Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Mobile Graphic Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mobile Graphic Design (691 Views)

Top Ten Best Websites,graphic Design Company In Benin City Nigeria 2020 / Learn Graphic Design Online / Hello World!!! Online Graphic Design Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Graphic Design by Adek65: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2019
*Join Our 2 Days Training On Graphics Design With Mobile Phone*

Yes you heard me right, we will train you within these 2 days on how to use your mobile phone only to design captivating graphic works like posters, flyers, stickers etc of various sizes like A4, A3 and other sizes. Contact me right away and book a space for this training

It's no doubt that Graphics Design is a great Marketing tool and this is a super tool to get attention of your audience (prospective customers)

It will be revealed to you how to create great designs that can make you sell your goods or services with easy.

You will equally learn how to combine colours that captivates audience and more.

Training Outline
☄Setting your page
�Removing any image background.
�Adding text and effect
�Adding multiple images
�Adding and removing water Mark
❣Using social media symbols

Date: Friday 22nd March- Saturday 23rd March
Time: 7:30PM

Venue: WhatsApp

Join our pre training Whatsapp group for this training with the link below for more details:
https:///LRo6DOeFQXk3AoYy6NTqCk

Contact Call/WhatsApp: 07065558904
NOTE:NOT FREE but JUST A TOKEN
Re: Mobile Graphic Design by Adek65: 11:05am On Mar 13, 2019
Designing in any form is always an imagination,once you can imagine it then you can have it.
Re: Mobile Graphic Design by Adek65: 7:11am On Mar 20, 2019
Good morning,If you are interested in the training you can now make your payment and be added to the paid room,DM me for more info(07065558904)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help Make Your Blog Beautiful, Fast And Responsive For Free / New Google Adsense Verification Methods 2019 For Nigerians & Africans / I Need Paypal Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.