Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced (181016 Views)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / NNPC Is Recruiting / NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by jibikunle: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
9japple:

God willing, I am sending you a pdf book on vedic mathematics.....you will be able to solve maths off hand after studying
please I need it too jibikunle@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
9japple:

God willing, I am sending you a pdf book on vedic mathematics.....you will be able to solve maths off hand after studying
Please also send it to samson0599@yahoo.com God bless you
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by bomaibulub(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
ibrahimzy:
Here is the NNPC Past Questions and Answers.
Click on the link below to download it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17yf6tVWwG0h1VbXUY49O3x4pWmKO227l/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks for sharing. God bless you.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by binajiya(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
9japple:

The Blessing that God is loading for you for this kind Gesture is loading by 500 angels working on your consignment....Thank you sir
Good day
Please help a brother
Ajiyamusa75@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Chukeg: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
ibrahimzy:
Here is the NNPC Past Questions and Answers.
Click on the link below to download it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17yf6tVWwG0h1VbXUY49O3x4pWmKO227l/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks alot
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by sahihameen2018(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
9japple:

God bless you, you may help a brother through salisutata406@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by SAM1979: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
pls send to onuohasamuel@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Adejuliet(f): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
9japple:

SENT
Please those who have received should kindly send to others who request in case i go offline. thanks
Thanks
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by munnyrah(f): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please I need it too muniratojotu@gmail.com
9japple:

SENT
Please those who have received should kindly send to others who request in case i go offline. thanks
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by makurnini: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kindly send to maduali6@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by poeticjustice(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please send to iosejie@yahoo.com.
Thanks!!!!!!
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Kemzyasher(f): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
9japple:

SENT

Please send to me jokemzywardrobe@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ibrahimzy: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
NNPC recruitment: Shortlisting of candidates commences

By . | Published Date Mar 27, 2019 16:52 PM

The Phase One of the ongoing recruitment exercise by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation group which kicked off via nationwide advertisements in the national dailies and online platforms on Wednesday, 13 March, 2019 ended midnight yesterday with the closure of the corporation’s application portal.

A release today on the corporation’s twitter handle @NNPCgroup by the Corporation’s General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Mr. @NduUghamadu, said the Second Phase of the exercise involving shortlisting of qualified candidates had started, explaining that the qualified ones among them would be invited to participate in a computer-based aptitude tests.

Mr. @NduUghamadu said in the release that tests would be administered in about 50 centres across the country, saying those who emerge successful in the tests would subsequently be invited for oral interviews for final selection.

@NNPCgroup, an equal opportunity employers in the Oil/Gas Industry value chain (exploration, refining, transportation and marketing of petroleum products), recently placed advertisements to recruit some categories of new hands to buoy its operations nationwide.

These are: Graduate Trainee; Senior Officer and Supervisory Cadre, as well as Managerial Cadre. Signed: NDU UGHAMADU (@NduUghamadu) Group General Manager Group Public Affairs Division, NNPC, Abuja. 27th March, 2019.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nnpc-recruitment-shortlisting-of-candidates-commences.html?fbclid=IwAR1Qde-xteQWMB8tZDs5qrhqvuMKyd1dOkmZC7SCaJYJ6PzywMATNX7yqOQ
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by AdmiralG: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
9japple:

send to me gebusaka1996@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by DMainMan: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
NNPC PAST TEST AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR 2019 NNPC RECRUITMENT

The first part contains NNPC traditional test questions divided into General questions and skill tests accessed from Pages 2 to 28. You are only obliged to answer one skill test questions section either from Finance and Social Science, General Engineering, Information Technology, General Science and Medical skill tests.

The second segment contains NNPC test questions provided by ‘ibrahimzy’ on nairaland. It can be seen from Pages 29 to 92.

The last section contains NNPC interview questions accessed from Pages 93 to 96.

Get the PDF file in the link below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L9d1fFeEQiRy9FwqoBkmgXw27_TP2pBs/view

DMainMan wishes you all success in your tests and interviews InshaAllah.

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar
CEO DMainMan and Zeltney Enterprises/Consult,
https://www.facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
https://www.dmainmanconsult.com/

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by NoHatred: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hello house. Will the test format for both experienced and GT be the same?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by iamclime(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thanks, DMainMan. Blessings.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Hopcy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
9japple:

Please I need it, ayubaoboh@gmail.com thank. [color=#550000][/color]
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hello,please house I want to log in to print my summary page but am unable to lg in,what can I do please,urgent reply please am in a biz centre now
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by sheygz: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please send to segunolaoluwa@ymail dot com. thanks
9japple:

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by sheygz: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please could you send to segunolaoluwa@ymail{dot}com. God bless
9japple:

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by pender22(m): 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Adejuliet:
Thanks
pls send to me also.josephemehwekre@gmail.com thanks
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by alimat216(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
9japple:

Pls kindly send me d apps alimat216@gmail.com thanks for your service
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ennyj01(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Samson0599:
Hello,please house I want to log in to print my summary page but am unable to lg in,what can I do please,urgent reply please am in a biz centre now

Summary page??
Or do you mean the page that have you candidate number, it is the page that you could send to your email that is important
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Jameel799(m): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
We+should+pray+hard+and+God+will+help+us+succeed%0a%0a

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Millerules(m): 1:47am On Mar 28, 2019
Thank you for sharing.

DMainMan:
NNPC PAST TEST AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR 2019 NNPC RECRUITMENT

The first part contains NNPC traditional test questions divided into General questions and skill tests accessed from Pages 2 to 28. You are only obliged to answer one skill test questions section either from Finance and Social Science, General Engineering, Information Technology, General Science and Medical skill tests.

The second segment contains NNPC test questions provided by ‘ibrahimzy’ on nairaland. It can be seen from Pages 29 to 92.

The last section contains NNPC interview questions accessed from Pages 93 to 96.

Get the PDF file in the link below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L9d1fFeEQiRy9FwqoBkmgXw27_TP2pBs/view

DMainMan wishes you all success in your tests and interviews InshaAllah.

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar
CEO DMainMan and Zeltney Enterprises/Consult,
https://www.facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
https://www.dmainmanconsult.com/
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Tizzyreal: 3:28am On Mar 28, 2019
Sign up to a link with fake details and get a N100 recharge card sent to you instantly. Get 10 people to sign up and you will get #1000 naira sent to.you. You don't need to put in your real details, you can use fake email, name, bank account, address, etc.. If you are interested, just send me a message.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 28, 2019
ennyj01:

Summary page??
Or do you mean the page that have you candidate number, it is the page that you could send to your email that is important
No I meant the page with our passport that pops up when we submitted, it also carries applicant Id....I thought we are supposed to print that page ,please clarify

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by heskeyw(m): 5:05am On Mar 28, 2019
Please I need the past question ezeimochidiebere@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Deykay: 6:51am On Mar 28, 2019
9japple:

Pls sir help too,I need d material( kabiruadeiza@gmail.com).tnx I'm waiting oh...sir
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by binajiya(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2019
Deykay:

Pls sir help too,I need d material( kabiruadeiza@gmail.com).tnx I'm waiting oh...sir
Please send me too ajiyamusa75@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Mhedocracy: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2019
Please, I need it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (46) (Reply)

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.