robosky02:
work is good dear And life is beautiful how was ur night
it was fine sugar bun, always happy to hear from you.
Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by MEGAWATCH: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ejimagift:

Mumu just listen to yourself, why are you always afraid anytime they talk of Biafra leaving Nigeria. Allow them to go if you have all these. Keep deceiving your generation, one day go be one day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe's 117th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Falana: DSS Does Not Need Court Order To Arrest Emefiele / Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.