Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Inec’s REC Igini Speaks. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec’s REC Igini Speaks. (388 Views)

Mike Igini Revealing How Election Results Would Be Transmitted / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / 'INEC Rec Is Working For PDP, Redeploy Him': Akwa Ibom Youths Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inec’s REC Igini Speaks. by ucaustine2019(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Mike Igini, the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) for Akwa Ibom says he was pressured to compromise during the elections – Igini maintains that those calling for his removal were behind the plot to make him compromise his integrity – The REC says it is very difficult to maintain one’s integrity in Nigeria Mike Igini, the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Akwa Ibom, has revealed that those who want him out actually tried to make him compromise to no avail. Igini, who spoke in an interview with Vanguard, also said his job in the state is to allow equal and fair opportunities to all candidates and their parties. “Those looking for compromise in the process are the ones who are also calling for my removal.
READ MORE @ http://gistforall.com/2019/03/13/i-am-not-in-akwa-ibom-for-money-inecs-rec-igini-speaks/

(1) (Reply)

Sharialaw: Religious Tool In Northern Nigerian Politico-sphere By Twitter User / Bishop Oyedepo: God Saved Nigerians During General Elections / Why Northern Nigeria Has Remained In Extreme Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.