Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Share And Caption Your Favorite Nairaland Meme - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share And Caption Your Favorite Nairaland Meme (508 Views)

15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme / Jake Amo: Meme Boy Grown In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share And Caption Your Favorite Nairaland Meme by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Most people come to Nairaland to relax. Some comments on Nairaland with funny memes really make our day.
So what's your favorite meme?
What that caption endeared you to it?

Here is mine. A little baby girl with an adult facial expression. Baby is like "What the hell is this?"

Though I've lost the picture, I also love a meme of a boy lying on a tattered mattress with black foot, chatting on his phone. It depicts fake online personality vs real life personality

Re: Share And Caption Your Favorite Nairaland Meme by meobizy(f): 3:58am On Mar 13, 2019
My all time favourite is a South African boy biting a sugar cane stalk while looking disappointingly at the screen with the words written ‘...and then?’.
I love it so much I have refused to save it so I’ll avoid overusing it and getting tired.

There are some random off topic ones I see.
I can’t remember any of them but I laugh so hard I click ‘like’ for their content.
Re: Share And Caption Your Favorite Nairaland Meme by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 13, 2019
meobizy:
My all time favourite is a South African boy biting a sugar cane stalk while looking disappointingly at the screen with the words written ‘...and then?’.
I love it so much I have refused to save it so I’ll avoid overusing it and getting tired.

There are some random off topic ones I see.
I can’t remember any of them but I laugh so hard I click ‘like’ for their content.
lol I know that meme

(1) (Reply)

Why Club Escap Is Shutding Down And Publishing Debtors List | E-nigeria! / A Call For Can To Register As A Political Party. / Have You Heard About Wificall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.