Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Dark Room - Episode 13 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dark Room - Episode 13 (290 Views)

Dark Room - Episode 2 / Dark Room - Episode 1 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 13 (semi Final) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dark Room - Episode 13 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2019
*Dark Room - Episode 13*

��� � � � �

The battle line is drawn.....

I knew I heard the gunshot and I heard a scream, No! Two People were screaming, No! Three people were screaming, No! Four people were screaming, No Five people were screaming…, Simultaneously, I also felt a sharp pain in my stomach….

Jawegbona, the herbalist was right, the gunshot did have effect on Larry. The moment, we shot at him, he stopped in his tracks, the bullet had gone straight into him, he looked down at his chest and was surprised at the blood. At that same time, he looked towards his house when he heard the screaming of his six children…

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/03/13/dark-room-episode-13/

(1) (Reply)

Top New Beginning Quotes / Opportunities For Publishers / Find The Best Coordinate System And The Best Coordinate Points Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.