Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,989 members, 7,845,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nollywood Actress Chioma Chukwuka, Celebrates 39th Birthday Wit Beautiful Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Chioma Chukwuka, Celebrates 39th Birthday Wit Beautiful Photos (666 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Yul Edochie Celebrates 39th Birthday, To Run For President In 2023 / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Chioma Chukwuka, Celebrates 39th Birthday Wit Beautiful Photos by onyi25(f): 12:27am On Mar 13, 2019
Veteran Nollywood actress, Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha, is 39 today.

Sharing new beautiful photos of her on IG to celebrate her day, the lovely wife and mother wrote;

"On this day, a Queen was born!And as I celebrate it, I’m thankful for the great blessing of waking up in the morning to see another day.

I might not be the richest person in the world or the world’s president but I have happiness, peace of mind, and most importantly the gift of life.
Thank you, God, for blessing me with such priceless gifts.

I’m also grateful for all the good things that the good Lord has done in my life over the years, and I pray that He continues to shower my life (and yours) with His precious blessings.
#HappyBirthday to me!"

See more here --> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/03/beautiful-nollywood-actress-chioma.html

Re: Nollywood Actress Chioma Chukwuka, Celebrates 39th Birthday Wit Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 13, 2019
Lovely
By the way HBD
Re: Nollywood Actress Chioma Chukwuka, Celebrates 39th Birthday Wit Beautiful Photos by daddytime(m): 1:34am On Mar 13, 2019
Cute baby faced Chioma...ever young..

(1) (Reply)

'Never Sacrifice True Friendship For Social Media' - BBNaija's Ifu Ennada / "Idiotic Behavior" - Simi Shades Naira Marley In New Post - Video / Bobrisky gave us a fake N500k Cheque - Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.