Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" (20200 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Vicdayz(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Lagos socialite, Pretty Mike who recently said his mother is aware of his sex doll, shares new photo as he advises his fans to give their life to Christ. Gistvic Reports.

Pretty Mike says they shouldn't be surprise when they see him in heaven.

He wrote:
"Give ur Life to Christ now, You will not hear �.....it’s when u see me in Heaven you will be shouting Ojoro Ojoro.... Tah!! I’ll stone u my hymn book ��...... Be Good, Be honest, help the needed, don't be Judgmental and Chop Life ��"

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/heaven-is-certain-for-me-give-ur-life.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Vicdayz(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Realtord43: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Say the sex doll crooner undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by itspzpics(m): 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lol

Another Nigerian Cross Dresser Hassan Who Is A Disciple Of Bobrisky Revealed in new twerking Video, See photos and watch Video >>> HERE
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by SoftP(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Some persons are better fit to use for rituals ...

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by bentlywills(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
Yh is possible
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by tosyne2much(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
And this is coming from a sex doll enthusiast

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Alejoas(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
cheesy

Reakky�
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by themonk(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
tosyne2much:
And this is coming from a sex doll enthusiast
And so?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by storageboy: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by MrMcJay(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Guys, don't bother yourselves. He's talking about New Heaven in Enugu.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Annnonymous: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Kingtim(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
oponu

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Jeromejnr(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’

Matthew 7

11 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ehn undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Sunnycliff(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Heaven yaf suffered
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by gassbee: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
hmmm the expiry date of the jazz is getting nearer

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Baddiezz(f): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
SoftP:
Some persons are better fit to use for rituals ...
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by megamank(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Who changed this guy weed to Oshogbo weed? So you don't know what Oshogbo weed can do to someone?
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by chuks34(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
if i slap u eeh
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by passyhansome(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lolz
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by namiji2598: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Vicdayz:
@Gistvic.com

Lagos socialite, Pretty Mike who recently said his mother is aware of his sex doll, shares new photo as he advises his fans to give their life to Christ. Gistvic Reports.

Pretty Mike says they shouldn't be surprise when they see him in heaven.

He wrote:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/heaven-is-certain-for-me-give-ur-life.html

this boy wan trend by force after his aticle abt life and death,,,the trend come blow his head
now is abt Christ
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by TooMuchStuff: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Sure.
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by ekaette1621: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Some idiots will blame Buhari for this
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Truefaith: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
"...Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?" Romans 6:1

"... This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God" 2 Timothy 3:1-5

NO DISEASE IS WORSE THAN SELF-DECEPTION.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/10/24/counterfeit-christianity-the-deception-of-the-elect-part-one/
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Shugargal(f): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Him think say heaven na Maitama in Abj that he can buy with his money.. anyway nothing do guy man, Na too much money de worry you. flex your thing jare
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Onelastgooddeed(m): 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
heaven is a sham.....live ur life here on earth
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by jeff1607(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
huh ? like seriously
Re: Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shaydee Wins Best Male Vocalist At The Headies 2016 / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section / Mory Kanté Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.