Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters (14429 Views)

Anambra Lawyer Drags Obiano, Police, AG To Court for blocking Zik Avenue road / Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) / Governor Wike Monitors Port-Harcourt Lockdown. Defaulters Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by WisdomFlakes: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2018
Published August 18, 2018

Tony Okafor, Awka

The Anambra State Government has trained members of the ‘Operation Clean and Healthy Anambra Brigade’, also known as Obiano police, in the martial arts, especially taekwondo, to tackle revenue defaulters and related offenders in the state.

Obiano who stated this on Friday during the graduation of eight officers of the OCHA brigade, said he would not relent until criminal elements in the state were shown the way out.

He said the establishment of the OCHA Brigade and other related bodies was targeted at assisting the government to fight miscreants and stop them from tarnishing the image of the state.

The governor who was represented by his Chief of Staff, Primus Odili, commended the vibrancy for which the OCHA brigade was known for and urged them to sustain the standard.

He pledged government’s continuing support of the organisation, urging the officers to reciprocate the gesture by living up to expectations.

He said, “The governor can’t create this organisation and allow it to fail. It is his interest to see you succeed because your success is his. But he also needs to see you put in your best.”

Speaking, the Managing Director and Superintendent General of the agency, Mr. Pat Obiefuna, described the training as timely, saying it was targeted at disarming miscreants that constitute nuisance to the state.

He said, “Your acquisition of these special skills is coming at a period we are consolidating the gains of several intensive operations which this brigade has participated.

“The training has equipped you to face the criminals out there, including illegal toll collectors and street traders, indiscriminate refuse disposers, among others.”

He commended the trainees for their interest in the skills, assuring them that the training, which he described as the first of its kind, would be a continuous exercise.

https://punchng.com/obiano-police-learn-martial-arts-to-tackle-revenue-defaulters/
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by etin06(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2018
So their aim is to fight people. That's funny.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by afroniger: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2018
etin06:
So their aim to to fight people. That's funny.

Hahaha. Maybe they are expecting some serious resistance from miscreants. You know some of those touts can be very violent and intimidating, so they are getting ready to Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan dem into submission. cheesy

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by SarakiBukola: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin

Developers are my favourite comedians

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by 3millionia: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin

i will be giving out free website with domain name of choice, just follow me on instagram

1 Like

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by paddymo(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
kiss
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by gaby(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hahaha...dem go settle cases of 2 fighting tire...License to fight...Ndi Anambra it is official....

Wrestlemania.... sponsored and supported by Willie is working.

12 Likes

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by DoTheNeedful: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
You must pay either responsibly or forcibly grin
Naija style!
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by tstx(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Rubbish .. Instead of learning Nigeria's Gidigbo they are busy learning Asia's martial arts... After they will be shouting patronize made in Naija product.

..Don't mention me o. I'm not feeling fine

5 Likes

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by pawesome(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hehehehehhee... They should be ready to be fighting on a daily till dem meet person wey go knock craze Comot from Dia body grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Sijo01(f): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
So na fight dem wan dey use collect revenue. It is well.

They should be made to understand that their opponent will not fold their hands and welcome the molestation. They will sure fight back.

1 Like

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Bolustical: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
OBIANO should hire agents of the Biafran Secret Service.

By the way, where is the airport you signed MOU on? That of Bayelsa is almost ready.

Please let's know before your people start blaming FG.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Bolustical: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yes
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
So he is promoting Chinese culture
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Macnnoli4(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Reserve it for touts
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by congorasta: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Metuh: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bolustical:

By the way, where is the airport you signed MOU on? That of Bayelsa is almost ready.

At least, Biafrans are bold enough to speak out.

When will you people learn to stop hiding behind Tinubu

Hold a struggle and fight for a cause. Be useful for once.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Okay next please >>>>

I'm in big mess and seriously need advice. Check my page please and advice me on what to do thanks. Please no insults
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Celestyn8213: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Like seriously??

1 Like

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Bolustical: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

At least, Biafrans are bold enough to speak out.

When will you people learn to stop hiding behind Tinubu

Hold a struggle and fight for a cause. Be useful for once.
Mr Troll, there is a vast difference between bravery and stupidity.

I don't want any bravery that will make me waste 3 million of my people and flee to Ivory Coast.

By the way, Tinubu and Buhari and to a lesser extent Saraki are household names in Nigeria, please tell us one nationally useful politician from your region.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lol.. Fight tuts with taekwondo?
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by BeijinDossier: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Willie my man
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by frankson1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
tstx:
Rubbish .. Instead of learning Nigeria's Gidigbo they are busy learning Asia's martial arts... After they will be shouting patronize made in Naija product.

..Don't mention me o. I'm not feeling fine

GIDIGBO..e don tey since I hear dis word o cheesy
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by SexTin(f): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
3millionia:
grin

i will be giving out free website with domain name of choice, just follow me on instagram
Are U Serious cheesy
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by aworatak: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
[s]
SarakiBukola:
grin

Developers are my favourite comedians
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by TundeBricklayer: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bolustical:

Go and ask your he- goat governor Aregbesola and Ogun state governor when the airports they flagged off before Obiano dream of becoming governor will be ready, your governor borrowed for the project and nothing is going on since seven years now, you should be ashamed of your governor not Obiano

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by bukanchris20: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
3millionia:
grin

drop your link na
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by mctons: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Go and ask your he- goat governor Aregbesola and Ogun state governor when the airports they flagged off before Obiano dream of becoming governor will be ready, your governor borrowed for the project and nothing is going on since seven years now, you should be ashamed of your governor not Obiano

Hahaha... 2-1... watching

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yekini Nabena Misrepresents Voice Of America Video On Corruption In Nigeria / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Not Happy With PDP – Ohanaeze / Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.