Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria (1383 Views)

Sanwo-olu Receives Ugwuanyi For Southern Nigerian Governors' Meeting / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President / El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 8:22am On Mar 13, 2019
Politically we need to unite and see each other as a brother and sister in southern Nigeria for us to withstand northern political power.some step have to be consider we have 3 regions in southern Nigeria and we know our population, in a real sense southern Nigeria should have two region the 3 regions not unite us but disunited us.
Before we can achieve this,southeast region have to sacrifice their five states for the sake of their unborn children. Southeast region should merge with south-south and southwest, then southern will become strong like never before. Our brother from southeast lack political orientation and political direction.instead of wasting their votes every four four .
Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by EdoBoyJazzie: 8:27am On Mar 13, 2019
You're asking for southern unity when you spend every day lambasting any state that is not in APC’s grip.
Practice what you preach.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2019
Stop talking nonsense.
EdoBoyJazzie:
You're asking for southern unity when you spend every day lambasting any state that is not in APC’s grip.
Practice what you preach.
Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by capitalzero: 8:34am On Mar 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Politically we need to unite and see each other as a brother and sister in southern Nigeria for us to withstand northern political power.some step have to be consider we have 3 regions in southern Nigeria and we know our population, in a real sense southern Nigeria should have two region the 3 regions not unite us but disunited us.
Before we can achieve this,southeast region have to sacrifice their five states for the sake of their unborn children. Southeast region should merge with south-south and southwest, then southern will become strong like never before. Our brother from southeast lack political orientation and political direction.instead of wasting their votes every four four .

you betrayed GEJ and you want south to be united. granted,GEJ allowed corruption to flourish in nigeria. but the main reason why north opposed him was he contested for 2nd term. North loves power. North will continue to rule directly or indirectly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2019
capitalzero:

you betrayed GEJ and you want south to be united. granted,GEJ allowed corruption to flourish in nigeria. but the main reason why north opposed him was he contested for 2nd term. North loves power. North will continue to rule directly or indirectly.
tell me how I betrayed a criminal like Jonathan .

1 Like

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by gidgiddy: 8:58am On Mar 13, 2019
The only political unity in the South is that of SE/SS, these two zones have consistently been voting the same way since 1999.

The SW are on their own, nobody in the south wants them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2019
gidgiddy:
The only political unity in the South is that of SE/SS, these two zones have consistently been voting the same way since 1999.

stop attach yourself with south-south.

1 Like

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2019
gidgiddy:

U need Yoruba more than they need you. Check the population of igbos in the southwest earning a living there compared to Yorubas in the east. You hate to align with Yoruba politically but their region is home to millions of your people. You are on a self deceit. This is why your biafra will fail. You people need Yoruba to get biafra

2 Likes

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by izombie(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2019
Ejimagift:

U need Yoruba more than they need you. Check the population of igbos in the southwest earning a living there compared to Yorubas in the east. You hate to align with Yoruba politically but their region is home to millions of your people. You are on a self deceit. This is why your biafra will fail. You people need Yoruba to get biafra
please how do we need the yoruba to get biafra? Can you elaborate on that? Please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by izombie(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
every man for themselves bro. Yorubas have so disaligned themselves from se/ss that there is no way to reunite us again. Yorubas should continue sucking up to the north until the north decides to also dump you guys. You are on your own. The se/ss are not going to give you another chance to betray us. I only pity the yoruba christians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by valenu(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Lol! You're jealous and feeling bad that the South-South and South-East are very united? Hahaha! I can tell you're really feeling pained and wish the relationship is broken. And u are here preaching unity. You should simply consolidate the relationship by practically showing love to the two regions and it would be easy for the southern Nigeria to be united. You see? U caused everything.

Meanwhile, if u are begging for unity of the south, I also wish for it but before then, the Southwest has to suffer their consequences of aligning with the North. Just because of 2023 presidency, u people decided to vote that incompetent man and u think SS and SE would support u when there's a competent Northern candidate? Even if the candidate is not from a popular party, so long as he's from the north, we will support him.

Because of ur selfish presidential interest come 2023 that u will never get, u decided to place us in another 4 years of hell in Nigeria. What if some companies don't make it this time? More jobless people and growing poverty.

I'm glad not all Yorubas are like you. The reasonable ones are there among u.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2019
I'm not begging for alignment. Yoruba people can survive on their own.I'm only consider other tribes.
izombie:
every man for themselves bro. Yorubas have so disaligned themselves from se/ss that there is no way to reunite us again. Yorubas should continue sucking up to the north until the north decides to also dump you guys. You are on your own. The se/ss are not going to give you another chance to betray us. I only pity the yoruba christians.
Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2019
You forget how south-south disgraced you last time when KANU included their state on Biafra map.As for 2023 election Southwest don't need southeast to win election north will vote for any Yoruba man APC present. What happened in 1993 was a good example that Hausa people like Yoruba people they abandoned their own they voted Yoruba man massively.
valenu:

Lol! You're jealous and feeling bad that the South-South and South-East are very united? Hahaha! I can tell you're really feeling pained and wish the relationship is broken. And u are here preaching unity. You should simply consolidate the relationship by practically showing love to the two regions and it would be easy for the southern Nigeria to be united. You see? U caused everything.

Meanwhile, if u are begging for unity of the south, I also wish for it but before then, the Southwest has to suffer their consequences of aligning with the North. Just because of 2023 presidency, u people decided to vote that incompetent man and u think SS and SE would support u when there's a competent Northern candidate? Even if the candidate is not from a popular party, so long as he's from the north, we will support him.

Because of ur selfish presidential interest come 2023 that u will never get, u decided to place us in another 4 years of hell in Nigeria. What if some companies don't make it this time? More jobless people and growing poverty.

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by izombie(m): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I'm not begging for alignment. Yoruba people can survive on their own.I'm only consider other tribes.
yes you are begging for realignment but that is dead on arrival. The se/ss are not with you guys. The north was never with yorubas and will soon disassociate itself completely from you. You betrayed the whole south because of your selfish ambition for 2023. Well goodluck with that. Like i said, yorubas are literaly on their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by valenu(m): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You forget how south-south disgraced you last time when KANU included their state on Biafra map.
Hahaha! Jealousy go kill u.

Because of 2023, u want to suffer us again for another four years. And u think u will get the 2023 presidency? Hahahahahaha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2019
valenu:

Hahaha! Jealousy go kill u
betrayal people .
Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by izombie(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You forget how south-south disgraced you last time when KANU included their state on Biafra map.
south south that millions welcomed kanu whenever he visited or are you talking about another south south? Why are you people so hellbent on bringing disunity between the se and ss? Na wao! Una eyes don dey clear abi. Una don dey see how the north has played una. Una 2023 plan don dey backfire abi. Una never see anything

2 Likes

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by izombie(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2019
valenu:

your head dey there. These people are just envious of the brotherliness betweet the se and ss.
They will soon be rejected completely by every other region in nigeria.
Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2019
izombie:
yes you are begging for realignment but that is dead on arrival. The se/ss are not with you guys. The north was never with yorubas and will soon disassociate itself completely from you. You betrayed the whole south because of your selfish ambition for 2023. Well goodluck with that. Like i said, yorubas are literaly on their own.
Hausa people and Yoruba people have been in cohabited before the amalgamation of Nigeria ,no wonder a Yoruba man won north with landslide in 1993 presidential election. Even in 1963 awolowo won 5states in the North. Also a real born Edo man will not vote against Yoruba ahead of Igbo man or Hausa.
Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Besides how my topic relate to 2023 ? Its too early to talking about 2023.
Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by ZombieNation: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2019
[s]
BuhariAdvocate:
[/s]

All because of one useless Yoruba presidency?

The bridge is over!

Go and team up with El Rufai so you can repeat another Lane duck VP position

Useless

2 Likes

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by izombie(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You forget how south-south disgraced you last time when KANU included their state on Biafra map.As for 2023 election Southwest don't need southeast to win election north will vote for any Yoruba man APC present. What happened in 1993 was a good example that Hausa people like Yoruba people they abandoned their own they voted Yoruba man massively.
so an hausa man will reject kwakwaso or tambuwal to vote tinubu or fashola or osinbajo because of apc? Guy stop lying to yourself. We know you don't need the south east to win but we will just make sure that we add our votes to the ones the northern candidate will get from other regions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2019
izombie:
south south that millions welcomed kanu whenever he visited or are you talking about another south south? Why are you people so hellbent on bringing disunity between the se and ss? Na wao! Una eyes don dey clear abi. Una don dey see how the north has played una. Una 2023 plan don dey backfire abi. Una never see anything
lol when was that? The Igbo's living in south-south welcome their hero.
Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by ZombieNation: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

And GEJ that you hounded and insulted out if office is an Igbo, abi?

The problem with you yorubas is that you don't know the extent of hatred that the average SS holds against you.

If in doubt, ask me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by izombie(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Besides how my topic relate to 2023 ? Its too early to talking about 2023.
with the tone you opened the thread with, (begging for unity among the south) we already know your intention, 2023. We are not dumb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2019
izombie:
with the tone you opened the thread with, (begging for unity among the south) we already know your intention, 2023. We are not dumb.
well power return to southwest in 2023 we know how to play our game when time come.
Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by izombie(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
lol when was that? The Igbo's living in south-south welcome their hero.
stop being delusional. Bottom line is your 2023 plan is dead on arrival. You have burnt a lot of bridges.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2019
wink speak for yourself no doubt about Igbo's envy Yoruba people.
ZombieNation:

And GEJ that you hounded and insulted out if office is an Igbo, abi?

The problem with you yorubas is that you don't know the extent of hatred that the average SS holds against you.

If in doubt, ask me.
Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2019
izombie:
stop being delusional. Bottom line is your 2023 plan is dead on arrival. You have burnt a lot of bridges.
we shall see.
Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by kekemah: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
we will not vote tinubu come 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by gidgiddy: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ejimagift:

Nobody needs Yorubas for anything. The Igbos in Yoruba land are entitled to be there as long as "one Nigeria" still exists. The SE/SS don't want anything to do with the SW.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Southern Nigeria by ZombieNation: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
wink speak for yourself no doubt about Igbo's envy Yoruba people.

El Rufai will be on the ballot of the APC come 2023.

He will choose a fellow Northern Muslim as his VP.

I am just waiting to see how you slaves will defend and vote for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo To PDP: Purge Yourselves Of Bad Eggs, Hypocrites Ahead Of 2023 / “Do I Look Like A Governor?” Rauf Aregbesola Asked The Senate. / Sowore's Fake Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.