Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee (11347 Views)

A Northerner Among The Enugu State Transition Committee -Majeed Dahiru / Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate / Lyon appoints Jonathan, Seibarugu's loyalists into APC transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by Nollyzonenews: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2019
Kaduna First Female Deputy Governor Named Chairman of the Kaduna State Transition Committee

Deputy Governor-elect Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe has been named chairman of the Kaduna State Transition Committee, charged with laying the groundwork for the government from 29 May 2019.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/13/kaduna-first-female-deputy-governor-named-chairman-of-the-kaduna-state-transition-committee/

Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2019
Nice one el rufai. Hitting the ground running and proving to all in the core north that a woman can be competent and lead in governance as against the norm

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by Nashirushekoni(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2019
Good
Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by Mucokey(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2019
For wetin neh

1 Like

Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2019
Good!
We need to start seeing more Women in the Leadership Posts.
Women are not Sehx Toys, they are Powerful Leadership Toolz.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by FergieRaww(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2019
Criminals

1 Like

Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by ictjobber: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2019
Good for him

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature
Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by ictjobber: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2019
Good for him

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature
Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by gurusblogger(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2019
grin
Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by hammedkola(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2019
But what are they transiting?... Are they not the same people

12 Likes

Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by coolestchris(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2019
all this northerners weh no even know how to pronounce sef

1 Like

Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by Jaynom(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2019
38 positions with less than 15 Christians. God dey Sha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by ifeelgood: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2019
My governor keeps setting the space. Haters carry on until you start receiving gratuities.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by sweetest25: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2019
The inconclusive Kano

Go Corporate with your Hustle! Register your business with CAC at cheapest rates possible. see signature.
zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by Eliteklaus(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2019
Evidence suggesting el-rufai rigged Saturday's election
See here http://casfetaudsm.org/48736//FpN2K/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4900658&i=4900658
Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by Alejoas(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2019
Against all odds!
Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by olagbola45(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2019
FergieRaww:
Criminals
but your governor in the east all saint

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by Jyunus: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2019
Bigot
Jaynom:

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by Denn(m): 9:41am On Mar 13, 2019
hammedkola:

First logical thinking on this thread.

If you renew your rent to your landlord, do you pack out and repack into the same house?

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by Jaynom(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Jyunus:
Bigot
Then you're a hypocrite if you don't see the bigotry displayed on the list
Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Islamization 2.0 has begun under Hell Roof High.
Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Southern Kaduna Christians how una dey? We warned you in 2015 but you were shouting 'CHANGE'. Enjoy it
Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by mu2sa2: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2019
hammedkola:
Hahahaha, they're transiting the govt to second term. Afterwards they are entitled to a handsome allowance each - that's the first tranch of "reward" for being on the campaign team.
Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by luquency(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2019
Denn:

If you renew your rent to your landlord, do you pack out and repack into the same house?

I thought so too, until I realized that he's going to change the commissioners either through redeployment or total removal. So, on this basis, there should be a transition committee
Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by nwaanambra1(m): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2019
Denn:

second and best logical thinking so far on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by anataala: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2019
And how many numbers do you want him to give you.
Jaynom:
Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by fk001(m): 10:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Jaynom:

Shut up you fvcking bigot

Must everything be 50 50

I even saw a Yoruba and Igbo name on the list

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee by Jaynom(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2019
fk001:

Shut up you fvcking bigot

Must everything be 50 50

I even saw a Yoruba and Igbo name on the list
And How many Muslim names did you see? Then tell me if it is fair to a people who have been marginalized

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Oshiomhole, Yahaya Bello Meet In Aso Rock / PDP Faults Buhari Over Attack On Nigerian Embassy In Ghana / Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.