Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

This Image Is Full Of Figure Of Speech. How Many Can You See - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / This Image Is Full Of Figure Of Speech. How Many Can You See (1156 Views)

Only Legends Can Relate To This Image / Spot The Figure Of Speech / How Good Are You With Figures Of Speech? Try This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Image Is Full Of Figure Of Speech. How Many Can You See by HallaDaTruth: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Let's start with "How Time Flies "

CC Lalasticlala front page things

Re: This Image Is Full Of Figure Of Speech. How Many Can You See by Gmajor(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kick the bucket
Re: This Image Is Full Of Figure Of Speech. How Many Can You See by Gmajor(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
Born with a silver spoon
Ace up my sleeve
Spill the beans

1 Like

Re: This Image Is Full Of Figure Of Speech. How Many Can You See by deekseen(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
All my Eggs in a basket.
Re: This Image Is Full Of Figure Of Speech. How Many Can You See by deekseen(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hit the nail on the head.
Re: This Image Is Full Of Figure Of Speech. How Many Can You See by deekseen(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
It's a Piece of cake
Re: This Image Is Full Of Figure Of Speech. How Many Can You See by deekseen(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
Working in the shadow.
Re: This Image Is Full Of Figure Of Speech. How Many Can You See by deekseen(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tie the knot.
Re: This Image Is Full Of Figure Of Speech. How Many Can You See by deekseen(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Where is the op? Has a cat got your tongue?
Re: This Image Is Full Of Figure Of Speech. How Many Can You See by tiffanyfan(f): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Spill the beans
Cat’s got my tongue
Left in tatters
Ace up my sleeve
kicked the bucket
I have a loose screw in my head
Put all your eggs in one bucket
Hard nut to crack
Have your heart up your sleeve
Wormed out of my head
Re: This Image Is Full Of Figure Of Speech. How Many Can You See by HARMYMY(f): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
All that glitter are not gold
Re: This Image Is Full Of Figure Of Speech. How Many Can You See by Athemisia: 6:24am On Dec 13, 2021

Time flies.
heart of cards.
A loose screw on one's head.
To break an egg.
Spill the beans.
Have an ace up one's sleeve.
Walking in the shadows.
Born with a silver spoon.
To all your eggs in one basket.
Kick the bucket.
Cat got your tongue.
Hardnut to crack.

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Ladi Kwali, The Woman On 20 Naira Note / Romantic Christain Novels / Accidental Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.