Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Bulletproof Profits Bonus - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bulletproof Profits Bonus (240 Views)

Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / FOR SALE- Security Doors And Bulletproof Doors From Turkey, Israel, Italy & USA / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulletproof Profits Bonus by kenvinq: 3:23am On Mar 13, 2019
Bulletproof Profits Review-- Please Don't Succumb To This!

Hi, I'm Simon and let me welcome you to this complete Bulletproof Profits review, where we push past the hype and expose the Bulletproof Profits scam.

That's right-- this is nothing more than a sham of a scam and I'm going to show you precisely why!

Why should you listen to a single word I say?

Due to the fact that unlike all the other fake reviews out there, I am not affiliated with Bulletproof Profits in any way.

My only function in writing this review is to offer my truthful opinion and help individuals like you prevent work from home rip-offs.
Here's what I learnt:

Bulletproof Profits Evaluation (Quick Overview).

Item: Bulletproof Profits.
Site: YourBulletproofProfits.com.
Created by: Sean Tyler (fake name).
Item Type: Earn money through Amazon.
Price: $9.
Upsells: $342.
Best for: No one!

Summary:.

Bulletproof Profits is being hyped-up and offered as a tested $2,000/ day system but these claims are not supported by their legal disclaimers.

There's actually nothing on the Bulletproof Profits site that holds true. They lie about whatever-- how long the program is open for, just how much you can earn, how other's have attained success through the program and about who the real owner is.

But naturally they need to lie, because the truth is the training is made up of a few measley outdated eBooks that are no good for anyone ...

Trust me when I say there's just one person profiting from Bulletproof Profits and that's the anonymous owner. The more you trust the hype, the more loan you will lose. I strongly advise you keep away from this program and anybody promoting it!

Ranking: 3/100.
Advised: No.

What Is Bulletproof Profits, Exactly?

According to the website and sales video, Bulletproof Profits is a 'secret online goldmine' that's only available for a restricted time. Pay just $9 and you'll easily make $2,000 each day, $14,000 per week or $50,000 monthly.

Would like to know how?

They say they'll offer you complete training on how to earn money with Amazon through the Amazon FBA and affiliate program.

I have actually evaluated hundreds of these hyped-up 'get-rich-quick over night for not doing anything' programs, so I guess you might say I have actually established a sixth sense for discovering bullshit.

I have actually simply recently exposed scams like Profit365, Silk Roadway Effect and Private Cash Sites that all make the very same empty promises.

How Bulletproof Revenues Really Works.

Have you ever wondered why somebody would offer a $2,000 a day system for a meager $9?

Clearly they wouldn't if it was really legitimate.

Because it's all about the upsells!

Programs like this constantly suck you in with a low price upfront, then whack you with upsell after upsell when you're in the member's area. This is where the confidential Bulletproof Profits owners squeeze as much cash out of you as possible.

Bulletproof earnings has 2 primary upsells to look out for:.

Upsell 1: Bulletproof Revenue Turbo ($ 197).

Hand over more of your hard-earned money in return for top-secret 'Amazon loopholes' that we're supposed to believe will lead to totally free traffic on autopilot and 10x the amount of cash for you.

Upsell 2: Bulletproof Paydays ($ 145).

Again, we're never ever given any genuine, substantive information, simply pay an additional $145 and you'll make 10x the money even quicker.
Taking A Sneak Peak Inside The Bulletproof Profits Member's Area.

As soon as you pay up and get access to what seems like a random set of 2-3 minute videos and downloadable PDF files that have actually been thrown together a called 'a course'.
what is bulletproof revenues reveiw.

After going through the videos and eBooks, I can tell you there's absolutely nothing of value here, absolutely nothing you can utilize to start making any good loan online.

The videos are at least 3 years of ages and extremely short. The PDF files are reworked eBooks that onyl contain extremely vague and geenral details you might find for free with a quick Google search.

Level 1 Course.

This gives you a really basic and out-of-date introduction of how to generate income through Amazon FBA (Filfullment By Amazon).

I assure you, view this YouTube video and you'll find out more in 55 seconds than you ever will from Bulletproof Earnings's sham of a course:.

Level 2 Course.

This eBook speaks about the advantages of using paid ads and social networks marketing to attempt and drive sales.

Using paid advertising can be successful, if you have the right products to promote however it;'s a high-risk strategy. Costs can easily spiral out of control if you don't have appropriate training, something you won't find in the member's location.

Bonus Techniques.

This area goes through how to discover items you can offer on Amazon for a greater rate. It informs you to go to your local auctions and discover products on sale at regional shops.

10K Affiliate Strategy.

In this area you'll discover two PDFs on how to make money as an affiliate with Amazon, however again, it's incredibly standard and while it provides you an extremely general summary, there's no over-the-shoulder training, no practical step-by-step, absolutely nothing.

While you absolutely can make money with Amazon, a couple of short low-quality videos isn't going to equip you with the knowledge and abilities you require to get there.

There numerous much better options like Rich Affiliate for instance, where you can discover a totally free novice's training course on exactly how to make a full-time earnings as an affiliate online marketer, complete with video tutorials, in-depth guides and superior neighborhood support.

Wealth Hypnosis.

Strangely, the last training area has some 'favorable state of mind' videos that are quite useless in my opinion. If this is something you enjoy, just do a free search on YouTube and you'll discover better videos than this. https://www.socialleadfreak.com/bulletproof-profits-review
What I Like About Bulletproof Earnings.

1. 60 Refund Policy.

While I always try to be as fair and well balanced as possible in my evaluations, I'm actually struggling to discover any positives here.

One good thing I can discuss is, as this product is offered through ClickBank, you are entitled to a complete refund for 60-days, no questions asked.

Though after checking out the slightly aggressive (and disturbingly weird!) returns policy on the Bulletproof Profits website, I wouldn't recomend asking for a refund through their site:.
bulletproof profits refund policy.

Rather, go through ClickBank's refund page and they'll provide you a fund without the trouble.

1. Sean Tyler Isn't The Genuine Owner.

In the sales video we're informed Sean Tyler is the developer and founder of Bulletproof Profits, but this is the onyl time his name is pointed out and I can find absolutely nothing about him alone.

The reality is, this is absolutely nothing more than a phony name utilized by a paid video storyteller and we have no concept who the real owner is, because they select to conceal their identity and remain anonymous-- never a good indication.

2. Fake social evidence.

On the primary sales page you'll see what you're expected to think are real-time Bulletproof Profits evaluates from members on Facebook.

The only problem is, if these were real you 'd be able to like them, comment or see their Facebook profilesm but you can't.

After doing a fast Google image search I found all these images are drawn from stock image websites like ShutterStock:.

Yet again, these men have shown themselves to be completely untrustworthy!

If they're using deceptive practices on their sales page, you have actually got to think, what else are they lying about?!

3. There's NO OTHER WAY You'll Make $3,750 In 7 Clicks.

Regardless of them guaranteeing you a considerable amount of cash, after going through the training, I can see there's no way you can make that amount of cash in such a brief area of time.

They are absolutely not shy of making huge promises on the sales page to draw you in but these claims are not backed up by their profits disclaimer:.

4. They Even Utilize Paid Actors To Give Phony Success Stories.

That's right-- even the video testimonials are totally fake ...

Remember this man from the sales video who said he's making $1,000's a month from the Bulletproof Profits program?

Like every other 'Bulletproof Revenues member' who shared the remarkable, life-altering outcomes, they're all fake. Absolutely nothing more than employed video spokespeople paid to check out from a script:.

5. Fake Shortage Techniques.

There's a big red banner informing you the page is going to be gotten rid of at midnight of the day you happen to arrive at the site.
phony deficiency methods.

Given that I'm here writing this evaluation on the 22nd February 2019, I guess we know this isn't true either ...

They just do this to offer you an incorrect sense of seriousness. You're far more likely to get your wallet out if you believe this 'remarkable opportunity' is just offered for a minimal time.
Is Bulletproof Profits A Fraud?

The sales page utilizes deceptive at every level and there's no other way you can learn how to make $50,000 a month from a number of outdated PDF files.

We have no idea who the real owner is, every single testimonial we see and hear are fabricated. They even utilize paid actors to pretend people are really getting results with this system.

I have no option however to state:.

Bulletproof Revenues is certainly a rip-off you must prevent.

They trick people into thinking they're getting a fantastic life-altering system for simply $8, but the Bulletproof Profits fraudsters really only begin making money from you when you're inside the member's area.

A Way Better Bulletproof Profits Alternative.

Like so numerous other scams, Bulletproof Profits is one of those here today, gone tomorrow websites. I ensure the website will be closed down soon enough, as quickly as the problems and negative reviews begin appearing all over the web.

The only program I know of that's been teaching ambitious online business owners how to make a full-time living online since 2005 is Rich Affiliate. With a detailed video training course, newbie-friendly site building tools and skilled assistance, you'll be given a proven plan to follow.

Start your totally free newbie's course now and finally get the results you've been looking for and be worthy of.

What Do You Believe?

Have you been scammed by Bulletproof Profits or are you fed up with hyped-up products like this which always over-promise but never ever deliver?

Scroll down and send me a message in the remarks and I'll be more than happy to help anyway I can.
Re: Bulletproof Profits Bonus by dailynaijanews(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Great tips. I also found other ways to make cool money online here: https://zeodigitalacademy.com

(1) (Reply)

Fish Import Allocation Available For Sale / Power Sector Suffers N108.652 Billion Revenue Loss In 3 Months – Prof Osinbajo / Most Profitable Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.