Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial (14332 Views)

Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by tunjijones(m): 6:58am On Mar 13, 2019
czaratwork:
I hope it is because of Saraki they reopened this case. They should leave Akingbola alone o.

Will u pple jst shut up? Did he steal public fund.. Yes he did. So he shd be punished for the act...

Case closed. I hate it wen Nigeria youth support a criminal all in the name of ethnicity or religion.. Shame on you

Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by Danaca: 7:05am On Mar 13, 2019
Meaning kwankwaso's case file would still and soon be re-opened. Buhari I hail you
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by texazzpete(m): 7:06am On Mar 13, 2019
AfonjaConehead:
The north tactically used SLS,who was also a bank.player and knew the banking games, to destroy southern bank topshots and their banks.
I remember,these accursed coneheads were the most vocal against the southern bankers then.

Shareholders never complained and there weren't signs of the banks going under.

As at October 2018, bad debtors owed AMCON 906bn.
Essentially, money owed taxpayers.

When you grow up, stop collecting pocket money from mummy and daddy and start paying taxes, you'll understand and care more about this.

Parasite.

Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by Abeyjide: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2019
GOFRONT:
Wetin he do na?

I know vividly saraki will be called on this issue. saraki planned akingbola fall. if you know you know.
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by Danaca: 7:09am On Mar 13, 2019
TDonald:
EFCC = A BUNCH OF UNSERIOUS ELEMENTS
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by Danaca: 7:10am On Mar 13, 2019
TDonald:
EFCC = A BUNCH OF UNSERIOUS ELEMENTS
. Ok
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by Okooooooooooooo: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2019
dahmie2013:
It is so sad 2 see dis man suffer alone, after all he made everyone in dat bank enjoy. I remember deir slogan den, "happy customer, happy bank". He was a good boss, he believed in improving d welfare of staff & even drivers were well paid.
In as much as I am not pleased with how everything ended, I must confess he wasn't as bad as ppl portray him 2 be.
you are right he is a good man he was my Dad school father secondary school days
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by bizgai(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2019
I'm sure his name is one that "63 man" list of economic saboteurs PMB promised to release to Nigerian..
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by martineverest(m): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2019
this man is a pastor in redeem... smh
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by bizzibodi(m): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2019
dahmie2013:
It is so sad 2 see dis man suffer alone, after all he made everyone in dat bank enjoy. I remember deir slogan den, "happy customer, happy bank". He was a good boss, he believed in improving d welfare of staff & even drivers were well paid.
In as much as I am not pleased with how everything ended, I must confess he wasn't as bad as ppl portray him 2 be.
This generation of kids in 9ja worries me,some one embezzle # 87bnvia d back door & u saying he is not as bad b/c he is a regular churchgoer,a pastor & pays tithes abi?

Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by beehollah: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2019
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2019
All is well. One day the case will end.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by BlueAir: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2019
auditor0471:
Let him face the full justice, if found guilty. Justice is never late. Until people are held accountable for their action or inaction this nation will continue to wallow in poverty and shame.
wait for erastus to claim illness grin

Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by alizma: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2019
Happy Customer Happy Bank
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by imam07: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2019
Saraki is involved in this scandal. He wrecked the bank.
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by ruffhandu: 7:32am On Mar 13, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

He offended nobody,the decision to decimate southern top bankers was taken somewhere in the north among the northern mafias.

You may be right, he particularly had a beef with Sanusi when both of them were MDs, Intercontinental and First Bank. Akingbola reported Sanusi to the Governor- Soludo, for First Bank staff de-marketing Intercontinental Bank somewhere in the North. Soludo called Sanusi/First Bank to order.
But now, I thought the 'dealing with' was over. This one is fresh.
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2019
They are only coming for Saraki...
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by nymphomaniac(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2019
chloride6:
8bn must have been their Single Obligor Limit..

The guy maxed out the loans to these One kind companies.
as in eh. But why will a bank have that high an obligor limit? Which jazz the companies use take collect loan reach that level sef. Nigeria Sha.

America runs on credit because of their system of checks but our dear Nigeria...
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by webincomeplus(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

He offended nobody,the decision to decimate southern top bankers was taken somewhere in the north among the northern mafias.
And you were present at that meeting, right?
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by varyo: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2019
May God also judge you and if you are found guilty.Let same curse you laid in him be melted on you.
That's the only crime they can see.

uote author=auditor0471 post=76607718]Let him face the full justice, if found guilty. Justice is never late. Until people are held accountable for their action or inaction this nation will continue to wallow in poverty and shame.[/quote]
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by lafex: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2019
Saraki is in soup wink smiley wink smiley
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by Businessman1986(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Didn't Sanusi head CBN under GEJ? Aren't the bank heads of today still largely southerners? How can giving unvetted loans of those amounts not warrant formal investigations? If you have any concrete info on how "northern mafia" organized themselves to deal a blow on the banking industry, share it please. Thanks

Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by Kay17: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2019
AfonjaConehead:
The north tactically used SLS,who was also a bank.player and knew the banking games, to destroy southern bank topshots and their banks.
I remember,these accursed coneheads were the most vocal against the southern bankers then.

Shareholders never complained and there weren't signs of the banks going under.

Really?!

Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by AfonjaConehead: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2019
texazzpete:

As at October 2018, bad debtors owed AMCON 906bn.
Essentially, money owed taxpayers.

When you grow up, stop collecting pocket money from mummy and daddy and start paying taxes, you'll understand and care more about this.

Parasite.

E pain you
The north remains a burden to all.

Kaboki

Come shine my shoe..
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by oruma19: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2019
baba adeboye stlled this case during jonathan's gvt. this is why i still dont believe anything that comes from his mouth, if he likes let him drink 1 million cups of tea with his god, i see him as a backslidden pastor. mrs Ibru went to jail for thesame offence and akingbola was shielded, let his serve his own tenure too and refund the money he stole.
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by Mutuwa(m): 9:41am On Mar 13, 2019
Kishkosh:

Go and read about statute bar. A case that's started a long time ago isn't statute bar. They are not filling a new suit. The caption reads "reopens...."

Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by semyman: 9:47am On Mar 13, 2019
GOFRONT:
Wetin he do na?
Are you okay?
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by esiri4jesu(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2019
Investment into properties is the best investment choice. Check this out,
https://m.facebook.com/Choice-Properties-237439363801615/?ref=bookmarks
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by jaxxy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
tunjijones:

Will u pple jst shut up? Did he steal public fund.. Yes he did. So he shd be punished for the act...

Case closed. I hate it wen Nigeria youth support a criminal all in the name of ethnicity or religion.. Shame on you

He didn’t steal public funds. He approved bad loans. Almost all banks do this bt not this bad or intentionally.
Re: 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial by tunjijones(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
jaxxy:

He didn’t steal public funds. He approved bad loans. Almost all banks do this bt not this bad or intentionally.

Approved bad loan with whose money? The public..

So he is a criminal

Dubai: Nigerians May Not Have The Opportunity Of Travelling To Dubai / Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Apprehend Armed Bandits In Kaduna. Photos / US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution