Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow (2800 Views)

2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? / Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC / Governor Umar Ganduje And Governor Rochas Okorocha Meets With Ibrahim Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Griezwoman: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
Governor Rochas Okorocha, the man who saw tomorrow by Zenithnaija.

We've been furnished with a throwback video of the Governor of Imo State, Rochas Anayo Okorocha as he defined what democracy means at an event.

Addressing a group of people at the Imo State International Conference Center in Owerri, without mincing words, he said;

I have seen the wickedness of mankind and I've wondered if democracy is no longer Government of the people by the people and for the people but now it seems democracy is a government for the Police and the Army and the DSS and the INEC and not letting the people decide who they want to govern them "....

Following the outcome of the just concluded election in the State, we believe the State Governor gave his people the power to choose who governs them.

Nevertheless, he can now attest that power truly belongs to the people when it comes to democracy..

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Griezwoman: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Leopantro: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
of course he knows what he is talking about, i was part of the group that planned ir afterall.
besides if he saw tomorrow he then knew that his son-in-law will fail, so why encourage him?
maybe hia stomach blocked the view?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Baawaa(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
Rochas is among the worst politicians in Nigeria,simple! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Islamicpope(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Rochas your greed and self centered behavior as cost you everything. The pulling down of your status, remind me of the pulling down of Saddam Hussain status. There was once ROCHAS.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Gandollar(f): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
Baawaa:
Rochas is among the worst politicians in Nigeria,simple! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Used and dumped by APC.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Oxb90: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
Gandollar:
Used and dumped by APC.
he is his own undoing. If he concentrated on his senatorial ambition, he would have been celebrating the militaries intervention in 2019 elections. After all the military and the rest of the security apparatus of Nigeria came to deliver apc.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Baawaa(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Gandollar:
Used and dumped by APC.
He used himself,must his son's in-law become governor
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Banmeallday: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
He is a MAD MAN and disgrace

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
Rochas deserves all the knocks he's getting from the good people of Imo State .

When people celebrates your down fall from grace like these, then it shows you're a very terrible person .

Rochas greed has led to the death of his political career and that of his son inlaw, Ugwumba, in Imo State .

No pity at all

I hope he ends up in jail for all the atrocities he has committed in Imo state, especially to those poor men and women he forcefully collected their lands and made them his.

Rochas is a devil incarnate and a curse from the pit of Hell
May god punish him and his family for all the wickedness they metted out on imolites.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Abfinest007(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
he saw 2moro true true but failed

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by sweerychick(f): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
I opened a thread one time, lamenting how Rochas would be expelled or suspended from APC that was about 2 years ago. I told you all that rochas is the worst thing that happened to the southeast. The worst governor in the history of Imo state. If y'all are still thinking why Imolites hate okorocha so much let me list his sins...

This governor diverted all funds coming to Imo state for his personal interest..

He stopped paying pensions, and forced civil servants in the state to fraudulently sign a document stating that he had paid all pension and salary arrears

He fraudulently acquired lots of landed properties in the state, and gave himself over a 1000 C of Os.. who does that.

Contracts were illegally awarded under his regime and if you are not related to him by blood forget it no contract would be paid to you

All projects executed in Imo state is not reflected in the state budgets, so it means that Rochas can comfortably inflate figures when it comes to cost of awarding contract. Example is the Xmas tree his sister won the contract that gulped a total sum of about 600mil naira

Rochas doesn't obey court orders.. in fact he's the only governor in the east if not the whole of Nigeria to do that.

He privatized most government properties to his friends and family.

He destroyed people's lives and properties

He sees himself as a God and a spiritual head. That's why he has a chapel in government house

3 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by obaataaokpaewu: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
An Uche Nwosu whose only work experiences before his Oga became governor in 2011 were PA to National president of Red Cross (Rochas), domestic servant to Rochas. Rochas didn't allow him to start his political career from at least House of Representative member or House of Assembly but Governorship so that he will be calling the shots behind the scene. Good riddance to a bad rubbish
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Griezwoman: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by chiroyale(f): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Let's erect a statue for him now, shall we?
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Hector09(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
I wish he was my man, u can hate him bt he can never be poor again, i laugh at people celebrating the fall of saraki an akpabio and other top politicians i just laught at them cus their entire generation we never be poor again, and they wont have time for nairaland
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Warship: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hector09:
I wish he was my man, u can hate him bt he can never be poor again, i laugh at people celebrating the fall of saraki an akpabio and other top politicians i just laught at them cus their entire generation we never be poor again, and they wont have time for nairaland

Who told they can never be poor.?

This is how people like you deceive themselves that, Karma do not exist.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Should Cut Federal Allocation From Pdp Control States / I'm Belong To Member Of Islamic State Asari Dokubo. / South West Leads in Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.