Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Can You Buy Yourself A Samsung Galaxy Fold? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can You Buy Yourself A Samsung Galaxy Fold? (271 Views)

"I Sent A Samsung Phone From Finland To Nigeria, My Brother Got Biscuit" - Lady / Samsung Officially Postpones The Launch Of The Galaxy Fold Globally / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Buy Yourself A Samsung Galaxy Fold? by Matikho: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
Samsung Galaxy Fold was made by Samsung to give a statement. For a long time, Samsung has been trying hard to stay on top of Apple, Huawei and other worthy competition by coming up with technology that shakes the mobile world. The Samsung Galaxy Fold is one of the biggest statements by the Korean phone maker so far this year.

Huawei shocked us too with the Huawei Mate X folding phone. Well, both foldable devices are impressive. But there are a few things that come to mind when you take a closer look at them.
If you already know about the Galaxy Fold, is it a device that you might consider buying? Especially when you go through the points below:

It is quite expensive – You nee around $2000 to purchase the Galaxy fold

This Samsung device is really bulky – People are already used to thin light phones.

The high cost of Repair – the cost of repair is likely to be very high because the availability of the device will be limited.

At the end of the day, if you can afford it and you love trying out new technology, you should go for it. Why not? cool

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat Iphone 5 Forsale 23500 / I Need Follow Come Itel P12 Battery / Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Features And Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.