Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Time To Tackle The Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Tackle The Problem (431 Views)

Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? / We Need To Tackle The Problems Of The Poor For Our Economy To Grow- VP Osinbajo / Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Tackle The Problem by duruZed(m): 7:05am On Mar 13, 2019
Every state in the country has one problem or the other fighting against it's growth physically, economically and otherwise. I think it will be wise and the right time for people to Wake up and identify the problem(s) retarding the growth of their state. The people of kwara state stood up and says, enough is enough to the saraki's political domination since the creation of kwara state. The imolites gave my good friend Rochas Okorocha and family a big red card so as to quit the stage before causing more damages. Now for that of RIVERS STATE, Who/what is actually the problem. Is it Amaechi or Wike or is the problem in the name "RIVERS of blood" Whatever maybe the problem, now is the time to Wake up and say it out so that rivers state can be free. Amaechi did well during his tenure as the governor with so many heart breaking projects but i feel he should give peace a chance to reign in the state, even his community Ubima is a no go area. Our future is in our hands. Say it out loudly for the sake of posterity
Re: Time To Tackle The Problem by duruZed(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2019
The other day one elderly father was hinting us saying that rivers state land was cursed long time ago by a very sick old man. That the land will never know peace, when his land was forcefully taken from him without compensation b/c of crude oil deposit. Since then the state & communities in it has never known peace. But how true is that story?
Re: Time To Tackle The Problem by baralatie(m): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2019
duruZed:
The other day one elderly father was hinting us saying that rivers state land was cursed long time ago by a very sick old man. That the land will never know peace, when his land was forcefully taken from him without compensation b/c of crude oil deposit. Since then the state & communities in it has never known peace. But how true is that story?
indeed some resources belonging to the communities in the south with states are considered to be forcefully taken but the issue of rivers is more deeper than that.it is the historical problem that goes way back and fg lack of investment (enough) is also a problem and when the investment do come.it is not the communities that benefit.
and it can be seen in the political chaos of amaechi and wike.the riches of revenue coming to rivers is that much that the fg and its agents consider it paramount to have control at all cost sometimes at the expense of its indigenes.
now imagine if river state had a city like Dubai bringing huge revenue.the election warzone will not be taken lightly at all by now against its indigenes by the fg/agents
Re: Time To Tackle The Problem by baralatie(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
I strongly believe the problem of education(primary,secondary and tertiary),healthcare(primary,mid and tertiary),infrastructure (fed,state and lg),security(national,state and local communities) and employment in the six south south states should be of paramount importance not because the fg at the center wants to grab revenue but the fg understanding that if these states develop it aswel develops but not like the amaechi saga.it only puts the fg in bad light and bad report with communities.
Re: Time To Tackle The Problem by ZombieNation: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
[s]
duruZed:
Every state in the country has one problem or the other fighting against it's growth physically, economically and otherwise. I think it will be wise and the right time for people to Wake up and identify the problem(s) retarding the growth of their state. The people of kwara state stood up and says, enough is enough to the saraki's political domination since the creation of kwara state. The imolites gave my good friend Rochas Okorocha and family a big red card so as to quit the stage before causing more damages. Now for that of RIVERS STATE, Who/what is actually the problem. Is it Amaechi or Wike or is the problem in the name "RIVERS of blood" Whatever maybe the problem, now is the time to Wake up and say it out so that rivers state can be free. Amaechi did well during his tenure as the governor with so many heart breaking projects but i feel he should give peace a chance to reign in the state, even his community Ubima is a no go area. Our future is in our hands. Say it out loudly for the sake of posterity
[/s]
Re: Time To Tackle The Problem by duruZed(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
The problem of kano is back and refreshned, gandollar is now to be known and addressed as ganpounds. Up APC Change.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Youth Stakeholders On The Journey To The Political Liberation Of Kwara Sta / Secondus, Obi, Saraki, Dogara To The Military, Stay Away From The Rerun / I’m Still Alive, El-rufai Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.