Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Focus On The Prize - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Focus On The Prize (171 Views)

Pressing Towards The Mark For The Prize / 1 Corinthians 9:27 : Disqualified For The Prize? - Paul Ellis / Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Focus On The Prize by bingbagbo(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Every sportsman competes with his focus on the ultimate, the prize, the trophy, the goal.

What is the goal of a Child of God? Eternal life with the Lord Jesus. In whatever we set out to do this day and the days ahead, let us not lose sight of the goal. Bear in mind that, the unrighteous cannot enter the kingdom.

Therefore I charge you in the name of Jesus, to depart any form of unrighteous ness . lust especially. To live away from lust , you must feed on the word of God consistently with fellowship with the Holy spirit.

It is appointed onto man to die once and after death judgment. The danger is, you don't know when you will die, so like the parable of the virgins, we all must be prepared always.

Pray without ceasing
Meditate on the word
Preach the word
Obey the words of the Lord
Focus on eternity

Jesus bless you

(1) (Reply)

Great Faithfulness / Here I Am / Take Me To The Old Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.