Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

50 Cent - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent (8802 Views)

50 Cent Replacing Keyshia Cole For Olivia / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 5:38am On Jan 14, 2006
He is just a motherfucking singer and he once said Ja is a rap singer.
Ja better him 100%
Re: 50 Cent by badchick(f): 5:39am On Jan 14, 2006
yes o ja rule is better than him anyday any year.

Re: 50 Cent by tommiekidd(m): 5:42am On Jan 14, 2006
this guy is a gangster,its his time.everyones got his or her own time.
l like 50.
right.i'm listening to his music maan.
its buff.
it ain't a crap music.
g-u.n.it
f.i.f.t.y.c.e.n.t
man''he said he's a window shopper''
maan he's cool.inn't?
Re: 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 5:47am On Jan 14, 2006
Yeah, it is his time, everybody has it's own and will fade off soon.
"And i aint gat bullet to waste, shoot your nigga in the faze" - Black Child - Murder Inc.
"Then i stabbed you up, dont make me gun you down" - Black Child- Murder Inc
"You should just sell cloth and snickers cos out of all niggaz, your flow is the weakest"- Jadakiss
"Rass a** nigga, youz the animal, youz the motherfucking animal"- Jada
"fiddy, you go end up dead when you fucking with crack"---- Fat Joe
Re: 50 Cent by ldollier(f): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

we need more 50 cents fans on this site. dont really have time to listen to anybody that thinks fiddy is wack. and for those of you all that says fiddy is wack, rolleyes well at least he is pushing some units. ja rule broke a$$. and ja rule sucks. damn wanksta. talk of real gangsters then you talk of fiddy. fiddy is the next tupac. you all better watch out
Re: 50 Cent by tommiekidd(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2006
u right idiola
fifty is living in the way of pac,man and pac is gangster,man fifdy is buff.
i just don't know why some don't like him
he said in (in da club) '' i want then to love me like they love pac.
i just like lyrics maan.its buff
Re: 50 Cent by ldollier(f): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2006
yup, they just hating on him, cuz he got famous like under a year. that something ja rule couldnt do.
Re: 50 Cent by luvu567(f): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2006
Next Tupac. [b][/b]RRRRIIIGGGHHHTTT [sub][/sub]i had to pause on that one. Tupac was a REAL gangsta and he spoke the truth, Tupac rapped about life. 50 can NEVER be like Tupac..........NEVER!
Re: 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2006
I wonder how in this world would someone think of fiddy becoming next 2pac.
2pac is a genius and a legend, he is somebody full of talent.
2pac-the most successful rapper of all time(Guiness book of Record) can record a song without even writing down the lyrics, he can do what take others 7years to do in just 7 days. His lyrics cannot be compare to anybody lyrics cos he only speak his mind.
2pac and 50cent, what a rubbish comparism.
My Bow Wow even get more talent than this thing called fiddy, so what are you people talking about?
Re: 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2006
Here again. 5o'll always be criticized everywhere cuz he sucks. I heard someone say Hate it or Love it 50's on top, I can't just help myself from laughing. 50 ain't on top, He was even reffering to Game as the Underdog who's now on top...........

Ja is still more experienced than Fiddy. Ja's been singing with Big Girls but Fiddy's got his ass out with Olivia (she looks like a w***e) and some small small girls like that. Ja's been out with MJ Blidge,JLo, Lil Mo, Ashanti, Christiana Milian and so many other big girls. Hmmnnmy guys, Ja Rule na Baba but it's Fiddy's little time. Ja's coming back with full force. Save the talks yaw!
Re: 50 Cent by ldollier(f): 12:58am On Jan 16, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes like i said, i aint gonna argue anymore, lets just wait till 2006 is over. if ja rule don't make a comeback like you all assumed. then i will be lmao at the end. no need to argue. ja rule has always been a wack rapper, he cant be compared to fiddy.

like i always say, fiddy is the next tupac. he is a gangster, and a hardcore rapper, with good beats. and most of all he got the money. where is ja rule, not to worry i can compare ja rule to mc hammer. and we all know who wins this one. CASE CLOSED
Re: 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 2:53am On Jan 16, 2006
it seems Idollier doesn't really understand rap. imagine saying 50 is an hardcore rapper.  where we have people like Xhibit, Benzino etc. Now, do you know a guy called Mode9 in Nigeria? he flows more than 50, believe it or not.
An hardcore rapper that is even afraid to move around in the street?
Re: 50 Cent by luvu567(f): 4:46am On Jan 16, 2006
thank u 2nde

50 is a wanksta himself and he p***y as hell.
Re: 50 Cent by ldollier(f): 5:06am On Jan 16, 2006
2nde excuse me i couldn't help but laugh. i mean did you just mentioned benzino? we all know that benzino is not even a rapper, eminem ended his career aswell. i will check out mode9.
Re: 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 5:53am On Jan 16, 2006
You dont need to worry too much, go to that link and download just only "formidable". You will know Mode9, Nigerian Artist flow better than that snitch called fiddy
http://www.africanhiphop.com/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=222
Re: 50 Cent by ldollier(f): 6:22am On Jan 16, 2006
ha, thanks for the link. fiddy aint a snitch, he did so to save his life. umm is january 15, still waiting on that so callled ja rule comeback.
Re: 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 6:25am On Jan 16, 2006
you that you are standing against JA. Tell me and be honest with your yourself that his previous songs was not tight. Please be honest, no beef
Re: 50 Cent by ldollier(f): 6:33am On Jan 16, 2006
what song?
Re: 50 Cent by luvu567(f): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2006
i might not like 50 much but ja rule is not that much of a good rapper
[sub][/sub]hate to breakit to ya
Re: 50 Cent by luvu567(f): 6:49am On Jan 16, 2006
i might not like 50 that much ja rule aint that much of a good rapper
hate to break it to ya
ja rule be singin in his songs but 50 aint that much better
Re: 50 Cent by ldollier(f): 6:50am On Jan 16, 2006
luvu567:

i might not like 50 much but ja rule is not that much of a good rapper
[sub][/sub]hate to breakit to ya

lol oh gurl, i guess you gon be disputing that with yummy, 2nde and spikelord. i have been telling them that for a while now. lol i just cant stand ja. damn his voice pisses me off. he got them frog voice
Re: 50 Cent by luvu567(f): 6:52am On Jan 16, 2006
that little deep voice sh** he be doin is fake
Re: 50 Cent by luvu567(f): 6:54am On Jan 16, 2006
i dont even think that he would come out with another album because the last attempt he made pretty much failed
his album didnt sell that much
i just think its over for THE INC
Re: 50 Cent by ldollier(f): 6:56am On Jan 16, 2006
lol, everything bout him is fake. he try so hard to be "hardcore". could you believe that he fought a club dj just cuz he played fiddy song. crazy dude.

luvu567:

i don't even think that he would come out with another album because the last attempt he made pretty much failed
his album didnt sell that much
i just think its over for THE INC

i know, these people in the uk, dont see that. i mean over here in the east coast, aint nobody feeling him. his albums aint selling. oh i know is over for THE INC. thats why ashanti tryna collaborate with the southern rappers, she did that so she can get a hit. oh well too bad for ja, even if he do comeback, he wont push units.
Re: 50 Cent by luvu567(f): 7:00am On Jan 16, 2006
yeah he stupid as hell
yeah and ashanti just need to stop cuz her songs dont make no sense, she cant dance, and on top of all of that she cant sing
her voice is always the same
i think her Greatest Hits albulm she got is stupid cuz she only had like 2 or maybe evne three previous albums
Re: 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2006
Nothing is wrong with hating, but what i will tell you is that for you to say that Ashanti cant sing is a blunder, i mean a real Blunder for you to say that. Must an singer knows how to dance, all we need is her voice.
As per Ja, way back in 1998, his album hits everywhere until 2004, he had like 4 album that hit the whole world. He had problems with his record deals and court cases, now, he is true with it.
Do you even know 50 has been singing way back before he finally hits it in 2004? He did like 4 Albums but non is noticed. Now with the help of dre and eminem, he got everywhere. He already made is publicity and lets see what's up after that, he only gat 2 freaky albums that people like now, wait for his 3rd album and you'll see he will not sell as he previously did.
@ Idollier, do you really know 2pac? I bet you dont know the guy
Re: 50 Cent by luvu567(f): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2006
i would like to point out that i am not hatin
Wat do u mean its a blunder? it would help us listen to her voice if she could sing. She cant sing.
and im sayin if she gon try to dance she needs to know how to do it right

I really dont care about 50 cuz i dont like him, im just sayin he better that Ja Rule
Re: 50 Cent by ldollier(f): 7:22am On Jan 16, 2006
@luv4u

well i wont say that ashanti cant sing, but she sure cant dance. i know that for a fact. she got the same moves in all her whole song. and her voice is irritating sometimes. everytime all you hear is that wack line she always say. i think it goes like "oh baby" like give me a break. her first album was a hit though. i will give that to her

@2nde.

yes i do know that fiddy has been singing rapping way back(underground rapper). and you are right, ja rule was big in 1998-2001. but after that what happened. the only reason why he was so big is cuz fiddy wasn't discovered yet. and thanks to eminem and dre. fiddy was discovered in 2003 and blew up under a year. ever since then he has been selling hits. pushing units, getting the money.

ja rule taught, okay well if fiddy can do it i can also do it. his dumb self released an album at the same time as fiddy. the name of the album was "blood in my eye" and he didnt sell jack from it. now you tell me who is wack. for gosh sake busta rhymes even dissed ja rule. need i say more

eminem dissed him..... check these out.. njoy

EMINEM LYRICS

"Hail Mary 2003 (Ja Rule Diss)"
(feat. 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes)
[Chorus]
Come get me
If you mothafuckas want Shady
If Pac was still here now,
He would never ride with Ja
Na, na, na, na ,na, na, na, na

[Eminem]
Makaveli rest in peace
Irv Gotti, too much Bacardi in his body
Mouth like a .12 gauge shotti

[Chorus 2x]

[Eminem]
You ain't no killa, you a pussy
That exstacy got you all emotional and moushy
Bitches wearin rags in photos, Ja's words bein quoted
In the SOURCE, stealin 'Pac's shit like he just wrote it
You loud mouth, pray to god, hopin no ones listenin
See 50 comin for me, I'ma guard my, my position
No one will pay attention
To me, please Gotti, here I go
Gimme this pill, exstacy got me feelin so
Invincible
Now all of a sudden I'm a fuckin mad man who screams
Like I'm 'Pac but I'm not, enemies, Hennesy
Actin like I'm great, but I'm fake, I'm CRAZY
Sweat drip, get me off this trip, someone stop this train
Some say my brain is all corrupted, Bleep from this shit
I'm stuck, I'm addicted from these drugs, I'ma quit
Sayin mothafucka's name's before someone bleeps me up
Ain't no pussies over here, partner, see you hell, fucker

[Eminem Sings]
Come get me
If you mothafuckas want Shady
If Pac was still here now,
He would never ride with Ja
Na, na, na, na ,na, na, na, na

Get off that E
Before you try to Bleep with me
It's Aftermath here now
Shady Records got it locked
La, la, la, la , la, la, la, la

[50 Cent]
Penitentiaries is packed with promise makers
Never realized the precious time them bitch niggas is wastin
Insitutionalize, my bitches bring me product by the bundles
Hustle hard from the cell, G-Unit mothafucka, WE BALLIN
Catch me countin trees when I'm callin
Can you set my car, Ceo let me sip on Henessy, "Can I sips some more?"
Hell, I done been in jail, I ain't scared
Momma checkin in my bedroom, I ain't there
I got a head with no screws in it
Mothafuckas think they can stop 50... they losin it
Lil' nigga named Ja, thinks he live like me
Talkin about he left the hospital, took 9 like me

[50 Cent]
You livin fantasies nigga
I'll Reject your Deposit
When yo lil sweet ass comin out of the closet
now he wonderin why DMX blow him out
next time grown folks talkin bitch close your mouth
Peep me I take this war shit deeply
Seen too many real niggas ballin like these bitch niggas beat me
yous a mothafuckin punk and you see me with gloves
quit scarin them fuckin kids with ya ulgy ass mug
and you can tell them niggas you roll with whatever you want
but you and i know whats goin on Nigga pay back I know your bitch ass from way back
Witness be strap with macs You know I don't play that
All these old rappers tryin to advance its all over now -- take it like a man
HAHA--Irv lookin like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick
tryin to playa hate on my shit - man eat a fat dick
Lovin this shit, thats how you made me-feelin like I got you niggas crazy, i like
Against all odds up with my dogs mothafuckas now
It'll be the realist shit I ever wrote
Against all odds, up in the studio gettin blow to the truest shit i ever
spoke 21 gun salute

[Busta Rhymes:]
Hey yo I'm one of tha most humble, rep the streets to tha core
Hey Jeffrey, What the Bleep you come involving me for?
You spent a long time comin like a bless and a check
you see 106 and park fans don't even fuckin respect you
It's kinda funny, wana be PAC wana be fake like he thug
runnin around talkin shit that he ain't even capable of
now let me OFF this cock sucka watch me handle you nigga
If i recall Violator use to manage you nigga then took a closer look and
realized you was an empostor theres never been a Violator on a Murda Inc rosta. Dumb ass
now who shoot? -- Ah made you look, you said Busta singing the same old hook, You Stupid
if yall shoot I take a look at ya man tha bitch shot himself infront of Def Jam
Chedda Bob ass nigga start adjustin ya plan
you let the streets down nigga - Apologize to ya fans
watch ya pull a lil stunt like we ain't know where you are ya lil gay
desperate be tryin while we establish a buzz I know tha shit is drivin you crazy You wonderin how
The streets ain't never want you Beatrice what you gonna do now?
Now if you wanna beef with me, then i'm beefin with you
I think about tha game and what its like and "WHAT WOULD IT BE WITHOUT YOU"
You finished I ain't tryin to repeat this just because I'm cool shouldn'
take my kindness for weakness

[Busta speakin in background]
Ooh shit ha ha That was fun Next time you got a problem with me, Address me
before you try to make the shit a public issue homie, i'm return back to my regular
self and have fun again
-One
Re: 50 Cent by ldollier(f): 7:22am On Jan 16, 2006
aight guyz ttyl
Re: 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2006
luvu567:

yeah he stupid as hell
yeah and ashanti just need to stop because her songs don't make no sense, she can't dance, and on top of all of that she can't sing
her voice is always the same
i think her Greatest Hits albulm she got is stupid because she only had like 2 or maybe evne three previous albums

Ashanti!!!, Don't get her into this cuz she is far better than Gay Unit's first lady Olivia. Olivia sucks and she can't even do the dancing. To be honest with yourself luvu, ain't Ashanti better than your crzy LovePeddler Olivia?
Re: 50 Cent by tommiekidd(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2006
imagine someone called 2nde saying 'modenine is better
maan if listen to modenine lyrics,he's trying to be like 50cent,he used to call his name when rapping that he want to be like 50.so whan on earth are we waiting for. tell me.
he too used to abuse rappers like 50 used to.
he abused ruggedman,six o,he cancelled their pictures.innit.
thats no proof go n find another.
Re: 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2006
imagine someone called 2nde saying ''You don't need to worry too much, go to that link and download just only "formidable". You will know Mode9, Nigerian Artist flow better than that snitch called fiddy
http://www.africanhiphop.com/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=222''
maan if listen to modenine lyrics,he's trying to be like 50cent,he used to call his name when rapping that he want to be like 50.so whan on earth are we waiting for. tell me.
he too used to abuse rappers like 50 used to.
he abused ruggedman,six o,he cancelled their pictures.innit.
thats no proof go n find another.
It seems you dont listen very well to Mode9 track, i want you to point out where he says he want to be like 50. And in case you dont know, he is ruggedman padi, so what are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Too Much Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft Blaise, Sasha,Kemistry, Bouquie / Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) / [music] Banky W – Jaiye Orimi [full Track]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.