Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,691 members, 7,862,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

HP Laptop Blue Screen Problem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HP Laptop Blue Screen Problem (238 Views)

Hp Laptop For Sale / How To Switch On Wireless On HP Laptop? / How To Connect HP Laptop To Phone’s Hotspot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HP Laptop Blue Screen Problem by henrytaylor(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2019
HP laptop user sometimes comes across the issue of their laptop displaying not responding and displaying a blue screen. If you face this issue with your HP laptop you can go through the process that has been given below to solve your problem.

• Disconnect all the external peripheral devices that has been connected to your device such as USB devices and media cards.
• Remove the AC Power cord, remove the battery from the device and manually drain the remaining battery in the device.
• Reconnect the Power cord without the battery and start the system.

Even after following the said steps your problem pertains, it would be ideal if you get connected with the HP laptop tech support number. They would provide you with the most suitable guidance.

(1) (Reply)

I Think Fcmbmobile App Is Trash I Can't See My Debit Alert Details / The Anger Of The Poor / CRUTECH Student Drowns During Departmental Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.