Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,640 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession (2898 Views)

M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by rockers: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2010
Police say Rapper T.I. and wife Tameka Cottle have been arrested in West Hollywood on drug charges.Los Angeles sheriff's deputy Mark Pope says the arrests for possession of a controlled substance came late Wednesday night during a traffic stop, when officers smelled alleged marijuana smoke coming from their vehicle.

He says the 29-year-old T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris Jr., and Cottle, a 36-year-old singer, were booked at the West Hollywood sheriff's station and bail was set at $10,000.
Pope says he's not sure if they were still being held early this morning.
T.I., who has a key role in the current top box office movie "Takers," was released from a federal prison in Arkansas in December after serving several months for illegal firearms possession and possessing a gun as a convicted felon.

Read more: http://www./2010/09/ti-and-tiny-arrested-for-drup.html#ixzz0yMq7Mmua

Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by spikedcylinder: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2010
Nawa o! I didn't even know she was that much older.
Maybe whilst he was in prison, he came out thinking it had been legalised. cheesy
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by graciella(f): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2010
The two of them self na error!
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by Travelista(f): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2010
Again! Tiny is better than all this; Loubies and Louis aren't worth going to jail over, hun.
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by bawomolo(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
remember what i told you ebonyeyes?

some of these black celebs would be locked up for good if they were average joes.   TI is like on his 2nd strike and about to get a third
considering the way tiny looks, she is probably the one doing meth and codeine

anyway i got Tiny's arrest pic courtesy of spikey and TMX grin

Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by spikedcylinder: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2010
I will flog you. angry
Knowing you, that prolly a good thing for you. Yeye pikin. angry
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2010
bawomolo:

some of these black celebs would be locked up for good if they were average joes.   TI is like on his 2nd strike and about to get a third

anyway i got Tiny's arrest pic courtesy of spikey and TMX grin

Yes but Paris Hilton was caught with cocaine, is she going to do time for that? i doubt it lol.
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by bawomolo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I will flog you. angry
Knowing you, that prolly a good thing for you. Yeye pikin. angry

ha i told you i don't do S&M. i'm not there yet cool

Ebonyeyes:

Yes but Paris Hilton was caught with cocaine, is she going to do time for that? i doubt it lol.

lol it's good to be an heiress.
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by Kunbee: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2010
Smh
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by tjskii(f): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
bawomolo:

anyway i got Tiny's arrest pic courtesy of spikey and TMX  grin

lwkmd, she really does loook like mss piggy in the muppets show grin grin cheesy
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by mamagee3(f): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
Birds of the same feathers flocked together.

tjskii:

lwkmd, she really does loook like mss piggy in the muppets show grin grin cheesy
I know, that cartoon looks so much like her.
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by ikamefa(f): 2:45am On Sep 03, 2010
its good to be a celebrity

heard they're out on $10,000 dollars bail each

if na me  dem nab with drugs oozing from my pores like dat

i go still dey smoke garri and kulikuli inside jail grin grin grin
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2010
unfortunately this time T I is going to jail for a longtime (unless he can come up with a miracle)
this  is on a 3yr probation which stipulates that he cant commit another federal, state or local crime while on supervised release, or to illegally possess a controlled substance. He was also told to take at least three drug tests after his release and to participate in a drug and alcohol treatment program.

wasnt it that same T I that was telling kids to live good etc?! he was lucky to get only one yr but i guess he is dying to do the rest of his sentence. 

you can take the nigga out of the ghetto but. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by throttler(f): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2010
twas about time. maybe if tiny is the one thats locked up, she wont have access to those collagen and lip fillers she injects in her mouth to get those fish lips. undecided, then she can look natural again.
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^^^^as a mother of 3 and a first time offender, she is sure not to get any jail time (she wasnt on probabtion). as for her new husband. . . . . . thats a different ball game.
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by naijadiva2(f): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2010
All i can do is shake my head. c'mon TI whats wrong with you? dang, its barely been a yr and u already messing up. oh no.
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by Tosinville(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2010
Here we go again, T.I., i wonder why ppl don't practice wat they preacher? is it not T.I that was advisin d kids nd youths in all over d america to abstain from drugs, guns etc b4 he was sentence to jail last yr stil on d same sh1t? Well may d lord help him but T.I. is still ma mane tho!
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by favouredjb(f): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2010
T.I why are u doing this to urself?this niggus will never learn.
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by Tosinville(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2010
Ofcos niggaz can never learn fa sho'
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by aieromon(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2010
Tiny @36?
Why T.I why
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by Tosinville(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2010
^^^well america love life as nothin to do age unlike nigerian mentality.
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by mamagee3(f): 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2010
Well, this sucks. . .T.I and his wife should learn some manners.
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by Ignatio(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2010
T.I. u played yaself after all the goody goodies talk and a hit movie. #Niggaisyourheadtwisted
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by Tosinville(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^^lmao!
Re: T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession by martinz1: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Is it good to marry someone your type or your opposite?

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Star Omawunmi Jets Off To Usa / I Don't Know Why I Always Want To Be Around Annie--2face Confesses / Nigerian Actress Onuoha Falls For Majid Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.