Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) (37289 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by pablobellins(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
Help a bro wt 2k. Anybody? Somebori?
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
lemme to goan propose to Linda ikeji ;-)
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
This One that Looks like AVATAR
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by lastempero: 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
You mean when your wife proposed to you.
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by ikorodureporta: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Fake tin
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by SkinnyNigga: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
mtcheww
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by pattybf(f): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jayslicky:
It's good having siblings who are successful, it opens door for the others in the family to be relevant even though they add little or no value to the public, when you are referred to as a relative of a successful person, you'll always want to be seen as important to the public, when I see these two constant need for attention I don't blame them.

I can relate. Like this feeling I am having now, as d Governors sister. Nwanne governor of IMO state tongue
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
HighKing01:
I dey hungry no customers since morning
What do you sell?
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by transportvac: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Oh! I even thought she was the one that proposed

VACANCIES
1. STATION MANAGER
2. TICKETING / MARKETING OFFICER
We are the fastest growing Transport and Logistics Company in Nigeria. We have set up branch offices in AJAH and CELE in Lagos State and urgently need qualified candidates to fill in some positions.
Applicants must
• Have a B/SC or HND from a recognized Nigerian institution
• Be Computer Literate especially in MS Office packages
• Must have a minimum of one year working experience in a transport / logistics company
(Experience in the use of fleet management software will be an added advantage)
Also He /she must be:
• polite
• presentable
• outspoken
• Fluent and clear in expressing himself or herself
• Resident in the area/location he/she applied for
Our preferred candidate must be a team player and people oriented. She / He must be ready to multi-task while working late hours under pressure.
All applicants for the STATION MANAGER position must have valid driver’s license.
Our remunerations are competitive in line with industry standards.
Please use the position applied for, name and location as the subject of your application
Example: STATION MANAGER, CHIDERA BOSE MUSTAPHA ,CELE BRANCH
Send all applications (CV, Copy of Degree or Diploma and Recent Picture) to transportvacancies247@gmail.com
Submissions will end on Sunday, 10th March 2019 and interviews will commence immediately
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by ajebuter(f): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
This girl tries tooooooo hard to be relevant..

So immature...

Anyway, I wish her what I wish myself..

1 Like

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Tolams16(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
ARE YOU WRITING JAMB VERY SOON?? THEN THIS POST IS FOR YOU.
Get As High AS 280,290 Even 300 In The Forth Coming Jamb. CLICK the link to find out how.
https://www.nairaland.com/5065456/get-high-280290-even-300
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
You don't see chiamanda goshing over her throwback pics with hubby.

There are other important things to be done.

She just dey carry marriage put for head..if e no work now, she go commit suicide.

Hate these kinds of females.

1 Like

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Greatidonis: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Babes like this go dey f u c k on the low politicians and money bags if you know you know.
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by martineverest(m): 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
what do men see in bleached women....they are so irritating to me
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Awoo88: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
E bi like say the husband don dey misbehave
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by gladisa7: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
reliable source said Nwankwo Kanu n him brother Cassava no be here oooh!
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Rozaytee: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
donstan18:
The man looks like a sissy in the second picture.
aswear like her house boy
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by HighKing01(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tiles at ngwa road aba Abia state
egbarison:
What do you sell?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO / Maheeda Looking Classy In Music Video Shoot (SURPRISING PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.