Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. (6176 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Vacancy ! Vacancy!!! Vacancy Customer Service Officers, Biz Dev, Facilities Mgrs / Vacancies In A Recruiting Firm For Hr Mgrs And Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by anifel20(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2007
Vacancies at Primesav:
Trainee Mgrs/Exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates in any field.
P.R/Client Officers: BSc, HND, OND, NCE
Qty. Surveyors, Civil Engrs.
Mkt. Manager/Officers: BSc, HND, OND, NCE
Financial Planning Executives
Secretaries, Front Desk, Receptionists
Drivers, Storekeepers, Waitresses.
For further information on how to apply, visit our website: www.primesav.com
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by igbi: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2007
Fellow nairalandrs runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn this prime whatever is fake they will demand for money instead use oyur money for something betta
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by segxy4ever(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2007
O Boy it is primesavic and not what u  said mind u this people are dubious because i have been there sometimes 2years ago and they said i was go to pay some certain amout of money.Nairalanders please beware.
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by noblesam(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2007
this fella are hunger people o/dem no see other job do ;d ;d ;d
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by IFEBAY: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2007
they are all THIEFFFFFFFFFF

check it out

helo house!
as I said in the last posting on recruiting agent that you should watch
out for an article on the issue

some are PSS LTD, ESTEHRSOLU, PALMSOVAIC AT IKEJA, POEPLE PRIME,
QUED, JOB FAIRS and others

these agents are into the business to make money and that is their
first objective. so they won't tell you detial until pay money
and you won't get the job as well as the money.
it is just like ppl going into ritual for money, the herbalist won't tell
the detail until you are in

a person pay 2000 to PSS LTD 129 Cele B/stop to apply for
graduate trainee.i tink dat doesnt need experience but behold they
say it is trainee they could get her any job such as marketer or
sale rep or girl.i dnt know if she has got one uptil now.just tell to
you to come or call.you kip on doing that until you are tired

here this, What we graduate need is to make ourself qualified.
perhap you are evntualy sent to a company , it is nt automatic job
you will still need to go throu series of tests and intavius.
so if you cant offer anything to the company, you won't get the job
the agent is only gud if you are qualified,and you are lazy to look
for work, so you can go to pay them and help you to get a postion
and go there to prove your worth. so yo pay for your laziness.it is
just like you have applied for the job ypourself.so why wasting money
to d ppl why not make yoursef qualify and apply for job yoursef e.g on
many sites such as www.dipotepede.com,www.nigeriangalleria.com,
www.nairaland.com,www.,www.dreamjobpages.com etc,
on guardian, along the strt, tell ppl that are wlking in some company
and so on

To qualify means you must have the required degree,you can offer a profitable
services to your employer,ability to pass tests, skill test, intaviu
and so on
so do whatever you can do to be abu to have the above qualities then you
are qaulified and you dont need to pay any agent you will be sought for

it is only ppl that have somebody in a particular company that do not
need all what i have said above

Thier case can be AUTOMATIC JOB

GOOD LUCK
good samaritan of the house speaking from experience, as ppl say
it is the best teacher
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by bolarine: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2007
ifebay,
            luv how u tuk ur time 2 really analyse from xperience. but the prob. is that we aint lazy, is just that the population of grad. keeps blooming day by day and since i can say that almost 40% of nigerian grad resides in lag. this agents are only out in business to make money and whoever suceed at the end getting the job tru them shd praise God, i dnt blame them. like me i ve 3 outstanding intaviu and 2 re frm such agent, cant wait at home applying to companies without replies expecially those of us that graduated with second-class lower or others frm polythenics. U AND I KNW WHAT THE LABOUR MARKRT S ABOUT TODAY, either 2-1 or first class and how many of us had such grades or can successfully defend the grades in the labour market.

I think we all shd look on to God and pray for the best
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by bolarine: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2007
ifebay,
            luv how u tuk ur time 2 really analyse from xperience. but the prob. is that we aint lazy, is just that the population of grad. keeps blooming day by day and since i can say that almost 40% of nigerian grad resides in lag. this agents are only out in business to make money and whoever suceed at the end getting the job tru them shd praise God, i dnt blame them. like me i ve 3 outstanding intaviu and 2 re frm such agent, cant wait at home applying to companies without replies expecially those of us that graduated with second-class lower or others frm polythenics. U AND I KNW WHAT THE LABOUR MARKRT S ABOUT TODAY, either 2-1 or first class and how many of us had such grades or can successfully defend the grades in the labour market.

I think we all shd look on to God and pray for the best
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by Sexyuhlala(f): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2007
They are theives,pls runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by Raymo(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2007
Thank God u people know the are thievies, the are thieviesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by NANDOM(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2007
Nigerians should not be too desparate, trust God and He will lead you through.
Thanks.
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by ican(f): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2007
Prime savic or whatever they call themselves are FAKE of the first order, they are criminals please BEWARE!!!!!! God will provide Excellent jobs for us all very soon
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by johnnylake(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2007
Hello people,
i dont know that  some people could still  be playing tricks on nigerian graduates after all they had gone thru their various colleges. this  primesav is a cheat.  i've applied to  them but  was  surprised when the  confirmation reply said i could come   with a sum of one thousand naira that job is waiting  for me  somewhere.
i dont   know that  most people also  observed their pranks.
God  helps   us  all.
THANKS.
THE MAN OF GOD.
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by aimans: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2007
IFEBAY, tanx 4 d info. But I would like 2 know about Peopleprime, cos Im invited 4 a discussion & test come early May. are they like Primesavic, Esther Brakethrough etc, too?
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by aimans: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2007
IFEBAY, tanx 4 d info. But I would like 2 know about Peopleprime, cos Im invited 4 a discussion & test come early May. are they like Primesavic, Esther Brakethrough etc, too?
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by IFEBAY: 5:15pm On May 01, 2007
hi
thanks
ppl have different perspectives to issues but try to understand and becareful.
someone said peopleprime asked him to pay the sum of 500 and after that he will take
short test.he will later be given letter to the employer. i dont know how far that is true
but if you check through some messages back, somebody said he got BG job thr pplprime.so
just becareful.or check pass messages
yours
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by omenma: 10:53am On May 02, 2007
don't think people's prime would demand anythg from u, i was invited for the test too, and i was careful to call and ask if there were any financial involvement,and they said no.
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by anifel20(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2007
omenma:

don't think people's prime would demand anythg from u, i was invited for the test too, and i was careful to call and ask if there were any financial involvement,and they said no.

are you so sure about that? Because someone had already gone their and they him to pay for regristration. By best bet is they will never tell you that over the phone.
My people run from primesav ooo, I didn't know they are thieves, I saw the advert and I made the post, act wisely.
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by Onmata: 1:30pm On May 04, 2007
I beg you nairaland users if you love your life,dont even think of applying to primesavic or estherbreakthrough.they are all fake recruitment agencies.my friend and i fell victims to them,please dont be like us.they will collect your money and send you to a company that doesnt even exist.so beware.goodluck to all those who were invited by ppleprime.
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by godslead(f): 12:31pm On May 07, 2007
Guys the people prime graduate fair) is nt thesame as people prime weekly test.The former is 4 real, u are not required to pay for anything.
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by 1286298(m): 3:34am On Oct 24, 2009
Have you guys heard about mattventura?Guys,Nigerian needs character reformation.I prefer armed robbers that patronize
Rich people only(afterall they are thieves-though not all) than these stupid ,ignoramus,uncultured,unpatriotic,heartless devil that
are extorting unemployed graduate.Even devil refuses killing poor graduate cuz of their ordeal.
The question is what is Ministry of Commerce and information doing about fake website.

Let us pray
Dear God,
save us from punishment we deserve
Let not poverty turn our heart to stone
Let not our knowledge work against our country
Find us a good job
and make us to reap from our labour.
In the Mighty name of God we pray
Thru Jesus Christ,AMEN
I AM A NIGERIAN-FULL BLOODED.I LOVE YOU PATRITIC NIGERIANS
Re: Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. by elainemia(f): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2009
they really do demand for money before they let u in on anything.about 2 years ago, i was at their office following an ad which they piublished in the newspaper.lo and behold they asked me to pay N1000, they said i could pay half there and the rest when i submitted a form they asked me to fill.i did pay N700 then cos i didn't know what was up.when i got to find out i never went back to return the form.so pls beware.it was this same primesavic.

(1) (Reply)

N Power Oyo State / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainee Shift Managers - 2016 / Pls I Got These Text Msg Today, Did Anybody Here Know Anything About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.