Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Magical CR7 Has Done It Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Magical CR7 Has Done It Again (1880 Views)

CR7 Has Exposed Saudi Arabia League Says Minister / CR7 Has Overshadowed Dybala In Juve / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by barajo1(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
The first leg of juventus vs Atletico Madrid ends in a 2 -0 in favor of Madrid. Despite Juventus having an higher possession in the game.
Christiano Ronaldo had scored all the 3 goals in the second leg to see juve through to quarter final.
#CR7
#JUVE

3 Likes

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by emeijeh(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
He is the real GOAT

1 Like

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Reference(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
Big game player.

5 Likes

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Randy100: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
What happened to Diego simeone balls?

1 Like

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by valicvicto(f): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
let them know

1 Like

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Dobson43: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Cr7

3 Likes

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Ogirheema: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Haters will be pained.

4 Likes

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Uglymind: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
Yeah as expected
He is a goal poacher compared to messi who moves around the pitch assists and scores
Messi is still better

1 Like

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by cr7lomo: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Uglymind:
Yeah as expected
He is a goal poacher compared to messi who moves around the pitch assists and scores
Messi is still better

Abeg ...no body is comparing them both...we are here to celebrate Ronaldo...so pls Carry ur messi get d 4k out of here

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Starboytwo(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
I'm so ELATED.....
Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by ucsquare(m): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
GOAT..case closed.

1 Like

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by ucsquare(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Uglymind:
Yeah as expected
Messi is still better

are u normal?..

4 Likes

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Tacnomo: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Wonderful player
Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Chingykhay: 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
I'm so sure messi fans will say the match was fixed!!!

1 Like

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
More dan anything,hardwork pays.abeg d guy is gud
Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Hhizze(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
ORORO!!!...... Has done it again.... l cant but applaud this genius!... CR7.... I'm happy to have witness the RO_SSI reign..
Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by maisauki: 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
And ds 3goals make it 25 CR7 haS scored against atletico! u'v got to giv it to ororo
Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by safarigirl(f): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Uglymind:
Yeah as expected
Messi is still better
where was the betyer Messi when CR7 was racking up these records?

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by blastac: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
26 to be precise...

maisauki:
And ds 3goals make it 25 CR7 haS scored against atletico! u'v got to giv it to ororo
Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Aadetola1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ronaldo is the best!
Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nice game I must say his hard work never fails him....

NB. So no one is even mentioning man city that truncated another team ambition with 7-0 for UEFA Champions League..... Man city easy oooooooo maybe person club una dey rape like this oo
Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Abfinest007(m): 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
cr7 is something else
Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Uglymind: 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
safarigirl:
where was the betyer Messi when CR7 was racking up these records?
Stop discombobulating yourself
I said that he is a goal poacher always in the 18yrd box waiting for balls to get to him before he scores unlike messi who rotates around the field giving passes assisting and even scoring He is a playmaker a prolific winger, a free role player
He is better than ronaldo this season

You might not agree with me cause u know nothing about the beauty of football

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Abfinest007(m): 12:00am On Mar 13, 2019
cr7 is something else.he always deliver when it matter most name any occasion he didn't come through for his country or club

1 Like

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by safarigirl(f): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2019
Uglymind:

Stop discombobulating yourself
I said that he is a goal poacher always in the 18yrd box waiting for balls to get to him before he scores unlike messi who rotates around the field giving passes assisting and even scoring He is a playmaker a prolific winger, a free role player
He is better than ronaldo this season

You might not agree with me cause u know nothing about the beauty of football

Stop speaking English that you cannot defend. The difference between a man who treks to his destination and one who drives there is innovation. They both still get there, but one obviously faster than the other because he knew a more effective way

I dropped statistics to show you how good CR7 is and you want to use English and change it. Whether he is a poacher or a roamer, he has the records to prove he can deliver. Great strikers like Aguero and Kane do not have these same stats even though they stay within the box as well.

Was it from poaching he also scored the most free kicks?

CR7 is the GREATEST player in UCL history. Messi can sit down in La Liga and rack up stats in Spain. That is his level and his reach, CR7 is an European king.

Let him enjoy his night without bringing in your bottling king that is yet to win an international trophy. Just pray Messi scores a hat-trick tomorrow too....even though Lyon is trash compared to Atletico

5 Likes

Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 13, 2019
How real madrid fan go dey feel after watching d magic of ronaldo 2nite
Re: Magical CR7 Has Done It Again by babakb: 1:34am On Mar 13, 2019
safarigirl:

Stop speaking English that you cannot defend. The difference between a man who treks to his destination and one who drives there is innovation. They both still get there, but one obviously faster than the other because he knew a more effective way

I dropped statistics to show you how good CR7 is and you want to use English and change it. Whether he is a poacher or a roamer, he has the records to prove he can deliver. Great strikers like Aguero and Kane do not have these same stats even though they stay within the box as well.

Was it from poaching he also scored the most free kicks?

CR7 is the GREATEST player in UCL history. Messi can sit down in La Liga and rack up stats in Spain. That is his level and his reach, CR7 is an European king.

Let him enjoy his night without bringing in your bottling king that is yet to win an international trophy. Just pray Messi scores a hat-trick tomorrow too....even though Lyon is trash compared to Atletico

It baffles me when they call Cr7 a goal poacher, they lie with so much effrontery, please help me ask them who has the highest assists in UCL history?
who has the highest assists in Madrid history?
who has the highest assists in Portugal national team history?

(1) (Reply)

Get Sure Predictions Sent To You Via SMS And Email Everyday / What Language Do They Speak? Football? / Akwa Ibom New Stadium Work In Progress (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.