Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

What Was Your Experience Registering Your Business With CAC Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Was Your Experience Registering Your Business With CAC Online (293 Views)

CBN Bars MFBs, Opay, Moniepoint From Registering New Customers - Gazette / CAC Online Registration - How To Start And All You Need To Know / Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Experience Registering Your Business With CAC Online by my2019mind: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Please I need to know what it takes and how to go about registering my business myself. Is it advisable to do it myself and how seamless is the process?
Re: What Was Your Experience Registering Your Business With CAC Online by my2019mind: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
This is business section, it is pretty sad that no one can or is willing to help. Nairaland has really changed so much.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria Introduces New Number Range 0901 / Diesel Supply At N223 Per Litre Both Mainland And Island Supplies / AMCON To Disengage Partners Over N740b Unrecovered Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.