Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election (36576 Views)

Beware Of Fake Senate Loan Scam, Akpabio Warns Nigerians / Gov. Ayade’s Defection: Why APC Must Not Celebrate Yet / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by Dannyhajo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
hmm because na you install Emmanuel as governor so you now thought you're GOD in akwa ibom....Akpabio I want you to learn just one learning in your defeat which is FEAR THOSE YOU REGARD YOU AS THERE LEADER BECAUSE ONCE YOU bleeped UP YOU'LL REALIZE UR BEING A LEADER IS A WILL OF GOD.... just see ur life

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by edibobo: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
This man's dream will end him in the grave

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by demzey(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
Someone should tell him that even if they do re-run election 1000 times in akwaibom, he would lose all, in fact the total votes for apchit will be decreasing by the day

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by Cantonese: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
dre11:

https://punchng.com/dont-celebrate-yet-akpabio-warns-akwa-ibom-gov-after-re-election/

What goes around comes around! Just as Akpabio tried to rubbish those who made him, his so called political son has rubbished him. He contrived to get Aloysius Etuok to concede the senatorial seat to him and Etuok decamped to APC. He contrived to force people away from PDP to APC. He claimed that Engr. Chris Ekpeyong deceived him and made him decamp to APC while Ekpeyong remained in the PDP. He overrated himself. Now see the result. Loss of his seat as the senate minority leader, loss of his status as godfather in Akwa Ibom. Worse if he contemplates to decamp back to PDP he has no role to play there. How are the mighty fallen!

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by igwefivestar(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
dre11:

https://punchng.com/dont-celebrate-yet-akpabio-warns-akwa-ibom-gov-after-re-election/

when akpabio defected zombies said they sign Messi and gave us Lukaku. If u now think otherwise let me see ur hand.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by realstars: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Akpabio go and sit down, yow are a total failure with your war saw.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by Botin55: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by Angy55(f): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jayslicky:
Akpabio is a pathetic loser, he can drink sniper if the result is affecting him, he left pdp to apc thinking things were going to go his way, akwa ibom people have chosen who they want, deal with it!!!

The same way Uduaghan left PDP for APC and he failed woefully... grin grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
Its only if you want to manipulate in court.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by fixedfolly: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jayslicky:
Akpabio is a pathetic loser, he can drink sniper if the result is affecting him, he left pdp to apc thinking things were going to go his way, akwa ibom people have chosen who they want, deal with it!!!
The election was blatantly rigged.
Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by bizhop01: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Akpabio APC houseboy,
No wonder his people called him shameless idiot

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by wiseone28: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Gandollar:
Akpabio is still grandstanding instead of apologizing to his people for the ignominious role he played in the elections.

Now he wants Nsima Ekere to be governor. But when he had the chance to make him or Umana Umana governor, he bullied them out of PDP.
You're right after Udom's tenure if he wants to go the way of Akpabio and Attah by wanting to install a puppet.

Those singing his praise today will be the one to crucify him

1 Like

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
What a fool.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by Badassniggga(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
ogatboy:
Ini Edo said warsaw saw God
lol.. Really? On her social media?
Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by omoranmilowo: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
Akpabio go and sit down . You can't deliver ibomite to APC, never and never.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by Jolite(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
BUHARI'S HOUSE BOY.GOATSWILL AKPAMUMU.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by megareal: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Very funny. Akwa Ibom people collectively stood up and fought Akpabio to a standstill. You don't claim the place of God in AKS else the people will bury you. As far as his stupid claims, PDP was completely voted for by the people, if not for their blatant rigging, APC wouldn't have gotten up to to 30k votes. Every result posted by participants in polling units showed clearly that Udom was ahead.

Godswill knows he has been defeated fair and square, but pride won't just let him accept.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by Glorymax: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Why Mr Akpabio, make him wait for you before him start the celebration? You better wake up from your dream, day don break o.
Akwa Ibom is PDP, and you know more than anyone sef. So what's the noise for

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by derbykol(f): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Warsaw is crying

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by Sonoyom(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
this one is trying to reduce his sifia pains and shame

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by Oluwatogun: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
He's a toothless dog and should keep quiet. It's obvious people of Akwa Ibom know what is good for them......sincerity, integrity, transparency and good governance. This is lacking in Akpabio the self acclaimed leader/ king maker. It's Divine mandate and it's only God! Long live Udom Emmanuel, Long live Akwa Ibom.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by noisy45(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Even if there is a re election and udom emmanuel withdraws and fields one of his commissioners against Nsima Ekere. APC will he beaten black and blue. According to my babe from awka ibom the symbol of APC is what Akwa ibom people hate broom. She said brooms are meant for slaves umbrella shows wellness, richness. No be me talkbam o

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by precious1967(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
This ambitious man have to see phycatric doctor to see to his ailment.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by andyanders: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kingosytex:
akpabio is beginning to sound like a confused and frustrated fellow....

he should grow up, SS is PDP

Exactly. Akpabio is afraid because he is looking for a place to hide in order to avoid prosecution. He is one of the governors that liquidated their states. If APC is genuine in fighting corruption, they should allow Akpabio to be investigated and prosecuted if found guilty, should be jailed. The problem here is that Oshomole declared that, corrupt politicians should come under APC in order to be safe. Within the next four yrs, Akpabio will be doing his best to see how to hide most of his ill-gotten wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by slowbreeze(f): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jayslicky:

They promised him Senate President.Now even Senate seat him no see..Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
kajole:
Come unwind this summer

Cruising 4 countries with 1 cost

US/MEXICO/BAHAMAS/HONDURAS

We would assist with your visa process

So you don’t have a reason to worry
First come, First Serve

Limited Space, Book now

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Let’s go witness the Great Migration In Kenya this summer

A Safari experience brought to your doorstep

Pack your bags, Book your safari package and let’s give you an experience of a life time

First come, First Serve

Limited Space, Book now

That was how i patronized one travel agency that offered a trip to Seychelles and after paying over N300,000, I was hearing stories!

I'd rather sponsor my trip, my stay and my return myself!

Lesson learnt!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by davibid: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
delugajackson:
Akpabio is still in severe pain-ury. He still couldn't believe Udom Emmanuel could beat him to his game. When you undermine your opponent, you will end up badly. Now the uncommon senator has been reduced to a common loser. Abasi odioñg nditó Akwa Ibom.

You remind me of manutd vs. psg grin
Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by Trustee1: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
If Akpabio dies today he'll be remembered as a Pained and gullible soul.
LEGACY:ERASED!!!
Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by DerideGull(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
dre11:

Patrick Odey, Uyo

The All Progressives Congress stalwart and senator representing Akwa Ibom North West senatorial district, Godswill Akpabio, on Tuesday described Governor Udom Emmanuel’s victory in Saturday’s governorship polls as a “purchased victory which must be reclaimed.”

The Peoples Democratic Party candidate and re-elected governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom Emmanuel, was, on Sunday, declared the winner of a total 519,712 votes to defeat his APC candidate, Nsima Ekere who came behind with 171,978 votes.

But speaking with our correspondent on the outcome of the elections in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Akapbio said it was too early for Governor Emmanuel to celebrate his victory, adding that the APC would exploit appropriate legal means to retrieve it.

He claimed that the results collated from the fields were different from the ones declared by the returning officers of the various local governments areas of the state, adding that APC won the elections at the polling units but lost at the INEC offices.

“I was shocked when I saw the figures being brandished on the television.

“I wondered if it they were the same results we got on the field that they were announcing on the television channels. This shows that Nigeria is in trouble.

“I want to state categorically that those claiming victory, or those regarded as victors in the last election in Akwa Ibom State on the 9th of March should regard it as purchased victory. It was money at work. The people’s hopes were dashed.

“So, I want to tell Udom Emmanuel and his Peoples Democratic Party that it is too early to celebrate now. We will use appropriate legal means to reclaim that mandate” Akpabio said.

Akpabio alleged that his local government, which reportedly gave the APC governorship candidate 74,000 votes at the local government collation centres, was reduced to only 60,000 in INEC office.

He accused INEC of “employing PDP members as collation officers,” stressing that 99% of the collation officers, especially, those sent to his local government area, were card-carrying PDP members.

In reaction, Akwa Ibom Resident Electoral Commissioner, Mr. Mike Igini, described the election as “free, fair and credible.”

He said, “When we returned to Akwa Ibom one year, six months and 10 days ago, we promised that we were going to deliver integrity-driven electoral process and that all old things must past away

“That is what we promised; that is what we delivered. We provided leadership; the people, the staff of the Commission and the entire electorate of this state. That is what we have done.”

It takes one rogue to recognize another. Mr. G. Akpabio must have participated in buying of votes.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election by esiri4jesu(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Do you need choice properties in Lagos? Then check this, https://m.facebook.com/Choice-Properties-237439363801615/?ref=bookmarks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Presidential Fleet Review 2023 / Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola / Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.