Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos (25275 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos by IjebuWarrior: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Foolish average Nigerians! angry Matrix stuff indeed!

Isn't this the guy that sacrificed lost his D.J son (Davido's D.J) two years back? His son was dating Ajimobi's daughter prior to his demise. Ajimobi lost his Senatorial ambition and his party's Gubernatorial position cuz he refused to tender a 'proper' sacrifice to the gods. Yes, you heard me right, proper indeed. He refused to offer his first-born like his comrades did. angry The gods are angry with him. undecided

Tinubu and KWAM 1 also sacrificed their first son and daughter respectively. In 4 years time KWAM 1 would be contesting for a senate seat. You heard it first from me! cool

I know, trust me, I do!
Re: Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos by jay5iveee: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
While congratulating him then
You wailers,he can talk yet he has enough money to buy your entire generation while you are still there been spoon feeding ,
Imagine what it will be like if your family ever have the opportunity to produce A governor in your life time...bad belle people

rozyrozy:
Congratulations!!!

But this man doesn't strike me like one who will really perform. He can't talk, can't even speak during campaign, thanks to Osoba who do help him out during campaigns.

Make im no be real slowpoke like Amosun call am
Re: Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos by lenghtinny(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Baawaa:
This guy is a ceremonial governor,i don't think he will perform with the set of people that surrounded him

He is still better than a boy boy wannabe governor that will only end up using ogun state funds to trim his white bear bear
Re: Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos by rozyrozy: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
jay5iveee:
While congratulating him then
You wailers,he can talk yet he has enough money to buy your entire generation while you are still there been spoon feeding ,
Imagine what it will be like if your family ever have the opportunity to produce A governor in your life time...bad belle people

pls, pls and pls, Mrjay5, Adebayo Jamiu, pls in your life time and your generations to come, don't ever, I repeat, don't ever talk down on this name you just quote nor my generation.

I came here to pen down my view, and not to wait for you to support my idea. write yours, and move on.

I won't reply you with insult, No, just to show you how my generation and I are so classy, unlike you who actually just show the world, the type of generation you came from.

thanks.

Be a gentleman, Good evening
Re: Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
Please, what's the definition of your slavery you're referring to? Can you point or mention one person from your region or around you whose benevolence or philanthropic gestures can be compared with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu? Asiwaju Tinubu is God given Yoruba man whose political influence has helped all the states in Yoruba land and othe regions in the country. Please don't interfere with a peace loving region. Yoruba leads while others follow politically. God bless Buhari! God bless Tinubu!! God bless me and federal republic of Nigeria and?
megamank:
The guy na tinubu next slave.... If em nor pay homage well in 2023 he will be booted out...ambode just de look am now

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
I dedicate this man's victory to my Mama.
My Mum is a Primary School teacher in Ogun State, she lamented bitterly on how the Ogun State Governor Ibikunle Amosun refused to pay the teachers their Leave Bonus, Cooperative Society deductions, owing the Pensioners and withhelding their promotions since 2016.

Meanwhile, my infallible cousin gave birth to 3plets today. Three solid boys.

yahyah

I tap into that triplets blessings

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
WinningSun:

I tap into that triplets blessings
I say Amen to that

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos by vision2050: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
Greed Amosun, he want to make Ijebu people irrelevant but God is not a man.

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos by ofiko123(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
spako4:
God is not a man
That he should lie..
Re: Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos by TreasuredGlory: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
I tap into the anointing for triplets in Jesus mighty name. I also rejoice with you.
SunnyskyTG:
I dedicate this man's victory to my Mama.
My Mum is a Primary School teacher in Ogun State, she lamented bitterly on how the Ogun State Governor Ibikunle Amosun refused to pay the teachers their Leave Bonus, Cooperative Society deductions, owing the Pensioners and withhelding their promotions since 2016.

Meanwhile, my infallible cousin gave birth to 3plets today. Three solid boys.

yahyah

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos by whallerry(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
salford:
Thank God Amosun's stooge did not win. Amosun's tenure as to be the worst Ogun state has ever seen. Uncompleted projects litters everywjere in the state after numoerous demolitions without compensation paid. He just increased the hardship of people in that state. Comparing his administration to that of OGD and Osoba makes those ones look like geniuses.

Oga I don't think you know what you're saying
Re: Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos by Konquest: 12:53am On Mar 13, 2019
salford:
Thank God Amosun's stooge did not win. Amosun's tenure as to be the worst Ogun state has ever seen. Uncompleted projects litters everywhere in the state after numerous demolitions without compensation paid. He just increased the hardship of people in that state. Comparing his administration to that of OGD and Osoba makes those ones look like geniuses.
^^^^^
^^^^^
Except in Abeokuta... where projects were completed.
Prince Dapo Abiodun should finish all the uncompleted
projects in that state before starting any new ones.

I read about a construction project that Gbenga Daniel started but
did NOT finish in the Ijebu axis of Ogun state... which
has now led to very serious erosions that have swallowed
up the houses of people in that part of the state for over 10 years now.
Dapo Abiodun needs to see how erosion control or remediation can
be done over there too!

Ogun state is regarded as "Greater Lagos" and should
be positioned to take full advantage of the proximity
to Lagos state and the international sea routes. The
crude oil and gas drilling in Ogun should also begin ASAP
with the construction of modular refineries... and more.

I know the billionaire oil mogul will do well as a governor
being a chartered accountant and entrepreneur.
grin

Below is a 2002 picture of Dapo Abiodun, Ibikunle Amosun
and Gbenga Daniel campaigning together... These guys are
friends.
grin

1 Share

Re: Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos by SojiCash(m): 6:21am On Mar 13, 2019
Ollarff:
Blood of his son speaks...

Waiting for a fool to quote me

Your Gene , Why your papa no use you me and you be that Idiot Bless up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Rules That INEC Can Determine How Election Results Are Transmitted / Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.